NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Games Sharing

Go down 
+2
silckenSoul
OverlordJ
6 posters
AuthorMessage
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

Games Sharing Empty
PostSubject: Games Sharing   Games Sharing EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 10:34 am

Have you found any small online games that you think others should give a try?

Then post about them here and link us, so that we can play them.

First game:

Nyancat^2, because we DON'T know when to retire old memes.

Basically, it's a simple game where you should avoid the alcohol and instead collect squiddles and maybe other things as well.
My current high score is 08550, you should be able to beat that, right?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

Games Sharing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games Sharing   Games Sharing EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 1:57 pm

gridland is a p good match 4 game

westerado is a p good murder mystery in wild west where you can end any conversation whenever you want by shooting someone

planet punch is a game where yoU PLAY A SUN PUNCHING OTHER SUNS WITH PLANETS

a dark room is a p good text based adventure mixed with a cookie clicker style game that actually has a really good story to it

fantastic contraption play it. its amazing. its a puzzle game where you make a contraption to get a red shape into a goal area
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

Games Sharing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games Sharing   Games Sharing EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 7:39 pm

planet punch sounds so fucking metal what the fuck
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

Games Sharing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games Sharing   Games Sharing EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 8:01 pm

I can't seem to get planet punch to work :(
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

Games Sharing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games Sharing   Games Sharing EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 8:50 pm

i have no idea why not i played it for a while after linking it, lemme try again now

EDIT: yeah its a bit laggy but it works for me
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

Games Sharing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games Sharing   Games Sharing EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 2:36 pm

Oh man I got so many great games to recommend. Let me try and make a selection.

The Last Door series Very atmospheric pixel point-and-click games.

K. O. L. M. A metroidvania where you're a robot recollecting your parts. Also has a sequel where you keep all your upgrades from the first game, plus there's a second playable character that teams up with you. (Saying more would be spoilers but it's pretty neat.)

Boddy Ladder A game where you fight on an ever increasing pile of your enemies' corpses. Has some flaws but the concept is badass enough to get away with it.

no-one has to die Narrative-focused puzzle game. If there's one thing from this list you play, make it this one. It's probably one of my favorite games ever.

Fear Less Help Little Red Riding Hood(?) overcome her nightmares where she's being chased by Death in a forest and turn her into a fox and/or wolf slaying double-jumping badass.

Second Person Shooter Zato It's a second person shooter, what more do you need to know?

Rebuild Post zombie apocalypse city management. Has a 2 and 3 as well, but I like the first one good enough.

Edmus A pretty simple runner game, but you can see past lives of yourself and other players (and laugh at them as half of them die the first 20 seconds).

Canabalt Another runner, one of the early ones. Mostly known for having the most awesome non-existent plot. You'll see what I mean.

This Is The Only Level Except you'll need to beat it over and over again, each time with another game-changing rule applied. Has a sequel too! Both are great.

Death Dice Overdose There's giant dice falling from the sky and this is bad news. The greatest part of this game is the pill system; if you don't collect enough pills, you die of shock. If you collect a whole bunch of them, things become 'a little crazy'. Also has really pumpin' music.

The Company of Myself A puzzle game based around the life story of a hermit. Also has a prequel 'Fixation' which is essentially an entirely different game about the same characters.

Don't Look Back A platformed based on the story of Orpheus and Eurydice.

Achievement Unlocked By the creator of This Is The Only Level (and other cool stuff) this is somewhat similar except, well, I'm sure the title gives you a good idea of what you'll be doing.

I've got more where that came from so if there's a type of games you like in particular feel free to ask. I used to play a LOT of flash games.

Oh by the way
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

Games Sharing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games Sharing   Games Sharing EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 12:42 pm

Pawn, my favorites from your list are Fear Less, Rebuild, and K.O.L.M., so you can use that info for your next selection?
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

Games Sharing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games Sharing   Games Sharing EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 3:55 pm

Hm, tricky. For Fear Less, the best thing I can recommend mechanics wise is probably Robot Unicorn Attack. Unfortunately I can't stand listening to that song for longer than thirty seconds. The retro pixely version doesn't have singing, but doesn't look or feel as good as the original.

If you're looking for more creepycute fairytale settings, I can suggest Nelly 2 (the first isn't quite as good) but that's a puzzle platformer so otherwise completely different.

For Rebuild I can only say check out the sequel because honestly there aren't that many interesting strategy games around!
Maybe give Zombies Took My Daughter a shot. It's probably not really what you're looking for but should be enjoyable enough. And otherwise the Rebuild series should have alright replayability. There's different ways to win the game if I recall correctly.

K.O.L.M. I can definitely suggest something for though! (Well aside from playing the sequel.) Robot Wants Kitty, as well as its sequels; Robot Wants Puppy, Robt Wants Fishy and Robot Wants Ice Cream are all pretty similar to K.O.L.M. with a more light-hearted tone.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

Games Sharing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games Sharing   Games Sharing EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 2:37 pm

Candy Box is an incremental game which I've always found to be fun. Some puzzle elements and a clear end. There's also a sequel for when you beat the first one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

Games Sharing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games Sharing   Games Sharing EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 8:48 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Games Sharing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games Sharing   Games Sharing Empty

Back to top Go down