NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects)

Go down 
+4
uncertainHavoc
royalPawn
Sandstriker
OverlordJ
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ralte

Ralte

Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects)   Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 6:11 am

Doze shook his head.
Itchy, as hyperactive as ever.

It is okay Itchy, no big 2eal.

Through some kind of wonder, the clocks didn't break and neither did the China. It helped that they didn't fell from the tables and the shelves. Otherwise he would have put the stuff onto Itchy's bill. At least the price to restore those antiques.

How much coffee 2i2 you 2runk alrea2y?

Itchy with the yellow hat and the number 1 on it was his counterpart in the Felt. This lean Leprechaun was the fastest of them all. His special ability was to either speed up his own time and getting that way faster than everyone else, having natural superspeed or gaining superspeed through drinking coffee like a delivery boy.
Or a mix of all three, Doze wasn't sure.
Itchy's abilities were very useful in contrast to his and Doze knew that. Every single Felt had more useful abilities than him.
At least on the Battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects)   Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 12:33 pm

1 don't remember. All 1 know 1s that we are out. Also Quarters wanted me to br1ng you back to Felt Manor.
Itchy's turned as he looked around.
Do you have a treadm1ll around here? 1 th1nk m1ne's broken.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects)   Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 2:57 pm

I 2on't have any trea2mill's here Itchy. Can't you simply run around the block?

Doze asked another question.

Why 2oes Quarter want me back at the base? My opening hours aren't over yet.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects)   Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 3:01 pm

A lot of the crew 1s m1ss1ng. 1 guess 1t's a roll call or someth1ng so we can take out the N1ghtn1ght Crew or get a double shot cappucc1no w1th cherry syrup, no wa1t that's Terez1's th1ng. Maybe 1t's steal Crowbar's crowbar back from someone? OH! Maybe Team Sleuth knows about 1t!
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects)   Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 4:14 pm

The slowpoke made some calming gestures.

Calm 2own Itchy.

He took out his Radio and put in the frequency of Quarters's Radio.

I will ask Quarters myself.

He put the radio to his ear and said:

Quarters? What is going on? Itchy's statements are slightly conflicting.
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects)   Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 10:11 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
1 h4ve no 1de4

*quarters' radio squawks to life*

one moment St1tch

*he pulls out the radio*

hello who 1s th1s? 1 d1dnt c4tch your n4me

It is me Quarters, 2oze. Itchy is here with me but I 2on't know what he wants from me exactly.
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects)   Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 3:27 pm

TheBookwormBakery wrote:
Terezi spots the opportunity to do some trolling (pun totally intended) and takes it. She yells loudly toward the radio:

OH GOD, HOW 4R3 YOU 3V3N F1TT1NG TH4T 1N TH3R3?
TH4T'S TH3 MOST D3PR4V3D TH1NG 1'V3 3V3R S33N!

Doze chuckled innerly.
Terezi Pyrope, one of the daughters of Snowman. Outrageous, intelligent and dangerous. A master of manipulating people, she could trick almost anyone.
She was also a big aficionado for law and justice and her being adopted be a criminal made this kind of odd. Doze wondered if Terezi would one day go against the Felt because of that.

Hi, Terezi. How are you? What 2ance is 2one at the moment an2 with whom?

Last edited by Ralte on Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects)   Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 8:33 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
4h doze its you, 1 4m do1ng 4 rollc4ll to see who 1s here 4nd who 1s stuck 1n 4n 4ltern4te t1mel1ne, 1t w4s nepet4's suggest1on, no need to 4ctu4lly come 1n, keep 4n eye on the shop

4lso terez1 c4nnot he4r you, you 4re t4lk1ng 1nto 4 r4d1o th4t she 1s not hold1ng

c4n you tell 1tchy to check on d1e next?

Doze mentally facepalmed. He wasn't fast enough again so Quarter heard his answer instead of Terezi.

Of course. Everything is alright here, no strange time trouble on my en2. I will tell Itchy right away.
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects)   Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 9:43 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
gl4d to he4r 1t, terez1 s4ys to rem1nd 1tchy to get the coffee 4s well, t4lk to you l4ter

I will tell him. Until then Quarters.

