NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Skaian Battlefield

Go down 
+5
Sandstriker
OverlordJ
royalPawn
Alder
silckenSoul
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Alder
Admin
Alder

Skaian Battlefield - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 25 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 11:33 pm

You take the hot meat from the rook and thank him for it and begin to eat it.
Back to top Go down
https://nightnightcrew.forumotion.com
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 25 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 11:47 pm

You take any leftover meat from the stick then place some new meat on it and hold it over the fire again.
Back to top Go down
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 7:59 am

*The Lonely Bishop uncloaks behind a nearby tree, using his new found knowledge of stealth*
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 5:06 pm

((Quick question. What pieces can you be? Because a couple of them are OP, and I wouldn't want to throw the RP out of whack if they're banned))
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 5:12 pm

((Pawns, rooks and bisshops I think. But we have quite a few of the latter, so I'd suggest picking something else. :I ))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 5:16 pm

((as we have said before

no knights/royalty and no mega bishops

basically pawn/rook/bishop

but the way we are doing it you can have classes

so you could be like pm or something

and i am glad to hear you might be joining us havoc it will be fun rping with you here

EDIT: yeah i was nijna'd dwi))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 5:18 pm

((You furgot your OOC parentheses as well!))
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 5:20 pm

((nope))

((i must have ninja'd you with the edit))

(( xD ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 25 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:16 am

((2 x Ninja'd combo! Everyone gained 100 EXP for this awesome maneuver.))
Back to top Go down
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 25 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:48 pm

*The Lonely Bishop Levels up, and learns a new spell: Kinetic Trawl*
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 6:38 pm

The conversation seems to have died down. You ask the others what they had in mind considering the guard duties.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 6:40 pm

You say that you would take the first few hours.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 6:41 pm

I will take over watching after him
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 6:42 pm

you mumble something about taking over after that
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 6:44 pm

You say you'll take the fourth then.

You make a mental note to stay awake when the dersites stand watch.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 6:54 pm

You say that you'll watch all the time.
Back to top Go down
Alder
Admin
Alder

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 25 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 9:30 pm

You tell them that you'll take the 6th shift then and lay down once more and rest your eyes and begin to take a nap. You think to yourself, that it's wonderful how you are all working together as a team and NOT trying to killing each other off, which in all honesty is surprising to you given that you all belong to different factions and are at war with each other. Maybe you can all get along and maybe begin to learn from each other and- pfft nah could you imagine? You're glad you never actually told anyone you were thinking that, that entire train of thought was just plain silly. Black and white carapaces as a single faction heh you slay yourself sometimes. You will have to stage a coup on the prospitians at some point, except maybe the royal priest he seems like a nice enough guy to not kill. Though you will have to keep an eye on the Conflicted Conspirator he seems dangerous. But in the end you managed to keep a pretty nice facade if you do say so yourself, they won't suspect a thing. You snicker quietly at this thought, you are the magnificent bastard it is you.

((Sorry for being so inactive I was having a lot of doubts about my rping so I decided to try rping on another forum in an attempt to improve my rping, so I will try to put more content in my posts, all of the content all of it so once more I apologize for being so inactive 😢.Anyways the plot thickens. :twisted:))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 25 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 10:42 pm

((Nice work Raf))

((Also, I really like your RPing, just saying))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 2:31 pm

((yeah i agree, and damn i had forgotten most of peoples carapace colour here any way :/ ))

you dream

in your dreams your two sides are split

and the arguing begins

you have managed to quieten it down whilst awake, distracting yourself from it by doing other work but now?

now nothing can quell the arguing
Back to top Go down
Alder
Admin
Alder

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 3:50 pm

You fall asleep quite happy with the way you managed to keep cool the entire time you've been with your "teammates" , you still don't know what has to be done on the subject of the half-breed, but you'll have to think about that at a later date. Putting on a facade is hard work! While you're asleep you manage to live out your greatest fantasy, being able to dance in front of your king and queen like some sort of Assenting Prancer. Who knows, perhaps after the war is over you could be promoted to the Court Jester rank and amuse the Royals after they undoubtedly win this war and defeat the white kingdom, you seem to be practicing this jester role quite well already in your own opinion. Whilst others would be ashamed to bear such a title you would accept it wholeheartedly, anything to help serve the royals better.

((Thanks! :D ))

Last edited by Raf on Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 8:28 pm

You watch the pawns... do something. You aren't quite sure but they closed their eyes and mostly stopped moving.

You remember that the pawns you have traveled with before did something like that every once in a while, too.

You wonder why they would risk their safety like that, just sort of lying there with their eyes closed.

You shrug and turn, your eyes wide open, looking out for any possible dangers that could come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 7:24 am

Time: Skip.
Time does that.

Everyone has now slept for 4 hours, and do not necessarily have to wake up now, but stuff can happen after 4 hours of not doing so.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 7:40 am

((The Dersite Rook doesn't need to sleep nor does he really understand what it is))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 11:52 am

you wake up for what you assume is your shift
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 11:56 am

Despite your determination to keep an eye on the dersites, you are fast asleep. ...It's probably for the best, you where really tired.
You (subconsciously) hope you don't get murdered in your sleep.

Last edited by royalPawn on Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Skaian Battlefield
Page 25 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next