NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Saint Windy Boy's Hospital

Go down 
+5
Shaula
Sandstriker
OverlordJ
silckenSoul
royalPawn
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

Saint Windy Boy's Hospital - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Windy Boy's Hospital   Saint Windy Boy's Hospital - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 8:26 pm

((I guess I could do it if you want but I don't really know what you'd want me to do))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Saint Windy Boy's Hospital   Saint Windy Boy's Hospital - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 6:26 pm

((i think we should just keep scout out of action, at least until enough time has passed until he would have healed/been fixed up))

((feel thats the best idea unless anyone else disagrees))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Saint Windy Boy's Hospital   Saint Windy Boy's Hospital - Page 10 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 5:31 pm

((i think we should just keep scout out of action, at least until enough time has passed until he would have healed/been fixed up))

((feel thats the best idea unless anyone else disagrees))

((yay weird edit shit))

you are now ww, you have woken up to a nurse informing you that you are well enough to be discharged

you get up and the nurse gives you your clothes and motions towards the partition for you to get change

as you head behind there and begin to get changed you realise you are undressing with another woman in the same room

you feel the hunger growing again

*scout wakes up after surgery and, realising he is patched up he get out, gets dressed and walks out after pilfering some painkillers leaving a note to the effect that he will pay the hospital back*

*scout sneaks out of the hospital and makes his way to the town centre, hoping he can use it as a base to search from and find the detective*

Last edited by silckenSoul on Wed May 14, 2014 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Saint Windy Boy's Hospital   Saint Windy Boy's Hospital - Page 10 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 6:40 pm

((Says slick, not scout, just FYI))
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Saint Windy Boy's Hospital   Saint Windy Boy's Hospital - Page 10 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 7:57 pm

((shit ive talked as slick for so long it became second nature, thanks for picking that up))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Saint Windy Boy's Hospital   Saint Windy Boy's Hospital - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 8:02 pm

((>Plot: Progress))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Saint Windy Boy's Hospital   Saint Windy Boy's Hospital - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 8:12 pm

>Plot: Progress

you shake your head and resolve to find some food and company later, now is not the time nor the place to be fulfilling your hungers

you collect your items and head out towards the reception to sign out and set up a few check ups to make sure you are not dead
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Saint Windy Boy's Hospital   Saint Windy Boy's Hospital - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:41 am

*Once again the sliding doors produce a soft 'zssh' or however you'd describe that sound as Eridan walks trough them. He sees WW standing by the reception*

looks like wwe arrivved just in time
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Saint Windy Boy's Hospital   Saint Windy Boy's Hospital - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 1:15 pm

*Aradia notices Eridan noticing WW and approaches her*

hi d0 y0u have a minute

me and my friends w0uld like t0 talk t0 y0u
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Saint Windy Boy's Hospital   Saint Windy Boy's Hospital - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 1:47 pm

you freeze suddenly at the purple fish persons voice and turn around to be faced with

uuhh

the hunger has started again, you may be salivating a bit too much, you hope you dont start drooling

you manage to stutter out a h-h-hello and wipe your hands on your clothes nervously
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Saint Windy Boy's Hospital   Saint Windy Boy's Hospital - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 2:04 pm

Terezi and Vriska saunter in, Vriska looking incredibly bored.

1 HOP3 YOU DONT M1ND 4NSW3R1NG QU3ST1ONS R3L4T3D TO 4 R3C3NT STR1NG OF MURD3RS
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Saint Windy Boy's Hospital   Saint Windy Boy's Hospital - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 2:27 pm

oh sweet dmk there are more of them

you say that you think you can help whilst trying to keep your mind from wandering

they all look so nice
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Saint Windy Boy's Hospital   Saint Windy Boy's Hospital - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 2:32 pm

The sound of the door can be heard again.

Oh my, so many people!
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Saint Windy Boy's Hospital   Saint Windy Boy's Hospital - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 2:36 pm

you almost jump out of your carapace and stammer a bit pointing at the source of the voice
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Saint Windy Boy's Hospital   Saint Windy Boy's Hospital - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 2:40 pm

what's wr0ng?
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Saint Windy Boy's Hospital   Saint Windy Boy's Hospital - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 2:41 pm

((Hey silck before we continue maybe we should talk about how Vriska's powers work with WW?))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Saint Windy Boy's Hospital   Saint Windy Boy's Hospital - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 2:46 pm

*PR laughs in a friendly way*

Hello dear, surprised to see me? I heard that you were being released so I thought I should visit you.

*PR smiles and holds a bouquet of flowers towards WW*

I brought you these, I do hope they are according to your taste.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Saint Windy Boy's Hospital   Saint Windy Boy's Hospital - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 3:02 pm

((good idea pawn, well at the moment, ww's mind is a mix of the waifs and the wraiths, although youd be able to tell the memories of each apart because theyd have a different flavour(?) so if vris read her mind she would see there were like a mash up of two minds, but not two seperate minds like there was before

itd be almost like getting interference from another source, like running two radio signals through the same radio as opposed to having two radios playing different stations))

you continue to back away

what are you doing? youre going to give us away

you stop, eyes wide like a deer caught in headlights
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Saint Windy Boy's Hospital   Saint Windy Boy's Hospital - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 3:21 pm

*Eridan looks at WW with mild concern but doesn't think much of her behavior. He's kinda used to her acting strange by now*

alright so as you probably figured out this is dou-
uh
the wwaif
an the guy wwith the flowwers is the raconteur
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Saint Windy Boy's Hospital   Saint Windy Boy's Hospital - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 3:32 pm

*PR bows*

Nice to meet you. You lovely young ladies are friends of Mr Ampora, I presume?
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Saint Windy Boy's Hospital   Saint Windy Boy's Hospital - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 3:39 pm

*Aradia is actually concerned about the Waif, but since she already asked what was wrong and the Waif didn't respond, she doesn't try again*

yes we are
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Saint Windy Boy's Hospital   Saint Windy Boy's Hospital - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 3:40 pm

you know the lovely lady in the suit asked you a question but your attention is mostly concerned with finding a way out of the hospital that does not include a body bag for yourself
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Saint Windy Boy's Hospital   Saint Windy Boy's Hospital - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 6:41 pm

Vriska leans close to Eridan so that only he can hear her question.

So do you need me to manipul8 any8ody or what?

Terezi addresses the potential witness/possible suspect.

TH3R3 1S NO R34SON TO B3 SC4R3D

W3 1NT3ND NO H4RM 3XC3PT TO 3N4CT JUDGM3NT ON TH3 GU1LTY
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Saint Windy Boy's Hospital   Saint Windy Boy's Hospital - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 7:10 pm

yes yes good distractions from him, you keep an eye on the prospitian and inform the lovely laddy with the red sunglasses that it is not them you are afraid of but rather the prospitian who you have not met before being shot and has been treating you like an old friend

you also tell her that he just plain gives you the creeps and is a little too friendly

you then quickly say her sunglasses look nice and become very interested at your feet

you wish you had shoes
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Saint Windy Boy's Hospital   Saint Windy Boy's Hospital - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 7:16 pm

*PR frowns*

Now now, I only shot when you attacked us in your fit. And I am treating you no different then I treat any lady in need. This is how people SHOULD treat others, you know? But I understand that such behavior must seem strange to someone who is used to living in the hostility of the slums.

*PR looks at WW with pitty*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saint Windy Boy's Hospital   Saint Windy Boy's Hospital - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saint Windy Boy's Hospital
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next