Doze put his Radio back where it was before.

Itchy, Quarters say that you shoul2 go to Die next for the Role Call. Also I am to remind you too buy more coffee along the way.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects)   Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 9:55 pm

There's no more! 1 have all of 1t 1n the c1ty! But 1 can f1nd D1e.
Itch left in a green blur.
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects)   Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 10:12 pm

And Doze was alone again, something he didn't mind now.

If nobody else came in to buy or sell an antique or to fence stolen goods he would have time to research the book of science.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects)   Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 8:53 pm

*the sound of giggling comes from the back room*
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects)   Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 8:58 pm

Doze looked up from his research as he heard the giggling.
He reached for his gun whose holster was inside his jacket and put the book of science into a safe place before turning to the back room.
He made himself slow so he his sneaking would make even less noise than usual.
He was concerned but not fearful enough to call for help from the others at the moment.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects)   Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 9:00 pm

*the giggling continues unabated*
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects)   Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 9:11 pm

Doze sneaked into the direction of the giggling towards the backroom.

//A ghost? I hope not or I have to ask 2ie for an exorcism.//

He reached the backroom and took a deep breath.
He quickly opened the door and looked around with his gun ready to shot.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects)   Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 9:18 pm

*shadows recede as the door is opened, the young carapace sits comfortably in the center of the room, shadows seem to pool around her slightly, almost imperceptibly*

oh im sorry to disturb you mister, but its just so amusing how useless they think you are
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects)   Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 9:56 pm

Oh, you again.

Doze put his revolver back into his holster. He thought that some simple revolver bullets wouldn't be a big threat to this being.

2oesn't your mommy miss you alrea2y?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects)   Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 10:04 pm

*the young carapace looks blankly at doze*

carapaces are cloned they dont have parents

*she giggles again*

anyway, i find how appallingly useless you are to be more interesting, i cant believe they are picking /die/ over you, his power is to literally run away

*she bursts out laughing*
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects)   Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 10:19 pm

I know that my power is useless. Neither I or anyone else I know foun2 a way to use it in a meaningful way so far.

Doze sighed. It was very true what she said and he knew it.

I'm not even like Aquaman from the "Superfrien2s" animated Series. He was written in an incompetent way but I my "superpowers" are truly useless.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects)   Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 10:20 pm

i have no idea who that person is or what that thing is but yeah i agree you are useless, if only there was some way you could affect others with your power
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects)   Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 10:31 pm

That woul2 be perfect.

He sensed that he this girl already knew what he wanted.

Making others slower through my power an2 not myself is should be the right thing for me.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects)   Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 10:34 pm

yes, too bad the only way you know of is locked in that book, you could always take it to doc to try and find a way of opening it, but then again i doubt he would trust such power to you,useless as you are

*the carapace hums thoughtfully*

nooo he would more likely give it to someone competent like crowbar
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects)   Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 11:03 pm

Crowbar 2oesn't nee2 a book of science to be effective. He has his Juju, his social talents, his leadership qualities and his fighting prowess.

But she may be right. Would Doc Scratch be interested in helping him to achieve better powers? He would give the Doc the book in exchange for an improvement of his powers through the book. The Doc never lied after all.
On the other hand: Maybe there was nothing in the book that could help him? Then he would need it it as a trade object to get his powers another way and if the Doc had it he would never get it back.
Also he didn't wanted to go back on his deal with Eridan. He was businessman who tried to stay to his words and promises.
He pondered his options for a moment.

I have other abilities 2esides "super slowness" but it is inhibiting my other abilities from time to time despite my efforts to control it.

Sometimes Doze felt like having a disability.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects)   Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 8:28 pm

well there are ways to fix your power, and not all of them are in that book
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects)   Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 8:45 pm

But some are, right?

Doze smiled. A fauxpass of that strange little Carapace?

But why shoul2 I trust you? You even 2idn't name yourself so far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects)   Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next