NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OOC Duel Thread

Go down 
+7
silckenSoul
nonexistentPumpkin
Shaula
royalPawn
Sandstriker
sparkingLife
uncertainHavoc
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage

OOC Duel Thread - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 6:45 am

The Spark stops laughing, waves at the Muse, and says 'Well done, that was hilarious!'

The Mage stops laughing, listens to what the Spark has to say, and says 'You know, for the eighth time I actually agree with you. Applause!'

Both of them clap for the Muse's  remarkable performance.

((When I was talking about active, I meant what the character can do with their aspect. When I was talking about passive, I meant what the characters personality traits lead to to reflect their class. Make sense? I read the thing and now I understand the whole active passive concept, and the Spark's abilities still stay the same. He uses his imagination for the benefit of his friends IE his older bro, the Mage of Form, who alters the idea so that it works. The Mage of Form himself is an active player, even though his class can be either active or passive.Oh, and if you hadn't noticed, I know that the Muse is the ultimate passive class, so she was benefiting my characters by making them 1 agree on something and 2 laugh, which is always good. See? I told you I can make sense.))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 10:00 am

((So, since they were nowhere near us but the new Spark is next to the Page and can see them, how are we going to explain that. Did they come back when they were flying through the air?))

Non Canon:
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 10:24 am

the spark floats back not changed much form his slapping incident

'well i stopped about the time i realised i could not get much sillier than this'

he then teleports everyone's clothes onto everyone else so now everyone except him is wearing different god tier clothes

he cackles and zooms away before anyone can catch him
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 11:01 am

The Heir curses and swaps into some slightly modified action PJ's. He grabs his pocket watch and twists the dial, vanishing in the air.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 11:14 am

The Spark is severely confused. Since when was he a Mage of Form? Not that he's complaining, the chain mail armor mixed in with the normal stuff is cool!

The Mage is severely annoyed. Since when was he a Spark of Mind? He wants to know where his armor has gone.

((Ok, I understand that distance is now a problem, I'll fix the post. There, now it makes sense.))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 11:34 am

The Mage of Void instantly swaps his clothes for a different set of clothes from his wallet. He decideds to go for his casual clothes (the ones he wears in the sprite). He then takes the card with the different godtier clothes and returns them to their rightfull owner.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 11:36 am

(( .... I just stole someone's god tier clothes. ))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 11:38 am

((So, they are just clothes after all, who cares.))

((Also, does everyone know how the sprite of my Mage looks like or should I post it here?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 11:43 am

(( I know, don't know about what everyone else know's, though.))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 12:50 pm

((I'll post it just in case then))

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 12:56 pm

The Muse growls and swaps her clothes with the spare god tier outfit she went to RIDICULOUS AMOUNTS OF TROUBLE to create
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 3:25 pm

((mine is what i look like on the mspa forums, minus the top hat and moncle though he would probably enjoy wearing them))

((the trenchcoat man is basically an older spark in a trenchcoat and wearing a flat cap))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 5:23 pm

((Mine is a set of simple white clothes including a short-sleeved jacked, a shirt embroided with the symbol for light  and jeans. No hat.))
(*The duke sighs, and fetches a set of casual cloths from his stachel that he managed to keep a hold on,while grumbling against those shenanigans*)
(*He then uses personal powers to turn the air impenetrable to sight while changing. He then speaks up, his voice slightly sorrowful*)
-Okay, to whoever has my clothes, you can keep them. But there's a locket in the right pocket that I'd like ot have back. It's...personal.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 5:27 pm

(( Could I have stolen the deputies clothes? Please? ))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 5:32 pm

*the spark is still cackling and is now doing loop the loops leaving many tiny portals in his wake that look like the smoke trails of stunt p[lanes*

*he is still feeling very silly*
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 6:18 pm

The Mage of Void groans and asks the Duke if he couldn't have hidden any less obviously, he really didn't need to see that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 6:30 pm

-I...It's not what you think. It's...you know what, just give me that! (*A trace of exasperation and anger can be heard in the Duke's voice*)
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 6:57 pm

the smoke trail begins to form words

they are very silly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 7:18 pm

(*From afar, the Duke is able to see a few of the smoke words. They make him chuckle, allowing him to let go of his needless anger. He then asks with a soft and polite voice*)
-Could you please give it back without looking in it? It's really personal.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 7:38 pm

((Do you mean me?))

((Because I already posted))

OverlordJ wrote:
The Mage of Void instantly swaps his clothes for a different set of clothes from his wallet. He decideds to go for his casual clothes (the ones he wears in the sprite). He then takes the card with the different godtier clothes and returns them to their rightfull owner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 7:50 pm

((Wait...Since I didn't have it it means you don't have my clothes. AKA why did you do this remark. And we have a discrepancy. Dammit what now.))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 1:00 am

((I said you shouldn't have tried to hide this obviously because you made the air around you impossible to see through and as a Mage of Void I easily notice things that are hidden or Secret))

((In other words, I saw what you were doing BECAUSE you were hiding it))

((That's all))
Back to top Go down
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 3:08 am

*A rift in space appears, and the Knight of Space enters the arena via it*
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 11:50 am

the spark notices a fellow space player and teleports the knight to him

'he there i am a spark my name is silck'

he says shaking the knights hand vigorously

'who are you?'
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 12:58 pm

The Muse floats up and smiles at the Knight

"Hello! How are you?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC Duel Thread
Page 21 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next