NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Real World Office

Go down 
+8
tekkenfreak4
sparkingLife
uncertainHavoc
royalPawn
OverlordJ
Shaula
silckenSoul
nonexistentPumpkin
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

Real World Office - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real World Office   Real World Office - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 4:12 pm

-{--- < ok den le's do dis 3<

*jumps up and pushes a huge wave of shadow towards the trolls and doc scratch*

*he then swirls his hands around in a specific manner creating a ball of shadow nightnighting magic which he flings towards kanaya hitting her dead in the chest just as the shadow wave hits*

*the wave of shadow magic folds into the the ball giving it even more power*
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Real World Office   Real World Office - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 4:22 pm

The elves scream in shock! One prepares some obscure magic while the other one runs to their door.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Real World Office   Real World Office - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 4:25 pm

((Don't elves have like, crazy useless powers?))
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Real World Office   Real World Office - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 4:48 pm

((Yeah, mostly))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Real World Office   Real World Office - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 5:05 pm

((Nice))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Real World Office   Real World Office - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 5:11 pm

(('mostly' meaning some of them AREN'T crazy useless?))
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Real World Office   Real World Office - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 5:25 pm

((I call godmodding bullshit on slick...))

*sollux is blasted back, getting knocked out cold.*
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Real World Office   Real World Office - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 5:37 pm

((Well, we know that they can use magic, there isn't any clear limit WHAT exactly they can do))

((They are mostly show to be able to summon stuff and to commune with animals, if you count jailbreak))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Real World Office   Real World Office - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 6:00 pm

((Never read Jailbreak. Also, just realised I hadn't posted IC, so...))

*whacks the elf with the cuestick before it can do anything because somehow the ELF is the most dangerous enemy in the room at the moment*
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Real World Office   Real World Office - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 6:00 pm

((STOP))

((UNDO TEKKEN'S MOVE LAST I CHECKED SHADOWS DO NOT MOVE PEOPLE

i did not make tentacles or a wall of energy i specifically made a wall of shadows, the most it would do would be momentarily blind you before it snapped into the ball that hit kanaya))
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Real World Office   Real World Office - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 6:02 pm

(( This is like the third nightnighting in about a week or less according to my timeline of this world. You guys need to try something else for once. ))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Real World Office   Real World Office - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 6:03 pm

Sandstriker wrote:
(( This is like the third nightnighting in about a week or less according to my timeline of this world. You guys need to try something else for once. ))
((RIGHT???))
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Real World Office   Real World Office - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 6:05 pm

uncertainHavoc wrote:
Sandstriker wrote:
((RIGHT???))
(( I'm just glad that they can't nightnight deities anymore. The Devil is too powerful and has too high of willpower to even be close to nightnighted, GPI is way too powerful, and Death doesn't have a shadow anymore. So that's the closest thing I can think of as a upside. ))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Real World Office   Real World Office - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 6:07 pm

Sandstriker wrote:
uncertainHavoc wrote:
Sandstriker wrote:
((RIGHT???))
(( I'm just glad that they can't nightnight deities anymore. The Devil is too powerful and has too high of willpower to even be close to nightnighted, GPI is way too powerful, and Death doesn't have a shadow anymore. So that's the closest thing I can think of as a upside. ))
((I swear if they try to NN Calliope I will murder them in their sleep...))
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Real World Office   Real World Office - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 6:09 pm

uncertainHavoc wrote:
Sandstriker wrote:
uncertainHavoc wrote:
Sandstriker wrote:
((RIGHT???))
(( If they try, I will bring the depths of the underworld to tear down their hideout, murder the noble circle (Mostly Ygg and her affiliates though), and burn the city down. Is that good?))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Real World Office   Real World Office - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 6:15 pm

((we can rebuild))

((slick can get other horrorterrors, there are many deals that would make a new noble circle))

((slick b is very good at killing people in his sleep, just ask pawn))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Real World Office   Real World Office - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 6:17 pm

Sandstriker wrote:
uncertainHavoc wrote:
Sandstriker wrote:
uncertainHavoc wrote:
Sandstriker wrote:
((RIGHT???))
(( If they try, I will bring the depths of the underworld to tear down their hideout, murder the noble circle (Mostly Ygg and her affiliates though), and burn the city down. Is that good?))
((Can Death even do that))

((Would Death have a reason to))

((Or the devil))

((Nepeta has the motivation, but not the ability, Death/the Devil might be able to do it, but they have no good reason to. So either we win, or SOMEONE's going OOC.))

((Oh, and how would burning the city down help))
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: Real World Office   Real World Office - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 6:24 pm

((As I've said before, nightnightening Calliope would be a lose-lose situation because if Nepeta kills us while Calliope is nightnightened then she's stuck as an insane CLOUN with shadow magic forever, and if we denightnighen her then Nepeta kills us. Besides, I can't think of one good reason we could possibly have to do it.))
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Real World Office   Real World Office - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 6:26 pm

Shaula wrote:
Sandstriker wrote:
uncertainHavoc wrote:
Sandstriker wrote:
uncertainHavoc wrote:
Sandstriker wrote:
((RIGHT???))
((Can Death even do that))

((Would Death have a reason to))

((Or the devil))

((Nepeta has the motivation, but not the ability, Death/the Devil might be able to do it, but they have no good reason to. So either we win, or SOMEONE's going OOC.))

((Oh, and how would burning the city down help))
(( The Devil could make it happen. Death can't even do basic necromancy (He couldn't make dead corpses dance in a donated command), so he would be out on that. Nepeta could probably work out a deal with The Devil for that to happen. ))

((@pumpkin The underworld kills Ygg. Calliopes nightnighting goes away. All in one quick deal. Hell, the Devil could probably even give Nepeta her powers back and more, so she could kill Ygg personally. ))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Real World Office   Real World Office - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 6:29 pm

((Again, WHY would the devil be willing to help Nepeta))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Real World Office   Real World Office - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 6:29 pm

((does it even matter?))

((there is something more important happening here))

((maybe we could move this into the chatterbox?))
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Real World Office   Real World Office - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 6:30 pm

Shaula wrote:
((Again, WHY would the devil be willing to help Nepeta))
(( Because he could get full ownership of the second most evil soul when Slick dies. ))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Real World Office   Real World Office - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 6:33 pm

((being alt slick?))

((well you would not get all of it, he spread his soul across ygg, some nobles but also some lesser horrorterrors, so you would have to kill all the horrorterror that he ever made a deal with))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Real World Office   Real World Office - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 6:33 pm

((Yeah, seriously guys, let's move this to chatterbox.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real World Office   Real World Office - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 7:18 pm

Kanaya was just about to tell Sollux he was free to spend the night when the ball of shadow magic hit her. She falls backward onto the floor, twitching a few times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real World Office   Real World Office - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Real World Office
Page 12 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next