NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Dungeon

Go down 
+2
uncertainHavoc
OverlordJ
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

The Dungeon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   The Dungeon - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 12:27 am

Clover looks up to the light.
You're prob4bly right.... Lemme see if there's 4 mirror or something 4round here to help us!
Clover starts his search for reflective surfaces on the side of the room with the moon shape.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   The Dungeon - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 6:58 pm

You find nothing.
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   The Dungeon - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 10:56 pm

Doc notes the possibility that there might be a mirror in another room, or failing that they could potentially leave the dungeon to procure one.

That assumes that a mirror is a key to the puzzle, however. Refraction is also possibly an option, and barring that there are other possibilities.

Doc suggests moving to a different room for now.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   The Dungeon - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 12:12 am

((Doc is on a ROLL! It's like he has done these things all his life, what a pro!))

((But seriously, you're pretty great at this :D ))
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   The Dungeon - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 3:08 pm

((I've read too much OOTS, TVTropes, etc. to not pick up on some stuff. Thanks!

...wait, are you talking about my roleplaying or my dungeoneering?))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   The Dungeon - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 3:31 pm

((Both :D ))

((Tell me which room you'll enter next))
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   The Dungeon - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 7:28 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
((Both :D ))

((Tell me which room you'll enter next))

((Gotta run it all past the party members first--they might have more ideas on what to do. Gonna vote for the ear room tho.))
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   The Dungeon - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 1:09 am

Clover follows Doc, looking to the other room as he thinks about which one they should go in.
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   The Dungeon - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 6:22 pm

(...?)
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   The Dungeon - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 9:25 pm

((So... Ear room now?))
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   The Dungeon - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 4:18 am

((I'm assuming JakeMorph will have no objections, and even if he does we can just play it off like Die had a sudden burst of inspiration or something.))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   The Dungeon - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 11:48 am

Current (shitty) map of the dungeon:

As you open the door, a black fog beginns to flow out of the room. You are unable to see anything in this room. However, you can hear the sounds of some small feet on stone as well as some giggling and cackling.

((I am terribly sorry that this is always taking so long, everytime I want to post here something else gets in my way. I hope you can forgive me. I am also sorry for the shitty map.))

((That said, you are able to get additional informations in this room by exploring it like usual. Please note that none of you can see into this room or see while you are inside of it, including Doc. The black fog is the cause of that, but it seem to have no other effect))
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   The Dungeon - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 3:58 am

(Not like I could do any better about the map.)

Ah, blind again. This is a familiar experience to Doc.

He's reasonably sure they won't be able to wait out the fog, but those sounds are definitely not inviting. Any creature willing to hide in a place with no vision would likely be well-adapted for it.

That said, knowing places like this, there's probably something critical in that room.

Doc urges everyone to keep a hand on the walls until they have a feel for the shape, size, and contents of the room, as he edges inside along the left wall.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   The Dungeon - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 9:35 am

((I'm gonna wait to see what the other characters do before I say what happens, I hope that's okay))
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   The Dungeon - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 10:52 am

((Im not exactly sure where Die is right now relative to everyone else))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   The Dungeon - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:06 am

((Well, we have three rooms at the moment. The entrance, the eye and the ear. Your last post was with Die in the entrance, you asked if they were seeing anything in the eye room. Doc and Clover were in the eye room and then went to the ear room. Doc has entered the room but Clover has not yet reacted to the opening of the door, so he's still in the entrance with you.

In other words, you and Clover are in the entrance while Doc just left the entrance and entered the ear.))
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   The Dungeon - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 11:59 pm

Clover enters with Doc, blindly stumbling in rather than keeping his hand on the wall.
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   The Dungeon - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 2:11 am

Die shuffles along in closely behind Clover, squinting.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   The Dungeon - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 1:19 pm

The wall feels cool to the touch. It is smooth, almost like a rock that has been in a stream for a long time. You can feel some slight bumps but even those are smooth enough that you never get caught at anything. You are fairly sure the walls are made of stone.

After you three have taken a few steps into the room, the cackling stops. Some swift steps can be heard.

Die gets kicked in the shin.

Something shoves Clover, possibly pushing him back or even causing him to fall on his back.

Doc feels someone grabbing his arm and pulling on it, possibly dragging him away from the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   The Dungeon - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 9:45 pm

Clover stumbles back into Die, cushioning his "fall"
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   The Dungeon - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 2:33 am

Die reflexively throws up his knee at the kick, getting Clover right in the back as he stumbles backwards.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   The Dungeon - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 10:13 am

Clover, dazed an confused at feeling real pain falls to the ground.
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   The Dungeon - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 4:56 am

Doc's pretty strong, so he attempts to yank whatever-it-is back and slam it into the wall.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   The Dungeon - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 5:22 am

Whatever grabbed Docs arm lets go.

You hear some quick steps.

Doc feels both of his legs getting grabbed just shortly above the feet and pulled back, possibly tripping him.

Die gets punched in the face.

You hear some cackling again

Gihihihihi!

Kekekekeke!

Hyehyehyehyehye!
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   The Dungeon - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 5:54 am

(...Did Doc bring his broom? I don't remember. Just gonna conveniently find it back in the first room if he did, assuming he dropped it at some point. My bad LOL.)

Doc slides down against the wall, though since he still has a hand on the wall, he has a little control over his fall. He uses his right hand (the one not touching the wall) to grasp at whatever has his legs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   The Dungeon - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dungeon
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NightNight Crew Forums :: Archives-
Jump to: