NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OOC Duel Thread

Go down 
+7
silckenSoul
nonexistentPumpkin
Shaula
royalPawn
Sandstriker
sparkingLife
uncertainHavoc
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

OOC Duel Thread - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 8:24 pm

the spark looks at the muse

'so, we cool now?'

'or do you still want to kill me?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 8:26 pm

The Muse ignores the Spark, who is no longer interesting
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 8:42 pm

'huh'

'well i guess being ignored is better than being attacked'

he settles down onto a conveniently shaped boulder
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 9:03 pm

*Ethan shakes the page's hand*
Pleased to meet you.
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 9:17 pm

((Reminder since we have some new people: only open my spoilers if the Breeze is addressed to you. Honor system.))

The Breeze rushes through the Rogue's ears.
Spoiler:

The Breeze gently whispers to the Page.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 9:55 pm

The Rogue looks at the Seer and shrugs.
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 10:03 pm

Shalula Matata Breezelog
Spoiler:

The Seer brandishes his stand. A spar it is.
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 12:53 am

The Page is not used to the breeze talking and whips his head around to see who the fuck did that.

"Did anyone else hear that? That was weird..."

He looks back at Ethan, smiling.

"Likewise."

He turns to the Mage.

"I can summon a large black hole to suck enemies towards the center point then have that explode. Like a singularity grenade from Borderlands 2."
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 12:58 am

The Mage can't remember if he ever heard about this borderland thing, though even if he did he probably forgot about it anyways. Though he says he can imagine it. Indeed a powerful ability. The Mage askes the Page how he protects himself, he must have SOME defensive abilities.

Furthermore, he believe that the Seer is trying to secretly comunicate with people via the breeze. It isn't really a reason to be worried.
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 1:01 am

"A black hole to absorb projectiles. And my sword to block melee attacks."

Justin gets out one of his many swords:
OOC Duel Thread - Page 10 41BD1Y291WL._SS500_
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 1:06 am

The Mage isn't impressed. He says he isn't sure if it'd work but if the Page wants he'd be happy to see if he can't teach the Page some more techniques, like turning incorporeal.
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 1:10 am

Justin shrugs and puts the sword back in his strife deck.

"I'd prefer if there was a way to make an energy shield or something. Me going ghost doesn;t sound like me. I'm a tech nerd. Heh..."
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 1:16 am

The Mage admits that he never tryed to make a shield of any kind with his powers and he isn't sure if there is a way for him to do it, at least not just with his Void powers.

He thinks...
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 1:21 am

"The only other defensive thing I can do is pretty much cover my body in a void, going invisible."

Justin does just that, and silently walks behind the Mage, standing there.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 1:23 am

The Mage says that's much better. He himself can't turn invisible, though when he turns into a shade he's still a bit hard to see. Plus he's immune to most attack like that.
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 1:28 am

While invisible, he taps the Mage's shoulder then walks back in front of him.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 1:40 am

The Mage asks why you did that. As a Mage of Void, he has great understanding and knowledge about his aspect. As such, hidden things, missing things and secrets are much easier for him to notice. He adds he would probably have had a harder time noticing you if you wouldn't try to hide.
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 2:15 am

"Man, you're no fun."

Justin reappears.

"So how did we get here, and do we get off? This place is reminding me of Skylanders..."
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 2:20 am

The Mage doesn't know how everybody else got here, he crashed into this place via his meteor. He says he'll probably leave it via his meteor as well. Though he'd be happy to help the others find a way home, too.
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 2:27 am

"I don't remember how I got here...I just woke up here. I can't remember getting here..."

The Page rubs his head. He was actually knocked out before transporting here somehow.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 9:04 am

the spark watches the conversation with mild interest, slowly siphoning off some of the powers being used, replicating them for himself, and then releasing the original energy back into the real world

he does all this with out realising it, his studies not having gotten to this party of his powers
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:20 am

The Rogue's staff appears, a weapon chosen simply because a certain fantroll has it and someone was too lazy to think of one for her so they just used the same thing.

She's not aware of this, of course. But it is true nonetheless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:20 am

*The Duke nods, visibly impressed by the Page's prowess*

-Those are some pretty impressive tricks you've got up your sleeves! I can't talk for the others but...I was scouting for my home world, on the lookout for abnormalities in space...And I found one. Some kind of highly charged rift, something too powerful to be made by humans...Or anything else I know of as a matter of fact. It started up inactive, until I got close to it in an attempt to gather a bit more intel. And then I got sucked in. So I ended up...Teleported there, I think? Sadly, I can't affirm much since the amount of raw power out there knocked me out cold. (*He seems embarassed*)

*Suddenly, he realizes someone else is talking to him. he seems even more embarassed of his inattention, as well as slightly ashamed. He turns over...And see the Muse*
Hello. I can't believe I failed noticing you before...I'm terribly sorry. My name is Ethan, Duke of Light. And you are...?

Last edited by SomethingRandom on Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:38 am

'ah no worries duke i am guessing most of us got knocked out'

'as for me i was running simulations in the Compendium Magnicient and i ended up here, i assumed it was a glitch or something, at least until i met you guys'

'for all i know this is some sort of over the top training program and you are all just game constructs, like those black nakkdiles i had on my land'

he smiles in remembrance of the cute little buggers
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 1:27 pm

The Seer steps into close quarters with the Rogue, and attempts a shove.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC Duel Thread
Page 10 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next