NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OOC Duel Thread

Go down 
+7
silckenSoul
nonexistentPumpkin
Shaula
royalPawn
Sandstriker
sparkingLife
uncertainHavoc
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

OOC Duel Thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:28 am

The Mage watches quietly.
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:31 am

The Page jokingly responds with "Sure thing, Maybe." before laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:31 am

The Heir glares at the page before he turns to the Mage.
"I would like to know if you don't like the Spark and Muse though due to them not being human. If you don't mind telling that is."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:33 am

The Page calms down. It was clear hewas joking. He just shrugs and sits by a rock and gets out his PSP and plays more WipEout.
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 2:21 am

The Bard asks the Page if he still wants a Mitiro-whatever.
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 2:36 am

"Oh yeah, sure. Wait, you actually have that? Did you kill a Mandalorian to get it?"
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 2:44 am

"No, I alchemized it, as is how I get all my jetpacks."

The Bard takes one Mitirowhatever out of his fridge, showing it to the Page.

"And as I said before, if you want one it'll be 420 Boonbucks."
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 3:25 am

The Mage says that he doesn't mind non-humans, he knows/knew quite a lot of VERY nice and helpful non-humans. Plus, he's been hanging out with only non-humans for pretty much all eternity now. He doesn't like the behavior of the Muse though. After all, she killed another creature that he was talking to without any obvious reason, at least he didn't see any. And the Spark tried to get him to fight against him, which the Mage wasn't to thrilled about either.

Adding their weird behavior lately, he doesn't like them, thought that isn't in any way linked to their species.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 3:49 am

The Muse turns to the Mage and makes a puppy face

"You don't like me? But I try to be nice as much as possible! Maybe we just got off to the wrong start?"
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 3:54 am

The Mage points the random killing thing out. He says that's DEFINITELY a bad start.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 4:12 am

"But that wasn't me! Okay, it was kind of me. Sort of not me? I don't know. The point is, I'm a nice person!"
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 4:21 am

The Mage says he remembers nice people to be much nicer back in his days. Standarts must have fallen greatly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 4:43 am

((Out of sheer inate curiosity, why is your OC attempting to antagonize her? She's at a point where nothing but the most horrible of things can sadden or frighten her, or arise any emotion other than pure joy or simple playfulness. What is it your OC hopes to accomplish? He doesn't seem like a terrible person to me, so he MUST have a purpose))

The Muse laughs

"I suppose so. I guess unbridled joy can certainly appear to others as wildness!"

She zips off in the air, laughing uncontrollably
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 5:04 am

((He isn't the most social person and spending eternity between nothing but Carapacians and Horrorterrors doesn't help that))

((He also had some bad experiences with people with mutiple personalities so saying something like "My other self did that" definitely isn't an excuse for him))

((Lastly, and I know that kind of sounds mean, but he doesn't trust people who are overly happy, because he is rather pessimistic himself))

((He isn't activly trying to antagonize her though, he just doesn't like or trust her for multiple reasons))

The Mage looks after her and then turns back to the people he considers more likable. He concludes that the Muse seems harmless enough and is probably not going to hurt anyone anymore in her current condition, so it is safe to ignore her. Now his only worry is the weird Spark, whos full powers concern the Mage, combined with what seems like emotional instability and his earlier eagerness to fight, as well as the fact that he is certainly hiding things are reasons enough for the mage to consider the Spark a threat. He will have to keep and eye on him.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:21 am

the spark is still sleeping and is currently dreaming normal dreams as opposed to dream mooning or dream bubbling
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 3:56 pm

The Page doesn;t have any money as eh spent it all on fraymotifs.

"Fuck, I don't have any boonbucks. Never mind..."

He goes back to playing his game. Explosions and futuristic noises emanate from his gaming device.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 4:02 pm

The Muse, upon hearing this, turns around and says with a grin

"我有钱!您可以借用一些〜"

((Use Google Translate and I kill all of you))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 4:08 pm

the spark wakes and looks around

'oh great still here'

he sees the muse

'well silver linings and all that'

he says with a grin
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 4:17 pm

((I used Google Translate.
Bring on the Calibabies.

STRONGtumut

and then 190 Calibabies show up in the Mansion of Evil, don't they. ALRIGHT THEN))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 4:20 pm

The Muse turns to the Spark

"你感觉好些了,亲爱的?"
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 4:33 pm

'much better now for seeing you'

'oh hey!'

'i just remembered something!'

he pulls out a little silver orb and starts fiddling with it, trying to get it to work
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 6:54 pm

*The Duke is finally once again conscient*
-Ugh...That was close. Thanks, Justin. (*he looks around*) did I miss anything?
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:08 pm

"My name isn't Justin, and no, you didn't miss anything."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:26 pm

Oh. My bad...I actually didn't see it coming, and I expected the Page to have taken care of it. Well then, you have my gratitude, Heir. (*he bows lightly*) You just avoided us getting an extra dose of madness and destruction, which is always good. Anyhow, isn't anyone at bit surprised about where we are ? This place does not seem to obey the laws of physics...Just think about the fact that we can breathe, meaning there is air. And yet without any kind of gravitation field to trap it, it shouldn't happen...Same with those meteors, they don't move. they just stay here, in the middle of nowhere! It makes no sense! This whole place looks like a gigantic flashy 'fuck you' sent at the face of the universe!
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:40 pm

((is no one going to point out the thing in the spark's hand?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC Duel Thread
Page 17 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next