NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)

Go down 
+5
uncertainHavoc
Metafiction
tekkenfreak4
royalPawn
Sandstriker
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) Empty
PostSubject: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 11:35 am

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) MJF1wSR

These are the slums of the city, where the poorest of the poor live.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 12:40 pm

(( Why is WV there? He's the mayor.))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 12:53 pm

((that is not wv i assume that is 'general slum dersite A'

maybe from roxy's group of slumers?))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 12:57 pm

((The dersite has grey robes, that's clearly not WV))

((The one with the brown robes is a Prospitan also clearly not WV))

((But if I'm honest, it's because my editing skills are REALLY bad))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 1:18 pm

Quote :
((The one with the brown robes is a Prospitan also clearly not WV))
((With the brown r-?))
((Oh, there he is.))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 1:43 pm

((Slum Carapacians are masters of disguise))

((They are like the shadows, like a ninja))

((They are there but you cannot see them))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 2:22 pm

A quick yelp of a female voice can be heard.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:16 pm

*suddenly a radio, that was not there before,is not plugged in, and can not be turned off*

*it lets out a burst of static before it settles onto a certain radio station*

*a calm voice rolls out across the room saying A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep. Welcome to Night Vale.

Hello listeners.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 7:52 am

A female scream can be heard in the distance, getting silenced quickly.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 7:50 pm

*Eridan walks trough the streets, looking a bit nervous*

alright those souls probably dont havve any money so some of them must havve ended up here
cod i wwish they didnt look at my rings like that

*He reaches a small market -a handful of stalls selling...edible things- and climbs a crate. He pulls out one of his posters*

ALRIGHT PEASANTS LISTEN UP
i got a shiny coin for anyone wwho can tell me wwhere i can find any a these people
anyone wwho actually brings me one a them gets a wwhole-

kid dont touch the fuckin cape

YEAH THAT COUNTS FOR YOU TOO

i said BACK the FUCK OFF

I GOT A FUCKIN RIFLE AN IM NOT AFRAID TO USE IT

NO

FUCK

FUCK
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 7:54 pm

you are a worrisome waif

you just killed a strange grey skinned person did something completely unimportant

what do you do?

>
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 7:55 pm

((>WW: realise your initials bring a certain quirk to mind.))

((>WW: Become the New Jim. KILL FINFACE ALL THE DAMN TIME.))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 8:05 pm

Your name is Unimportant Bystander. You come closer to the weird person in the fancy clothes.

You tell them that you don't know how to read but lately a few strange murders have happened in these slums.

You ask if maybe he could look into that.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 8:21 pm

Unfortunately, Eridan doesn't hear UB because he is too busy fighting of a bunch of people trying to steal his stuff. So far a ring, part of his cape and eight coins have been lost.
Ahab's Crosshairs come out.

GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OF ME

*A large laser beam pierces the skies and the crowd scatters*

*Eridan straightens his glasses*
fuckin peasants havve no coddamn respect howw dare they next time anyone as much as fuckin touches me or my cape i bloww their fuckin head off oh fuck look wwhat those assholes did thats another one ruined
*Sees UB*
wwhat are ya lookin at
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 8:28 pm

You say, the murders, sir?

Someone has been murdering people in the slums and it's sort of... odd
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 8:33 pm

if i look at the treatment i just got i dont really think its
odd
to be honest

*He mumbles a few curses as he notices the missing ring*

fuck it tell me wwhat you knoww
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 8:37 pm

you are now the worrisome waif

you are hiding behind the grey thing with his ring

you are considering killing him

what do you do?

>
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 8:39 pm

(( > don't. He probably has a deal with the devil you don't want to interfere with.))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 8:40 pm

> don't. He probably has a deal with the devil you don't want to interfere with.

you wonder where that thought came from and wave it away

everyone knows the devil never interferes with the mortal world

you look at all that jewelry

you could buy a lot of food with that
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 8:41 pm

((>Do it. You are the Jim. It is you.))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 8:45 pm

Oh, you say, no, it's not odd that people get killed here. That just sort of happens sometimes. Especially with Dersites and Prospitans living so close together.

No, you say, the odd part is how the corpses are found.

They are always, like, dressed up and stuff. Way better then anything they could possibly hope to ever wear while alive. And they usually have a flower or something with them.

You also say you heard someone say that the corpses smelled of perfume.

Oh, it's also always women that get killed like that. Does that help?

You say that this is sadly all you know. Quite frankly, you are a bit scared.

These are not regular slum murders. It's not someone getting killed for some stupid reason by being beaten to death or some stranger being shanked and robbed.

You say these are sort of, like, skillful. It's freaking you out.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 8:51 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
> don't. He probably has a deal with the devil you don't want to interfere with.

you wonder where that thought came from and wave it away

everyone knows the devil never interferes
(( > that's bullshit))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 9:02 pm

((>Who cares, Jim the Second has arrived))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 9:03 pm

> that's bullshit

wow that was rude

and also escalated quickly

alright fine

you will not kill him

you run past him, bumping into him and grabbing his arm and apologising

whilst he is distracted you steal the other rings off his fingers

you then run off to find a pawn broker
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 2:50 pm

((Wow how did he do that I was clutching my rooty-tooty-point-n-shooty and all. D: ))

*Eridan mumbles some more insults. He's really tempted to shoot the guy in the back but that would probably half the street and cause nothing but trouble*

that sounds like a decent candidate alright
are those murders bein invvestigated yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) Empty

Back to top Go down

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)
Page 1 of 35Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next