NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OOC Duel Thread

Go down 
+7
silckenSoul
nonexistentPumpkin
Shaula
royalPawn
Sandstriker
sparkingLife
uncertainHavoc
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

OOC Duel Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 8:43 pm

"Yeah, I'm human. And checking for a single alchemiter would be preferable."
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 8:46 pm

'i am not a scholar, that role is held by the most valued of my kind'

'i am sorry that what i have told you has upset you but i really can not tell you any more'

'i never payed much attention to the past of my kind, i focused more in the studies of the Written Histories of other realms and the powers and essences that exist therein'

the spark moves almost imperceptibly, moving into a more combat orientated stance
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 8:48 pm

Perfect
And here
I found it

The Mage takes the "Fully Upgraded Alchemiter" out of his Wallet
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 8:50 pm

The Rogue turns to watch the confrontation, ready to help out the Spark if he needs it.
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 8:55 pm

((Wait, did you take out the card or place it?))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 8:58 pm

((Both))

((I took it out and placed it))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 9:00 pm

The Muse snorts with indignation.

"Spark, do not attempt to fight me. I can tell by simple observation that you are not an honorable warrior. I do not intend to fight you. And Rogue, I suggest you keep your eyes on the Seer, rather than the Spark and myself."

She points to where the Seer was standing

Last edited by Shaula on Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I am not a beauty product)
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 9:04 pm

"Eh, if he runs off I'll find him again. He's apparently not that good at hiding."
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 9:06 pm

'honour?'

'you come to me and talk about honour?'

'MY kind has existed long before yours, we were ancient when your kind first crawled out of the swamp'

'we have watched entire universes, entire REALMS rise and fall over 'honour''

'the honour that you keep to is the home of the ignorant and the foolish, i have seen too much pain, both past and future, to believe that honour has any place in existence'

'but if you are insinuating that i would not fight fairly then you are mistaken, i may have little true battle experience outside fighting the beasts that this game has given but i still know when to pull my punches'
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 9:07 pm

The Seer, interrupted before the change of conversation, has moved back an island, where he pulled out a tall object from his strife specibus and leaned against it. What is HIS deal? Well, why doesn't the Spark ask the Rogue? Does he not know his own ally's motives?

Upon closer inspection, underneath the dark crystalline surfacing and otherworldly, swirling colors underneath, the object appears to be... a glorified music stand?

"I suggest you follow the Muse's advice, Shalula."
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 9:09 pm

"Thanks."

The Bard first adds a couple upgrades of his own, then begins taking out cards from his sylladex, deciding which would make the best jetpack ingredients. He decides to first use the remains of the creature from earlier and a normal jetpack to create the MACHINE GUN JETPACK. He will probably be doing this for a while.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 9:12 pm

The Muse laughs again, but this time out of scorn.

"Your brain has been rotted by too many books. Honor is not gained in knowing when to pull punches, or even fighting fairly. Honor is gained through a match of sheer willpower."

As if to demonstrate, she stares down the Spark with her sharp, icy blue eyes

"You may BELIEVE you observed us and our beginnings, but this is false. Our race is virtually immortal in every aspect. What you saw was us moving our home world. Most of our species lacks what I, and a few other of my kind, possess. Patience."
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 9:17 pm

The Mage says he doesn't quite see the point of those upgrades. You already have the code of the item you want to alchemize, since the code is the combined code of the items you combined. And he never had a problem with captchaloguing things. His Wallet modus can captchalogue pretty much everything and the few things that are to big for his wallet he captchalogues with the Giant Wallet Fetchmodus he made long ago...

The Mage then excuses himself, he wants to take a closer look what the two creatures are doing over there, he doesn't feel comfortable leaving them alone...

The Mage turns into a shade a flies over to the others.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 9:17 pm

The Rogue turns to look at the Seer.

"Alright then."
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 9:21 pm

The Mage arrives. No details of his body can be seen except for his eyes, which turned to a pupilless purple again.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 9:24 pm

the spark looks back with disinterested eyes

he nods after a second and backs down

'if you wish then i will pass on this battle'

'holding a student responsible for his teachers actions however does not seem to be an honourable act if you ask me'

he turns his back on the muse and stores his scythes in his deck

'has anyone figured out why we are here?'

'i would have expected such a young realm to still be patrolled by an Original'
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 9:25 pm

The Seer smiles thinly, though it comes out as more of a smirk. "Don't you have some vaguely heroic spiel to go on about how I'm a terrible person for reasons that basically make no sense?"
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 9:26 pm

I am here because my meteor crashed
I could leave but this is the first time since ages that I've met other humans
I barely remember how it was...
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 9:29 pm

"You're a terrible person for reasons that make so much sense, you can't even comprehend the sheer amount of sense they make." The Rogue replies.

"Good enough?"
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 9:31 pm

the spark waits for a moment to see how this confrontation will play out

suddenly he hears a whisper on the air and tastes a power he only experienced once, long ago

he looks to the crystal with a new sense of realisation, and a hint of fear
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 9:37 pm

"I'm a Seer, what do you mean by 'can't comprehend'? In any case, I'm simply making sure you're as deranged as you initially seemed--and you are. I suppose I can't exactly hold your actions against you, then. Just means I'll have to go easy."

"And for the record, Spark, this place exists because we wanted it to exist. I doubt any of you have bothered to count the rocks, but there are four hundred and thirteen before you reach the boundaries of this spacial pocket. The Rogue was chasing me, we needed a place to have our confrontation, and so we have a place. Do you see why you shouldn't interfere?"
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 9:39 pm

The Heir blinks. He zoned out for a bit. He answers the mages question, "When I want to be, yes."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 9:40 pm

The Mages looks at the two creatures while listening to what the others are talking about. He then loudly ask if the Rogue and the Seer are humans. He says he's just making sure.
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 9:46 pm

"Yeah, I'm human. Sorry I Thought That Was Obvious"

The Seer feels like he needs to work on his Kanaya impression.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 9:48 pm

"What if I want him to interfere? I helped make this place, didn't I?"

*turns to Mage*

"And yeah, I'm human."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC Duel Thread
Page 5 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next