NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Farm and Fishery

Go down 
+6
Shaula
TheGreatMindfang
uncertainHavoc
Sandstriker
royalPawn
silckenSoul
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

The Farm and Fishery - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Farm and Fishery   The Farm and Fishery - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 7:52 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
(( :| ))

((And I'm not sure if you're serious or sarcastic again))
((Well, I'd rather avoid direct confrontation, but I AM serious. If you want you can read the spoiler, but I only want OJ to read it, if at all))

For OJ only:
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: The Farm and Fishery   The Farm and Fishery - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:01 pm

For Havoc:
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: The Farm and Fishery   The Farm and Fishery - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:31 pm

((oh for fucks sake i am sorry i had no idea it was such a massive trouble i just thought it might be a nice way of introducing people to wtnv!))

((i have already said that the noise drops down to a volume that can easily be ignored, if you do not like the idea of you having legendary ignoring powers then just put it down to the radios making you ignore them unless you want to listen to them))

((hell if it is such a huge problem then i can just have one radio in one place broadcast wtnv))

((now can we please get back to rping?))

*has noticed the broadcast and listened all the way through*

< well 3<

< nice to see there are places out there crazies than us 3<
Back to top Go down
TheGreatMindfang

PostSubject: Re: The Farm and Fishery   The Farm and Fishery - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 2:28 am

*Ms. Paint is now terrified of dog parks*

c[ *Cough* So maybe I could set up a gallery in the town tomorrow? ]

c[ I think it would be lovely to have a place full of art. ]

c[ Not enough color around here, in my opinion. ]
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Farm and Fishery   The Farm and Fishery - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 3:39 am

silckenSoul wrote:
((oh for fucks sake i am sorry i had no idea it was such a massive trouble i just thought it might be a nice way of introducing people to wtnv!))

((i have already said that the noise drops down to a volume that can easily be ignored, if you do not like the idea of you having legendary ignoring powers then just put it down to the radios making you ignore them unless you want to listen to them))

((hell if it is such a huge problem then i can just have one radio in one place broadcast wtnv))

((now can we please get back to rping?))

*has noticed the broadcast and listened all the way through*

< well 3<

< nice to see there are places out there crazies than us 3<
((Actually, I thought the idea of a broadcast like that could be REALLY COOL! I liked Nightvale while listening to it, and I think it could add some perspective to the RP so as to not feel like we're the only ones out there. Sorry if I never made myself clear in the first place (Been super busy) but the ONLY issue I have with the radio is that it forces me into a scenario where I only have two options! I see no big deal NOR possible explanation why I can't just break the damn thing to RP around it for the time being! Other than that, I love the idea!))

((Also, @OJ
For OJ:
))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: The Farm and Fishery   The Farm and Fishery - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:46 am

((and as we saw with eridan it can be destroyed, just it being thrown off the second story does not really do much to it, it can still be shot up and you did not put that idea forward, literally the only thing that you wrote was hate on me for putting it up, unless i missed a small kernel of appreciation in the shit storm you threw at me))

< yeah we should get on that as soon as possible 3<

< and yeah when i built this city up i was not thinking of colour at the time 3<

*his face goes dark for a second, remembering how he felt back then*

*the moment passes as quickly as it came and he looks up with a smile*

< where do you want to set up? 3<
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: The Farm and Fishery   The Farm and Fishery - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 11:34 am

silckenSoul wrote:
((and as we saw with eridan it can be destroyed, just it being thrown off the second story does not really do much to it, it can still be shot up and you did not put that idea forward, literally the only thing that you wrote was hate on me for putting it up, unless i missed a small kernel of appreciation in the shit storm you threw at me))
uncertainHavoc wrote:
For OJ:
((I am not looking to get into an argument either but I agree with Silck completly. And I considered what you said and answered it but since you apparently didn't bother reading it, here it is without the spoiler.))

OverlordJ wrote:
And I think you horribly over reacted when the radios appeared in the first place. And discussing them when Silck is apparently the only one who knows anything about them is annoying.

And lastly, while you weren't insulting Shaula, it seemed to be FAR from a calm discussion, considering how many caps you were using. In fact, since we're being so blunt right now, it seemed like you were throwing another hissy fit and Shaula was trying her best to calm you down.

So when I saw this, all I did was put my foot down and tell you to wait untill the only person who can actually answer and/or DO anything about your issue is here to deal with you.
((I am NOT trying to get into an argument but I AM trying to tell you why I think YOUR behavior was unacceptable and why it caused my reaction. Also, while I already send her an PM, let me say it in public again, Shaula (who apologized) actually didn't do anything wrong. My comment about shutting up was mostly directed at YOU Havoc because from what I could see, you weren't having a discussion or an argument (even if that had been your intention you'd have to have one with Silck to get anywhere).))

((All I could see was you throwing another childish temper tantrum.))

((I am sorry if this sounds rude but that's how it is.))
Back to top Go down
TheGreatMindfang

PostSubject: Re: The Farm and Fishery   The Farm and Fishery - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 2:22 pm

((OH GOD THE HOMESTUCK UPDATE))

((*cough* *cough* yes ahem uh... back to nightnight!))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: The Farm and Fishery   The Farm and Fishery - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 3:00 pm

((The Chatter Box thread is for anything off-topic. If you want to OHGOGHOMESTUCK, that's probably the best place to do it.))

((And yes.
HOMESTUCK-RELATED FTFO:
))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Farm and Fishery   The Farm and Fishery - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:28 pm

((uH, OJ, please don't. You both interpreted each other's words too strongly. OJ, I already said I agree with Havoc the radios where rude and should have been discussed first. What she said was by no means "unacceptable" or "a childish temper tantrum", as you called it. On the other hand, uH, OJ's annoyance was understandable as well. Calling it a "drastic overreaction on multiple levels" and immediately referring to prior "examples" was a very aggressive move. Both of you caused the discussion to become an argument really fast. And, yes, it definitely is one.))
((TL;DR: You both made mistakes, stop fighting over which where worse.))
~The Farm and Fishery - Page 12 3645307587
((Now shake hands and say you're sorry. Okay I should probably not overdo this.))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: The Farm and Fishery   The Farm and Fishery - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:55 pm

royalPawn wrote:
((uH, OJ, please don't. You both interpreted each other's words too strongly. OJ, I already said I agree with Havoc the radios where rude and should have been discussed first. What she said was by no means "unacceptable" or "a childish temper tantrum", as you called it. On the other hand, uH, OJ's annoyance was understandable as well. Calling it a "drastic overreaction on multiple levels" and immediately referring to prior "examples" was a very aggressive move. Both of you caused the discussion to become an argument really fast. And, yes, it definitely is one.))
((Now shake hands and say you're sorry. Okay I should probably not overdo this.))
((And I agree that it wasn't the best move from Silck, that was never up for discussion))

((And if Havoc had reacted like you did, instead of FTFO, then everything would have been fine))

((But alright, lets end this discussion, I probably won't be here for the weekend anyways))
Back to top Go down
TheGreatMindfang

PostSubject: Re: The Farm and Fishery   The Farm and Fishery - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 5:15 pm

*Ms. Paint frowns and tilts her head*

c[ Slick, did you hear something? ]

c[ There's some kind of angry buzzing argument. ]

mspa 
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: The Farm and Fishery   The Farm and Fishery - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 5:18 pm

< why yes it sounds like a bunch of people arguing over absolutely nothing of importance 3<

mspa
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Farm and Fishery   The Farm and Fishery - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:44 pm

royalPawn wrote:
((Okay. I should state this before continuing that I am in an entirely calm state of mind and am not agitated in the slightest by events in or out of my real life.

