NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OOC Duel Thread

Go down 
+7
silckenSoul
nonexistentPumpkin
Shaula
royalPawn
Sandstriker
sparkingLife
uncertainHavoc
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

OOC Duel Thread - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 1:01 pm

'hello dear do you know this knight?'
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 2:19 pm

The Heir reappears next to the old spark. He pulls the other person's GT clothes rom his sylladex and smacks the in the sparks face. He twists his watch again and vanishes.

Last edited by Sandstriker on Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 2:26 pm

the spark blinks and his eyes turn black for a second before he shakes himself and zooms off, leaving a trail of portals that take whoever enters them back to where they started from
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 3:42 pm

The Page continues to play his game, though he is getting bored. He just wants to find a way off of here.
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 3:48 pm

The Muse turns and yells after him

"Crazy loon!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 5:13 pm

the spark lands on a far off floating rock with a large outcropping on it

he punches the outcropping

hard

the outcropping shatters and the splinters of rock swirl around him for a moment before settling over his body like armour, in his anger he does not notice it

he then proceeds to hop from rock to rock destroying them as he goes

the dust cloud formed is large enough to be seen from where the group is situated
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 3:00 am

Suddenly, a bird-squid atop a large OPATROTH
OOC Duel Thread - Page 22 1zfr2j8
appears off to your left, though not too far.

"Greetings, primitives!" it dictates in what would be impeccable English, if the words weren't pronounced entirely incorrectly.

"Can I interest you in a game of sorts?  Survival is guaranteed for first-timers, and my creations badly need field-testing.  Some of you might have to forfeit some of your otherworldly powers until the end of it, however, to level the playing field somewhat!  But I assure you that they will be returned upon victory, and I may even grant your some biological modification to compensate!"

Unless you were paying close attention, it very nearly sounds like eloquently-spoken nonsense, due to the odd enunciation.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 3:06 am

The Muse shudders and suddenly frowns, growling angrily

The Muse draws both daggers and with lightning speed, slices the head off of this new creature

Jumping off the rock, she accelerates towards the Spark, snarling with what appears to be unbridled rage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 3:15 am

((wait, did you slice the head off of the OPATROTH, or squid-bird self-insert?))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 3:20 am

((Aren't they the same?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 3:32 am

((No, the bird-squid is riding atop the OPATROTH. Also, it's a little bit rude to just up and lop off heads without so much as an attempt post. :/ ))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 3:36 am

((I mean, you can TRY and do something, but I would just use my powers to make it kill itself. Essentially, you're throwing creatures into a mosh pit of crazy powerful OC God Tiers. It's bound to get face rolled with ease. Also, I guess I kill both of them??))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 3:58 am

((Fair enough.  but that's exactly why I brought in the source of the creatures, and more powerful ones.))

As two heads rolled two the ground, the odd voice came about once more.

Good lord, what needless violence!  But did you reeeeally think that would work?  I crafted loopholes to the head-trick, not to mention countless other tricks, ages ago.  Flesh is quite versatile, if you know how to use it!  Observe.

While the bird-squid had simply revealed an entirely separate head, the OPATROTH had extended long feelers and sinews, re-knitting the flesh, but first it had expulsed a glob of wet, black tissue from its exposed pharynx.  This quickly enlarged and dispersed, consuming the ambient air and replacing it with a wet soup of itself, a toxic cloud of malign, mindless OPAtRoTH cells. It rushes towards you, both expanding and flowing like water.  You find that its particularly odd wet sheen grabs your attention; you can't focus, the pattern has broken many of yours.  Unless your neural wiring is significantly different from earth-based organic s.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:45 am

The Mage is outraged! He yells at the creature (Muse) what the hell is wrong with her?

The Mage apologizes to the newcomers, this creature seems VERY violent, for some reason she keeps killing other creatures for no obvious reason.

He then asks if you could explain the rules some more. While he has no use for the prize he'd be happy to help if he knew more about it.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 12:08 pm

The Muse turns around and glows bright red
((Essentially, after some discussion, silck and I deduced that not only can a Muse create ships, but can essentially create or take away any emotion at will. Basically, I'm making the Mage and creature feel the drastic need to commit suicide. Up to you if it works or not, but this is like depression on steroids, soooo...))

She whips around again and zips off towards the Spark
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 12:15 pm

OOC:
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 12:30 pm

Shaula wrote:
OOC:
((If you mean DD and Nepeta are ausptistized by Slick, then it is for sure a canon thing. And as a Rouge of Heart, I bet I can replicate the emotions well enough))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 12:34 pm

OOC:
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 12:39 pm

Shaula wrote:
OOC:
((Nepeta obviously tore up sefural of Droog's suits. She had random wandering and such, remember? She used Droog's suits as scratching posts :sortofnotreallymspa:))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 12:46 pm

The wall of malign, after extending a good two or three hectometer s, dies out; it had only been a demonstration.

Ah, wonderful! The bird-squid says, And I shall relate all rules, in a moment.

But not now! For it was feeling the beginnings of HORMONAL INFLUENCE in its nervous system! Where had those come from? No matter; biological life was quite modular! Tissues climbed and skin crawled, and the bird-squid was now a leech-mantis. He was rather sure he'd pulled all NERVAL HORMONES out of this design.

Where were we?

The OPAtROTH shifts position slightly.

Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 12:51 pm

((Wait, so it just doesn't care about committing suicide? I don't think that's possible >.<))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 12:56 pm

uncertainHavoc wrote:
Shaula wrote:
OOC:
((Nepeta obviously tore up sefural of Droog's suits. She had random wandering and such, remember? She used Droog's suits as scratching posts :sortofnotreallymspa:))
OOC:
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 2:26 pm

Shaula wrote:
uncertainHavoc wrote:
Shaula wrote:
OOC:
OOC:
((Maybe? I'm not sure. I don't think so. So yeah, I guess she still has it))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 3:38 pm

The Mage is confused. He feels the sudden urge to commit suicide though he still remembers how that ended the last time. And the time before that. Oh and there was that other time when...

The Mage sighs. Dying sure would be nice if he could just STAY dead. Then again, the Horrorterrors might be upset if he tryed killing himself again.

He shakes of the sadness of not knowing a way to stay dead and instead turns to the creature again, repeating his question about the game they meantioned, in order to remind them where we were.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 3:42 pm

uncertainHavoc wrote:
((Wait, so it just doesn't care about committing suicide? I don't think that's possible >.<))
(( It is. Would a leech care about committing suicide? Would a mantis? Seeing as he IS a mix of both, I would say he could just not give a damn.))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC Duel Thread
Page 22 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next