NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)

Go down 
+5
uncertainHavoc
Metafiction
tekkenfreak4
royalPawn
Sandstriker
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35
AuthorMessage
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 6:48 pm

i can help in any way i can of course

*comes a reply from under a pillow*
Back to top Go down

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 35 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 8:12 am

(( Been long enough? sure why not. ))

*Snowman appears behind Terezi, she crosses her arms, taps her foot, and clears her throat a little*
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 35 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 12:34 pm

you jump and turn around and see --holy shit look at her she is glorious-- a tall dersite
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 35 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:00 pm

((Oh thank god now I won't feel as guilty about holding up the events in the bar. Although I did probably waste some good RP opportunities... oops.))

Terezi doesn't jump, having smelled the mint and licorice of Snowman's garb as soon as she appeared. She merely turns around with a smile that bares her sharp teeth.

H3LLO "MOTH3R"

C4R3 TO H3LP M3 INV3ST1G4TE SOM3 MURD3RS?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 35 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:01 pm

((ill let sn0w respond before kicking the door in and waving my massive gun around in everyones face))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 35 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:57 pm

*Trace walks into the Hideout*

Oh, th3r3 you ar3. I was wond3ring wh3r3 3v3rybody had gon3

Where WE have been? Where were YOU?!

I st3pp3d outsid3 to g3t som3 fr3sh air, why what's going on?

*Crowbar groans*
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 35 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:58 pm

*die looks up*

old threats and new are making moves against us
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 35 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 11:13 pm

he means another crazy b1tch w1th mag1c showed up

also he p1ssed off some ch1ldren
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 35 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 1:41 am

W3ll that's just gr3at. What do w3 know about th3m?

She seems 7o work for 7he Crew and managed 7o knock ou7 our Lady somehow. And 7here is ano7her woman wi7h ice powers, bu7 she isn'7 as impor7an7.

Sh33sh, that sounds like troubl3 alright.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 35 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 2:13 pm

*die nods and gets up*

What we nee6 is more of our crew back, i'm useless as i am, and the only heavy hitter here is crowbar
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 35 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 2:54 pm

WHAT 1canbeaheavyh1ttertoo
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 35 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 5:04 pm

No you are no7. You COULD BE, if you go7 your ac7 7oge7her, bu7 unless you s7ar7 7aking 7hings serious, you are no7.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 35 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 9:38 pm

*die smirks a little bit*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 5:57 pm

*Snow continues looking cross at Terezi*

And just what do you think you are drinking there, young lady?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 6:21 pm

mother?!?! you had no idea trolls were children of carapaces

you shrink back a bit further, she seems angry

the barkeep nods at the dersite as if he knows of her

half the carapaces in the bar leave quickly

you shrink back further

*Quarters kicks the door in ready to start shooting before he sees sn0wman*

Sn0w! Where are the others?

you blanch further at the sight of the large green thing holding the big gun and seriously consider running away, you glance at terezi quickly in a panic
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 6:30 pm

1T'S T4B

FOR TH3 S4K3 OF 1NV3ST1G4T1ON OF COURS3

Terezi pats WW's shoulder in what she hopes is a reassuring manner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 35 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 1:13 pm

*she turns her gaze to the barkeep, then back to Terezi*

Go straight home when you're done, we'll talk about this later.

*she gives a withering look to the barkeep, it is clear that she does not approve, she vanishes*

*she reappears in the hideout, she sits down and lights her smoke anew*
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 35 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 1:31 pm

you, and the remaining carapaces breath a sigh of relief, you turn to terezi and try and smile whilst you say she seems....nice

the barkeep turns to terezi and asks if she wants another question

*die starts as sn0w appears, his mouth opens and closes a couple of times but no sound comes out*
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 35 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 2:19 pm

Alrigh7, I ge7 a feelin 7his is all of us who are gonna show up any7ime soon. I guess we should ge7 7his s7ar7ed 7hen. Firs7 7hings firs7, does anyone NO7 know why we're here, do I need 7o explain i7 again?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 35 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 6:05 am

((Un, hello! I juste registered so im not sure if this is this is the right place to start rping. Warning: im typing on a french keyboard))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 35 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 8:17 am

KingOfStickers wrote:
((Un, hello! I juste registered so im not sure if this is this is the right place to start rping. Warning: im typing on a french keyboard))

((No, please go to THIS THREAD and introduce yourself before you start RPing, so that we know who are are and who you want to RP as. That said, welcome to the forum, nice to meet you))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)
Page 35 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35