On to my main point, I really do want to quit now. It seems impossible to get along with ANYONE on here (At least for me). I don't really care to discuss ANY of this with ANYONE. This is simply me stating that I'm quiting. It's just not fun anymore. Like at all. I look forward to reading the comments on the RP as one of the least enjoyable moments of my day, and that's just stupid

I'll still read the RP and update the post on the MSPAForums, but this just isn't fun anymore, and it feels to me like no one wants me here (AGAIN)

Let me remind you I am NOT discussing this. Any and all posts related to this directed at me will be completely ignored.

Call it an overreaction or whatever, I just don't care. I may comment in the Chatterbox every now and then, but consider Nepeta officially available in the RP))
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Farm and Fishery   The Farm and Fishery - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:57 pm

uncertainHavoc wrote:
royalPawn wrote:
((Okay. I should state this before continuing that I am in an entirely calm state of mind and am not agitated in the slightest by events in or out of my real life.

On to my main point, I really do want to quit now. It seems impossible to get along with ANYONE on here (At least for me). I don't really care to discuss ANY of this with ANYONE. This is simply me stating that I'm quiting. It's just not fun anymore. Like at all. I look forward to reading the comments on the RP as one of the least enjoyable moments of my day, and that's just stupid

I'll still read the RP and update the post on the MSPAForums, but this just isn't fun anymore, and it feels to me like no one wants me here (AGAIN)

Let me remind you I am NOT discussing this. Any and all posts related to this directed at me will be completely ignored.

Call it an overreaction or whatever, I just don't care. I may comment in the Chatterbox every now and then, but consider Nepeta officially available in the RP))
(( So... She quit? Should we retcon something into having LE still be leader of the felt? Or keep Nepeta as Lord English-ish thing that is all depowered and stuff? I'm not sure how to make an RP cope with an important character loss. Anybody else know? ))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: The Farm and Fishery   The Farm and Fishery - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 9:14 pm

((I have no idea. Perhaps have someone temporarily take over Nepeta for long enough to tie up loose ends?))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Farm and Fishery   The Farm and Fishery - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 9:16 pm

((Wait no uH come back! D: ))
((Fuck I'm a horrible auspistice. :'c ))
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Farm and Fishery   The Farm and Fishery - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 9:21 pm

(( We could make Nepeta sell her soul so CD comes back. :mspaORISIT: ))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: The Farm and Fishery   The Farm and Fishery - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 9:31 pm

((Hm... that COULD work... but didn't someone say they wanted the CD arc to last longer?))
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Farm and Fishery   The Farm and Fishery - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 9:33 pm

(( Who? ))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: The Farm and Fishery   The Farm and Fishery - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 9:38 pm

((I don't remember, sorry... I'd have to go back and check.))
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The Farm and Fishery   The Farm and Fishery - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 9:40 pm

Shaula wrote:
((I don't remember, sorry... I'd have to go back and check.))
(( Ah, ok. ))
Back to top Go down
TheGreatMindfang

PostSubject: Re: The Farm and Fishery   The Farm and Fishery - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 10:30 pm

*A strange feeling comes over Paint and she has the sudden urge to get out of here*

c[ Uh, Slick? I'm going to take a walk though town. ]

c[ You can come with me if you want. I'll probably just stroll around the town square. ]
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: The Farm and Fishery   The Farm and Fishery - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 4:49 pm

< ok sure i would love to have a walk with you 3<

*looks to the raven that has fallen asleep in the nest they made for him*

< little guy must be exhausted, he should be ok for a while 3<
Back to top Go down
TheGreatMindfang

PostSubject: Re: The Farm and Fishery   The Farm and Fishery - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 4:27 pm

((Sorry for not posting in like, a week.))

((I probably won't be on during the better part of the weekend either.))

c[ Well I guess we should get going then! ]

*Ms. Paint heads for the town square. (Map of Town)*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Farm and Fishery   The Farm and Fishery - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Farm and Fishery
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NightNight Crew Forums :: Archives-
Jump to: