NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...

Go down 
+4
silckenSoul
Sandstriker
OverlordJ
sparkingLife
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 1:50 am

You quickly go to the source to find the rook. You are not surprised about this fact, and instead are wondering what you possibly thought it could have been besides the rook. You call down to the rook and ask if he is okay.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 12:07 am

Someone is calling you from above. You think it is the nice Bishop but it is hard to tell and like hell you'll drop on your back again just to look up. Especially since getting up is such a chore.

Instead you shout, asking if he knows where you are.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 12:55 am

You tell him you are in a temple in the future. You pause for a moment and then tell him you are the bishop that made the squeak-y pawn as well, to refresh his memory.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 2:34 am

Ah, so it is the nice Bishop, good to know.

You yell back, asking if he knows how this happened and how to get back.

You also ask if they killed the weirdo already, because if not, they should leave a piece for you. Guy has earned a beating. And by beating you mean death. And by earned you mean this is his fault. And by guy you mean weirdo.

Seriously, you grumble to yourself, first you find some weirdo Pawn and a nice prospitan Bishop and then this weird building and now this. Meeting the Bishop was kind of cool and you fondly remember when you used those prospitan Pawns as thrown weapons but you could have lived without all this other crap.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 7:54 am

you think you see a faint glimmer just this side of the horizon and, checking for supplies in your bag, head down the main stairs
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 10:21 am

You inform him that it is probably for the best that he isn't killed, though you say that you wouldn't mind him being roughed up a little. You then tell the Rook that it isn't an option to go back, as the lotus flowers seem to be a one way trip.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 12:29 pm

You are shocked. You ask what the hell that's supposed to mean. What are you supposed to do if you can't go back? You HAVE to go back. Your job is on the Battlefield. And your job is all you have!
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 9:40 pm

You state that you have no idea, and that you suppose that they are going to have to create their own jobs.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 10:47 pm

Like, start a new life?

Actually, yeah, why the heck not. You've done it at least once before and at least this time you're probably not going to lose your memory.

You'll need new names though, you can't start a new life with an old name...

You'll be the Dangerous Roughneck now.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 12:06 am

You think about it for a moment before asking the rook what he thinks of Rational Parson
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 7:02 am

You say you like it.

You then add that you'll probably have to look for some food, who knows how large this desert is.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 10:11 am

You agree and ask if he needs help back up.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 10:39 am

You say you're fine, you walked up those stairs once, you can do it again.

Though, sheesh, why do they have to be so steep?
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 3:59 pm

You briefly consider throwing yourself down said stairs, or maybe try and push the Rook -or Roughneck or whatever- if you're not that desperate yet, but then remembers there's no goddamn point.

You broodingly walk down them instead.

And no you're not changing your name dammit.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 7:04 pm

First you notice the weirdo heading down the stairs. You are unhappy with him, so you punch him in the face.

You also notice the prospitan pawn coming down the stairs. You remember RP telling you that he needs pawns for his magic. You probably shouldn't let him leave.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 9:00 pm

((i didnt realise you came round the side of the temple oj, i walked down the front whilst you fell out the back))

((at least thats what i thought happened))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 9:09 pm

((Wait, are there more then one set of stairs?))

((Because I thought there were only the front stairs))

((And since you were walking down and I was walking up and you hadn't reached the bottom, I assumed you were still walking down))

((I mean, walking those stairs probably takes a while, yes?))
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:02 pm

You nod and move away from the edge.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 2:09 pm

((wait when did you get round to the stairs? i thought you were still on the floor round the back))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 2:03 pm

((My character planned to climb up))

((And then Pawn talked about pushing the Rook, which to me implied that I was already climbing them))

((Since my character didn't really have to do anything else before doing it, I decided to just roll with it))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 4:28 pm

((okie))

you are not paying attention and thus your head gets thrown back and you fall backwards onto the steps
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 6:20 pm

You grab the weirdo and continue up the steps. You tell the Prospitan Pawn to turn back or you'll drag him back, too.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 8:05 pm

((how have you grabbed me?))
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 10:26 pm

(( You fell down stairs, rook comes up stairs, theres a point where you two converge paths and the rook grabs you then. ))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 2:38 am

((Yeah, you are walking down, I am walking up, I punch you, you fall back, I pick you up))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NightNight Crew Forums :: Archives-
Jump to: