NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1

Go down 
+5
uncertainHavoc
royalPawn
nonexistentPumpkin
Shaula
silckenSoul
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
royalPawn

royalPawn

NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1 - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:41 pm

um

bye
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1 - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 8:49 pm

< FUCK 3<

< ok we need to get a plan to kill that bitch 3<

< hey did crowbar have that crowbar that can break indestructible things? we should get it 3<
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1 - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 8:56 pm

<That's actually a good idea.>

<Although we do have our cards, those can kill her too. The problem is getting her to stay dead.>
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1 - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 8:59 pm

< so kill death? 3<

< pretty sure there was a horrorterror that wanted death to die in order to do some noble ritual right? 3<

((internet cookie if you guess where that comes from))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1 - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:21 pm

((No internet cookie for me))

<No. Persuade Death to keep her there somehow. Killing Death would cause problems once WE die.>
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1 - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 10:14 pm

((cthulu, creation of hp lovecraft, one of the requirements for His awakening is that death must die))

< a fair point 3<

< maybe we win a game? stakes are if we win he has to hold one person there forever, if we lose he does the same to one of us instead? 3<
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1 - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 10:53 pm

silckenSoul wrote:

((cthulu, creation of hp lovecraft, one of the requirements for His awakening is that death must die))

< a fair point 3<

< maybe we win a game? stakes are if we win he has to hold one person there forever, if we lose he does the same to one of us instead? 3<
<Hm. Risky. Very risky. Unless we can get Death to take someone that isn't actually on our side, or is too useless to help us at all.>

<And no, we're not sacrificing Deuce or Boxcars.>
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1 - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 11:05 pm

*whispers so only droog can hear*

< fishface? 3<

< in all honesty i have no idea how long this nightnighting will last i really did not have enough time to get a serious fix on him 3<

< the sooner we kick him the better 3<
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1 - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:38 am

((Ah, I've yet to read Lovecraft. I should get on that.))

i knoww wwhat youre tryin to do here slick and my answwer is fuck you
its a horrible plan anywway i heard deaths great at games
almost unbeatable they say

Last edited by royalPawn on Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1 - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:39 am

< so? one part of our plan works anyway, i bet killing shiplish in the afterlife will get her pretty stuck there, we could also have death fall in love with her so he keeps her there forever 3<
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1 - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:47 am

silckenSoul wrote:

< so? one part of our plan works anyway, i bet killing shiplish in the afterlife will get her pretty stuck there, we could also have death fall in love with her so he keeps her there forever 3<
<That's actually a good idea. The first one, I mean, not relying on love to trap someone who manipulates emotions.>
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1 - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:50 am

wwait

wwhat

i dont think that wworks that wway

((Also curse you for drawing over my Eridan silck. >:I
[Even tho it still looks awesome.]))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1 - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 10:07 am

((i did not do that, that was shaula improving my one that looked like a really BAD cosplay attempt))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1 - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 10:46 am

((Wait so you drew over it and ruined it and then Shaula drew over that to fix it? :I ))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1 - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 10:52 am

((yeah i was trying for what shaula did but all i managed was make it look like eridan was painting his face black to try to fit in))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1 - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 12:16 pm

<It's worth a shot, isn't it? If it doesn't work, we'll just think of some other way to kill her properly.>
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1 - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 6:56 pm

look im not gonna let you kill me so i can havve a fight to the extra death wwith an ovverpowwered girl
evvery single part of that plan sounds awwful
its not evven a plan to kill her since she wwould havve to be dead in the first place
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1 - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:25 pm

<Nobody's saying you'll be the one we kill. For all we know, killing you might make the shadow magic wear off, and then you'd have even less reason to do what we say.>
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1 - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:29 pm

< exactly 3<

< what we need to do is send someone who is reliable, who can easily get in and out 3<

*looks at droog*
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1 - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:48 pm

*notices look*

<Fuck no. I did it last time, and I can't get out the same way again.>
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1 - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:37 pm

< oh come on! we have no idea where deuce and boxcars are, and i sure can't go in, death probably still hates me for taking those tarot cards 3<
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1 - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 10:03 pm

*sigh*
<Fuck, this is going to be one of those times when you're actually right, isn't it.>

<But we have to actually kill Shiplish first. And we might find Deuce and Boxcars before we get to that. And if we do, they can deal with it.>
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1 - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 10:04 pm

< ok, if we run into them around the time we kill her we can kill one of them, or maybe both 3<
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1 - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 10:22 pm

c I'm here, I'm just quiet. And I know we said not to kill Eridan, but there's one game he might be able to beat Death at, assuming Death would be willing to play something from outside his cabinet. 3<
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1 - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 10:29 pm

<What game is that?>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1 - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next