NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nightfelt Mansion

Go down 
+8
silckenSoul
nonexistentPumpkin
OverlordJ
quantumToolbox
uncertainHavoc
Alder
Sandstriker
sparkingLife
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Nightfelt Mansion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 9:21 pm

Actually, Sawbuck's plan is pretty 9ood, but instead of down the main entrance, we put the bomb in Clubs' room, i hear the 9uy has more explosives in that room than he does furniture.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 9:26 pm

We11 who vo1unteers for this mission? Bec4use I know that I won't be doing it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 9:36 pm

sho7 no7
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 11:56 pm

:33 < WHAT'S THIS ABNightfelt Mansion - Page 2 EnglishOUT A BNightfelt Mansion - Page 2 EnglishOMB?
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:10 am

(( So what is Lord English called here?))
It is a p14n to get rid of the Nightnight Crew, boss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:51 am

If we put a bomb in Clubs' room, the extra explosives should blow the place sky-high. Only thing i'm not lookin9 forward to is patchin9 up whichever poor sap gets sent in to plant the first bomb.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:53 am

We cou1d send in Clover. He's so 1ucky, he cou1d get out without so much 4s 4 scr4tch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:09 am

That's a g00d idea actua11y.

If I went d0wn there they'd pr0bab1y just hit me and escape bef0re the b0mbs g0 0ff...
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:24 am

Spe4king of C1over, h4s 4nyone seen him?
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:42 am

Hello, boss. Have you seen Karkat anywhere?

As for Clover... Knowing him, he will probably arrive at just the right time to benefit from something we do without him.

The question about this bomb plan is how we expect to sneak through to their explosives cache, especially if they really only have that one exit.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 5:30 am

::3 < KARKITTY IS SAFE AND SNightfelt Mansion - Page 2 EnglishOUND, DNightfelt Mansion - Page 2 EnglishON'T WNightfelt Mansion - Page 2 EnglishORRY ABNightfelt Mansion - Page 2 EnglishOUT THAT. AS FNightfelt Mansion - Page 2 EnglishOR THE BNightfelt Mansion - Page 2 EnglishOMB MATTER, SEND IN ITCHY.

Edit: The auto corrects. Mac OP

Last edited by uncertainHavoc on Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:04 pm

Um... You me4n Itchy, sir?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 4:39 pm

Itchy is fast... he might be ab1e t0 get in there and get 0ut with0ut them even kn0wing.
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 5:53 pm

And this is why the boss is the boss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 11:08 pm

*Die suddenly materializes out of nowhere. His voodoo doll devoid of pins*

What's going on here? Did I miss anything?
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 11:56 pm

Just m4king p14ns to send Itchy to the Nightnight Crew's hideout to set them up the bomb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:07 am

6om6? Didn't we try that already? And it failed. I remem6er it failed. Didn't it fail? I'm sure it failed.

*he looks at his doll to check on the pins. It has none*

May6e I am thinking of another timeline. I pro6a6ly am. Yes, I'm sure I am.
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 3:42 am

Do tell us what happened in that timeline, if you can remember. We might avoid a mistake that way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 4:30 am

I wasn't there when it happened, you see. Itchy kept stealing my coffee, so I just put his pin on my doll. Then I appeared and you guys where fighting the nightnight crew. There was shooting. A lot of it. You don't know how much shooting there was. It was a lot of it. Lots of shooting. Too much shooting even.

So I'm like. What the hell is happening. And someone said something a6out a 6om6 and a dead Itchy, and other stuff which I don't remem6er. I didn't like all the shooting there was. It was too noisy. Really noisy. So noisy. So I just took the pin out, and I appeared here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 5:01 am

Hmph, That's about the worst result we could possibly expect. Maybe we should have itchy look at the hideout, and then plan from there? Make use o' some reconnaissance.

((I'm starting to realize just how uncommon g's are in english. ...And then that sentence had two despite being shorter. *annoyance*))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 3:31 pm

1 have a que2t1on. Are we ju2t go1ng to 2neak the bomb 1n, or do we need to d12tract the crew wh1le he 2ets 1t up?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 8:09 pm

*Fin scurries in*
5orry I'm late! Noticed 5omething odd happening to our future trail5 and went to check it out. Didnt really get anywhere though.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 8:10 pm

Hey Fin. Do we need to te11 you the p14n so f4r?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 8:12 pm

I think I got it. We're planning to put a bomb in the Nightnight crew5 hideout, right? I thought I 5aw Itchy'5 future trail per5on carrying one.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 8:14 pm

Ye4h, pretty much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightfelt Mansion
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next