NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OOC Duel Thread

Go down 
+7
silckenSoul
nonexistentPumpkin
Shaula
royalPawn
Sandstriker
sparkingLife
uncertainHavoc
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage

OOC Duel Thread - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:11 pm

I'm not sure where we are currently. But where I used to be, at least...I witnessed the impact of man on time. I saw prophecies being undone, destinies be changed, and free will being, how would you say that...'truly a thing'. Anyhow, we may not be in my universe. We also may not be in yours either. So I suggest considering that we have freedom of act. It tends to be better for mental health.
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:21 pm

The Seer picks up where the Rogue left off.

"Likewise, as a Seer of Breath, I understand reality and guide others with my knowledge of freedom, individuality, direction, and the like. And what I know about reality is that neither free will nor fate exists. Events are simply the sums and differences of everyone's power and will to act, added and subtracted as their wills coincide and clash. The Breeze tells me everything I need to know when I need to know it, because deep down I always want helpful knowledge.

"In our case, the Rogue and I want to fight, very strongly. We are both strong-willed and powerful. Can you stand in our way forever? Would you?"
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:24 pm

The Page (He has pants on, shut up) pauses his game and peers over the rock to see what is going on...

"Oh shit... Gonna stay away from that..."

He keeps looking though, interested on what's going to happen...

((is everyone in the same area, or are these things happening in different places?))
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:26 pm

"Why do you want to stand in our way so badly? It's not your fight to worry about. This isn't your world."
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:29 pm

The Mage points out that he'd prefer it if violent conflict could be avoided simply because he doesn't like violent conflict.
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:32 pm

The Page of Void continues to look at the rising conflict from behind his rock. He hates that he has an aspect that can't create a barrier or something. Well, he probably could, but he wouldn't see shit through it. Void and all.
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:33 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
The Mage points out that he'd prefer it if violent conflict could be avoided simply because he doesn't like violent conflict.
As an aside, the Seer counters that orderly, friendly combat is an excellent way to spur personal growth. Not that he's sure this particular incident qualifies.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:36 pm

The Mage says that he'd be okay if they just want to do a sparring match.

He then looks around because he thinks he felt something hidden again.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:39 pm

"Fine, sparring match it is. If you agree, Oh Mighty Seer."
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:39 pm

The Page is not hidden, just... Yeah ok, he's hidden. Mostly. He is still peering over the rock at them. Then he sees that one guy look around. He ducks down.

"Shit shit shit shit..."

He turns off his PSP. He does not want to get killed right now. Or ever.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:45 pm

'just to mention something'

'you two seem to be biting at the bit to hurt each other'

'i need both of you alive and relatively unharmed so if it looks like you are about to seriously injure or kill each other i will teleport you two to other sides of this realm'

'ok?'
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:46 pm

The Mage clearly notices a hidden presence. He decides to take a look and floats over, ready to turn incorporeal in case he gets attacked.
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:48 pm

The Seer puts away Euterpe's Aria and pulls out a less dangerous-looking stand.

"Sparring match it is."

"And hey, she started it."
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:50 pm

The Rogue speaks to the Spark, suddenly serious.

"Look, I really do want to do... pretty much everything you said not to, but you're the only ally I have here, and... that's important. Especially for Rogues. So... I don't like it, but I'll do as you say."

"For now."
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:54 pm

'ok'

he moves out of the way to let the match begin

'anyway it will be nice to see what sort of moves my new ally has!'

he says with a smirk that he hopes looks encouraging
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:57 pm

((Gotta leave for a couple hours.))
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:07 pm

The Page looks up, kinda scared.

"Uhh...hi? I mean you guys no harm... Honest."

He looks to be unarmed, as his swords are in his stride deck. All he is holding is his PSP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:15 pm

(* The duke relaxes as he feels the anger and tension in the air turn into something more producive. The gravity field vanishes and the electricity ceases to flow. He smiles and steps off, letting the two spar freely. However, he then notices the Mage moving away, and someone speaks up. He feels the fear, so he just catches up and says cheerfully*)
-There's no need to hide, you know, we won't bite! It seems something got us all here. I'm not sure what, but welcome to the party!
(*Trying to looks as unmenacing as he can, the light player smiles widely, but keeps his weapon-filled sylladex ready...Just in case*)
-The name's Ethan, duke of light as you can probably tell from the cool pajamas. And you are...?

Last edited by SomethingRandom on Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:18 pm

The Mage smiles and says he doubts that the Page could do much harm to them anyways, though it is certainly nice to know that he has no intention of trying.

The Mage asks the Page if he's human and if he has realized his potential yet.
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:49 pm

"Oh, Justin. Page of Void. I guess you guys are from SBURB games too? I mean, guessing from your titles..."

Justin gets up and climbs over the rock. walking towards Ethan. He holds out a hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:53 pm

The Mage says he's a Hero of Void as well. He says he'd tell you his name but he isn't sure which one it is, it's been quite a while...

He then asks again if you're human and if you realized your potential yet.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:59 pm

the spark notices and page and notices he is wearing trousers

'hey what are you doing wearing trousers?'
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 8:04 pm

"I am human, and as for potential?"

Justin aims at a rock and opens his hand, palm facing the rock. A small black hole forms in his palm and sucks in the rock. He the aims his other hand in the other direction, and fires the rock out at high velocity.

"How's that? And as for my outfit, the lack of pants bothered me to hell. So I got some and put them on."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 8:07 pm

((I'm going to be using this profile until further notice, since Nepeta is out of commission))

The Muse decides that the Duke is no longer busy and floats over to him. She greets him, and asks what his name is.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 8:09 pm

The Mage likes the Blackhole. Though he asks if there is anything else the Page can do, since Pages are supposed to be especially powerful once they realize their potential.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC Duel Thread
Page 9 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next