NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OOC Duel Thread

Go down 
+7
silckenSoul
nonexistentPumpkin
Shaula
royalPawn
Sandstriker
sparkingLife
uncertainHavoc
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage

OOC Duel Thread - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 1:56 pm

So, everything went from murder attempts to...candy? Look I don't know where I am, I don't know who you are but...Can you just take these and stop...you know, planning to KILL people? It's getting a bit unsettling...(*the newcomer  searches for a short time in his satchel and throws a few boxes of tictacs towards the Rogue*) And can someone tell me what the hell this place is?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 2:02 pm

the trenchcoat man finishes burning the remains of rourke and he looks up

'now is about time for me to bump into me'

he walks calmly forward to the point where he remembers the meeting takes place
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 2:07 pm

(( Mine are milk duds. They would melt in my hat and get on my hair sadly. Maybe sour gummi worms would work better. ))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 2:20 pm

"A just punishment for defiling a thread title? What, you mean like this?"

The Breeze kicks up, stronger than ever, and dust forms images from the distant past...
Spoiler:

"Tell me, would-be huntress, are you better than your prey?"

((And THAT's why I learned I could PM myself.))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 2:26 pm

SomethingRandom wrote:
So, everything went from murder attempts to...candy?
((Nightnight Crew RP, remember? Murder and candy just about sums it up.))

The Rogue grabs the tictacs and stows them safely in her sylladex.

"The few of those that removed the most glorious part of the title were worth it. Your silly shenanigans were not."

"Tictacs or battle. Your tictacs, not those of some stranger that doesn't even know who I am."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 3:05 pm

((Except firstly we are not the nightnight crew, and secondly my character is not from around here, so he's bound to be pretty surprised by your shenanigans. As for the writer itself, well I obviously got the logic behind, but rp is rp)
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 3:07 pm

((does anyone else want to get in on the meeting i am about to have? if not then i will go ahead have a conversation with myself))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 3:21 pm

((Goddamnit, why do I NEVER remember to put mspa      in.))

Last edited by Shaula on Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 3:22 pm

((Conversations with myself is basically the short description of what happened the last time I played a self insert. I'm a little preoccupied to join your meeting, but do remember I can hear it via the Breeze, although possibly not until after the fact.))

"I'm pretty sure I don't know that guy?"

"But I think you know deep down that we were eventually going to come to blows over something. Might as well make it this. So how are we doing this? Rules? Weapons?"
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 3:36 pm

"I suppose you won't agree to 'rules: I win. You lose'."

"Will you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 4:01 pm

Okay I'll be clear.Where I come from, I'm a guardian of peace...I guess you could say a cop or something. Such duties don't get lost no matter what shenanigans happen. So if you start a fight, you'll find me between you two. And none of us will like it. (*for a second, small arcs of pure energy flash around him*)

I don't care what it will cost to any of us. Find another way. Diplomacy, rock paper scissors, stupid board games, I don't care, but find another way to solve your goddamn grudge.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 4:12 pm

the spark stops on a flat rock ringed with small boulders the trenchcoat man steps out from behind a last one

the spark looks at him for a moment, he recognises the trenchcoat man but he does not know where

the trenchcoat man watches his younger self for a moment and waits for the moment he remembers him talking

'so good to see you are here'

'you should probably head back before they kill eachother, you will need them in future struggles'

'what are you talking about? and why do you look so familiar?'

'trust me on this one, and it is probably time dilation, you meet me in a few hundred millenia'

the man in the trenchcoat begins to turn around and head back to his search, there is only one thing left that he remembers hearing

'oh one more thing, in about a hundred years you will meet a tree hugger that calls peace with her name, show her a good time for me'

and with that he grabs hold of something that isn't there and opens a door that isn't there and steps through it, closing the door behind him

a far way away the door that ins't there opens and he steps out, closing it behind him

he goes back to his search

the spark blinks, that power the trenchcoat man used to open the doorway was definitely kin, but not a kind he had experienced before

he shakes his head and decides to take te trenchcoat man's advice to heart

he jumps back over the rocks to the group in the hopes he can stop any bloodshed
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 4:17 pm

"Grudge? This is more than a grudge! This is justice! This is the honor of the Sixth Title of Nightfall!"
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 5:24 pm

The Mage returns to normal, points at the Duke and yells:

I like your attitude
Are you human?
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 5:30 pm

Shaula wrote:
"I suppose you won't agree to 'rules: I win. You lose'."

"Will you?"
"You might find that I WOULD agree to 'I win, you lose.' "

"Duke, this is a showdown that was always meant to happen, one way or another. Your efforts merely delay the inevitable."
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 5:39 pm

the spark touches down and looks at the duke

'well'

'this is interesting'

'never tasted something like YOU before duke'
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 5:42 pm

The Muse smiles at the arrival of the Duke. She sits there and ponders how to approach this man.
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 5:49 pm

A lone young adult sits against a rock and pulls out his PSP, which was from his homeworld of Earth. Surprisingly, it has a full charge. And it's....still charging? Seems the current world's air is electrically charged enough to power devices like a lamp or something, but not enough to damage organic beings like himself. He has no problem with that. He turns it on and begins playing a combat racing game called WipEout Pulse. He is unaware of what others lurk nearby, though if perceptive, one can hear faint noises from behind a rock.
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 5:51 pm

"Only delay the inevitable? Well, enough delaying, then. Let the Battle of the Sixth Title begin!"
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 5:55 pm

Also, one can hear a faint hum as well. It seems he is humming the song playing in the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJLQuPsT0es This song, by the way.
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:01 pm

'guys we have more important things than just killing each other, an in all honesty i have no idea if you dying would be just of heroic or not'

he moves between the rogue and seer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:01 pm

(*he faces the mage briefly*)
-To answer to your question, I am human...mostly. But more of that later.

*Without another word, the Duke stands between the two fighters. Around him, the static gathers, forming arcs of electricity that grows bigger and bigger. He also gathers a strong gravitational field, hoping to  keep the two apart.*

-Nothing is unevitable. Those who talk of unescapable fates and imminent dooms are either false prophets or fools. (*While saying that, the light player's voice was lower. He seemed to be filled with anger...or regrets, perhaps?*)
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:05 pm

The Mages shrugs and decide to keep an eye of the Muse instead.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:05 pm

"As a Time player, I assure you, trying to fight fate only leads to doomed timelines. This is my area of expertise, you know."
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:08 pm

the spark's hair begins to lift in the aura of the duke and his eyes light up

'wow that is some power you go there, empathy too right?'

'very interesting, i will not forget this meeting'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC Duel Thread
Page 8 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next