NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OOC Duel Thread

Go down 
+7
silckenSoul
nonexistentPumpkin
Shaula
royalPawn
Sandstriker
sparkingLife
uncertainHavoc
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

OOC Duel Thread - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 7:04 pm

((oh quickly just asking, what is the spark of mind's theme?

the spark has limitless passive potential so they are stuck with one theme to limit them

mine is portals, what is yours? ))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 7:10 pm

The Muse gasps and looks at the Spark

"Hey! Those aren't free you know!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 7:14 pm

'oh really?'

'so what is the payment my dear?'

he asks whilst slowly turning until he is looking at her whilst upside down, smirking as he does
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 8:18 pm

The Page of Void keeps gaming, sill blissfully unaware of shenanigans.
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 10:55 pm

(( The Spark of Minds theme is imagination. Turning ideas into reality. In one case, the Spark might have a amazing plan (passive). In another case, he'll just conjur a cannon out of nowhere(active). This is good, because the Mage of Forms ability it to create stuff with what is already present. Basically, they're a flawless team. Spark messed up a little and bits of the idea are fussy? Bamn, Mage can fix that. Amazing plans got some problems? Bamn, Mage will fix that too. So yeah. And my purpose is not just to confuse you, however it is a great hobby.))

The Spark see's the Page, jumps over to him and sits down beside him, much to the Mage's dismay.
"Hey, what game are you playing?" he askes.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 10:17 am

((sparks are not active they are passive!

souls are the active ones, though you seem to miss the whole active/passive thing, active affects only you directly, passive affects only others directly))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 4:12 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
((sparks are not active they are passive!

souls are the active ones, though you seem to miss the whole active/passive thing, active affects only you directly, passive affects only others directly))
((Yeah! I think you should have asked purrmission befur taking Spades idea and warping it fur yourself! That's just impolite!))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 4:16 pm

((sparks is not my idea, i am quoting the test that named me a spark linky EDIT: ok found spark of mind from the place i use as spark head canon

but thank you havoc for coming to my defense))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:53 pm

((double post for the win))

((none of this is canon so no one react to this))

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:57 pm

NON-CANON:
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 6:09 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 6:12 pm

NON-CANON:
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 6:21 pm

The Muse draws her dagger

"Your hair!"

Zips up to him and grabs his hair
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 6:23 pm

'noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo'

*teleports the knife about two feet away with a grin*

'i like my hair!'

'i would need a lock of yours in return'

he says, bowing whilst upside down, he looks very silly whilst doing so but his grin shows that he means for that to happen
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 7:19 pm

The Muse, still holding the Spark by the hair draws her second knife and slices half of the Spark's hair off

"The debt has been paid!"

The Muse laughs uncontrollably
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 7:23 pm

the spark teleports a lock of the muses hair into his hand

he gives it a sniff laughs himself and puts it in his pocket

yes i suppose it has been paid

his hair quickly grows longer and he cuts the extra hair off so he looks normal

he hands the extra hair to the muse

'want more?'

((so yeah kin can age and deage themselves, a reason why millenia do not mean much to them))
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 7:25 pm

The heir puts his hood up, muttering about impromptu hair cuts.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 7:28 pm

((sand what were you heir of again? i forgot (^^") ))
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 7:32 pm

(( Heir of Time))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 7:33 pm

The Muse's eyes glow

"Go slap yourself silly!"
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 7:35 pm

'ok'

he goes away slapping himself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 10:51 pm

The Mage of Form notices this tomfoolery and laughs hysterically. He can't stop. It is simply too funny.

The Spark of Mind hears the Mage laughing. He goes over to check what is happening. The Spark of Mind notices this tomfoolery and laughs hysterically. He can't stop. It is simply too funny.

((Ok, I re read the whole active passive thing again and I understand what I did wrong. When I was saying passive, I meant 'If you are a(Insert class of aspect here) you have a personality that leads to (insert random happening here i.e. great planning)' when I was talking about active I meant 'if you are a (insert class of aspect here) you have the ability to (insert ability here i.e. windy thing). So a spark has only one such active ability, which for mine was ideas to reality using powers. Make sense? I understand how the whole powers thing works now, but that doesn't mean the power actually changes. The Sparks of Minds abilities actually stay perfectly the same, just how the are described is different. Funny, considering we all just argued about that.

Last edited by ConflictedScales on Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:03 pm

ConflictedScales wrote:
The Spark of Mind notices this tomfoolery and laughs hysterically. He can't stop. It is simply too funny.

The Mage of Form notices this tomfoolery and laughs hysterically. He can't stop. It is simply too funny.

((Ok, I re read the whole active passive thing again and I understand what I did wrong. When I was saying passive, I meant 'If you are a(Insert class of aspect here) you have a personality that leads to (insert random happening here i.e. great planning)' when I was talking about active I meant 'if you are a (insert class of aspect here) you have the ability to (insert ability here i.e. windy thing). So a spark has only on such active ability, which for mine was ideas to reality using powers. Make sense? I understand how the whole powers thing works now, but that doesn't mean the power actually changes. The Sparks of Minds abilities actually stay perfectly the same, just how the are described is different. Funny, considering we all just argued about that.
((Well, first off, we're super far away, so unless you have binoculars for eyes, you can't really see us. Second, I have NO idea what you're talking about in regards to active and passive))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 2:32 am

ConflictedScales wrote:
The Spark of Mind notices this tomfoolery and laughs hysterically. He can't stop. It is simply too funny.

((Ok, I re read the whole active passive thing again and I understand what I did wrong. When I was saying passive, I meant 'If you are a(Insert class of aspect here) you have a personality that leads to (insert random happening here i.e. great planning)' when I was talking about active I meant 'if you are a (insert class of aspect here) you have the ability to (insert ability here i.e. windy thing). So a spark has only on such active ability, which for mine was ideas to reality using powers. Make sense? I understand how the whole powers thing works now, but that doesn't mean the power actually changes. The Sparks of Minds abilities actually stay perfectly the same, just how the are described is different. Funny, considering we all just argued about that.
((I agree with the cat, also you are still missing the fact that the spark is not an active class, he could not use his own imagination he would have to use someone elses, so it changes his powers completely!))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 3:56 am

((I am making this post solely to make silck stop asking what my reaction will be))

The Muse completely ignores the Spark, instead taking interest in the NEW Spark, who is rather attractive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC Duel Thread
Page 20 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next