NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Skaian Battlefield

Go down 
+5
Sandstriker
OverlordJ
royalPawn
Alder
silckenSoul
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

Skaian Battlefield - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 1:49 pm

((Mind if I join a bit?))

If this is against any rules just ignore everything under this spoiler:
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:04 pm

((go for it!))

((there is nothing i know of against having higher ranks than pawns here))
Back to top Go down
Alder
Admin
Alder

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:08 pm

((Yeah what silck said!))You forgot the half-breed was there and awkwardly tell him that this is a um... Dance of friendship and success yeah that's it alright.You clear your throat and decide it might be time to get going.
Back to top Go down
https://nightnightcrew.forumotion.com
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:10 pm

you say ok and point in the direction away from your crash site

no need to show anyone how you came to be
Back to top Go down
Alder
Admin
Alder

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:17 pm

You put away your DUCT TAPE in your FIRST AID KIT and pick up your gun and decide to trek in the direction the Pariah is pointing at while gesturing for him to come along as there may be more of his previous attackers lurking about.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:21 pm

you follow the friendly dersite and wonder quietly to yourself if you will meet any more dersites

and if your disguise will hold up
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:34 pm

((Alright :D ))
Back to top Go down
Alder
Admin
Alder

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:36 pm

You tell the Pariah that he will need a cover up story as to why he has all that DUCT TAPE on his body you ask him for a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:53 pm

You quickly decide your pistols won't do much damage to the brute and fire both at the pawns accompanying...him? It? Whatever. Both bullets hit and two dersites, wounded or dead, fall over and start rolling down the hill. Your friends, who don't have ranged weaponry, steal themselves for the clash. One of them runs of to get help. You hope.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:09 pm

you suggest the idea that you were horrifically burned when the cloning ship you were in crashed
Back to top Go down
Alder
Admin
Alder

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:30 pm

You agree with his idea and think that it is at least believable. Suddenly, you hear guns being fired nearby and quickly tell your companion to RUN.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:32 pm

You crash into the pawns with full force, sqashing at least one below you. Something caused the pawns that were with you to fall over and you're looking for the cause of it. You notice that one of the Prospitans is holding a... what was it called again? Remembering is hard...
He's holding one of those shooty thingies. Did you have one of those when you were a pawn? You can't remember...

You are trampling through the other pawns, trying to reach the one with the shooty thingy. You have to crush him, he might be dangerous.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:37 pm

you panic and freeze, unsure of where the dersite wants you to run

you also realise you do not know this dersites identifying designation ((get it I.D? xD ))

you should ask him at some point
Back to top Go down
Alder
Admin
Alder

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:11 pm

You tell him to choose any direction to run you'll just follow him!
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:26 pm

you run away from the gunshots blindly and end up back at the crash site

you stop suddenly an run back towards the gunshots and hope that the dersite does not see the crash
Back to top Go down
Alder
Admin
Alder

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:53 pm

You grab the Pariah by the arm where does he think he's going is he a mad man? You for one do not want to die so quickly.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:54 pm

you ask the dersite what he thinks we should do then?

you also ask what his I.D. is because calling him 'the dersite' is a little depreciating
Back to top Go down
Alder
Admin
Alder

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:01 pm

You tell the Pariah that you are the Amateur Practitioner which in hindsight is a bit of an oxymoron. You also tell him that whatever it is that you two do it should not be running towards our own deaths.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:10 pm

As you reload you guns with trained motions the rook charges in your direction. Your companions heroically try to stop it but are no match and are thrown left and right. You yell at them to get out of the way and take aim. If it's after you, maybe you can lure it away from your friends.

The bullets leave their respective chambers.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:12 pm

you say good point and nice I.D. !

you walk ahead, skirting around the crash site and hoping that AP does not notice the site

((i think at some point we should find a frog temple))
Back to top Go down
Alder
Admin
Alder

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:20 pm

You stop for a second and look at two cloning ships from prospit and derse.You tell HP that you should both inspect that location as it looks very....Interesting to say the least. ((Yeah maybe we could do that if we ever become exiles in the great wastelands?))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:27 pm

((yeah i was thinking at least my guy is the kind of carapace to fall into a lotus capsule by accident))

you are suddenly very nervous

you stutter a bit saying it is just two crashed ships, probably not important they probably just crashed into each other in midair for some reason lets go somewhere else ooh hey look over there it looks like the woods are thinning out over there

((also i am running on the idea that my clothes are a mix of prospit and dersite but the cloning goop got on them and bleached most of their colours away))
Back to top Go down
Alder
Admin
Alder

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:31 pm

You tell him that he is acting very suspicious. After all the both of you will just inspect the ships and come out of it quickly nothing to worry about you say.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:23 pm

you say he is right

you move forward in the hopes of hiding any information pertaining to your creation

damn you wish you knew how to code you could hide stuff easily this way

you will have to settle for breaking stuff if AP gets close to finding out about you
Back to top Go down
Alder
Admin
Alder

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:38 pm

You arrive at the ship good lord is this place bad I mean really how does one just plain crash into another ship? You ask HP if he is ready to enter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Skaian Battlefield
Page 2 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next