NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Nightnight Crew/Nightfall tabletop RPG

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Which games would you rather play?
Pathfinder
14%
 14% [ 1 ]
Dungeons & Dragons 3.5
71%
 71% [ 5 ]
Other(please specify)
14%
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7
 

AuthorMessage
royalPawn

avatar

Posts : 1880
Join date : 2013-07-12
Age : 21
Location : B4

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew/Nightfall tabletop RPG   Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:08 pm

Hold on. You're saying we should choose "someone your character would want to play" (Which sounds like fun by the way.) to not exclude any non-Nightnights , but wouldn't we have to assign them a character anyway?

Also how is this going to work technically? Are we going to use Skype or...?


Oh and I have 0 experience with and non-forum RPing. I skimmed trough the DnD rules once (I think 3.5 but I'm not sure) but I don't have anything memorized.

_________________
im ERIDAN fuckin AMPORA an i WWILL havve the respect i deservve as a seadwweller
My name is Snowman. Got a light?
< i'm spades slick and this city is mine 3<
Are These Introductions Really Necessary Im Certain Everyone Is Well Acquainted With My Typing Quirk

Color codes for own convenience: Eridan: [color=#6A006A] Kanaya: [color=#008141]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew/Nightfall tabletop RPG   Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:14 pm

In my experience, IRC is the best way to play. Pesterchum could work as a replacement.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew/Nightfall tabletop RPG   Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:20 pm

I'd recommend IRC. Mibbit is a pretty good in browser client, no downloads required.
I'll even let you use DungeonBot; using some mIRC scripts he can be used as a dice roller, amongst other things.
If anyone has mIRC I could even give you the script.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
avatar

Posts : 3691
Join date : 2013-07-14
Age : 24
Location : Land of Cards and Games

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew/Nightfall tabletop RPG   Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:23 pm

Ralte wrote:
Shaula wrote:
Oh gog we're getting new people

Nice avatar, Ralte

I didn’t do it myself...^^”
It is a little embarrassing for me, because it seems all of you made your avatars yourself.
I searched simply for a female Version of Diamonds Droog.

Shaula wrote:
Oh, btw, Math, Ralte, will you be joining the actual RP as well?

If possible? Would be my first time, I’m pretty nervous. I have an idea how it works but still... I hope I can ask you guys for help if necessary.
And I would prefer the system that is more beginner friendly.

A couple people made their avatars themself but not all of them and I for example, while I did technically made it myself, only took an existing picture of PI, cropped it and changed his mouth and eyes and face a little.

Also you can as us about anythin, whenever you need. Also, I think Shaula meant to ask if you want to join the Nightnight RP, as in, that thing where I am PI and she's DD and so on.

As for beginner firendly, let me put it like this. 4e is probably the easiest of the systems (that I know) BUT you can't find the resources online for free as easily, so you'd probably have to buy some books. To give you an idea what that means, I have 5 4e books, they all costed about 20 € and I don't even have any of the three playerhandbooks or anything like that. 4e is simple but would probably cost a bit.

Pathfinder is supposedly easier then 3rd edition DnD, though I can't play it, so that'd mean you guys would need to find another GM; it'd also mean that I won't play with you at all, since I'm busy learning 3rd edition and I don't want to confuse myself by learning two systems at the same time.

3rd is a bit harder then Pathfinder supposedly, though I generally prefer it for a couple reasons, though those reasons are NOT that it's easier to learn. But honestly, if you are willing to spend some time with it and you have ever played ANY roleplaying game or heck, maybe even just some OTHER "modern" games, I am fairly certain that at least the BASICS should be easy enough in ANY of the systems.

royalPawn wrote:
Hold on. You're saying we should choose "someone your character would want to play" (Which sounds like fun by the way.) to not exclude any non-Nightnights , but wouldn't we have to assign them a character anyway?

Also how is this going to work technically? Are we going to use Skype or...?


Oh and I have 0 experience with and non-forum RPing. I skimmed trough the DnD rules once (I think 3.5 but I'm not sure) but I don't have anything memorized.

1) It seems we are currently going to play a combination of option 1 and 2. Those people who want can thus play as a character based on their character here and those who don't want to/don't have a character here just play normally.

2) Yeah, what Mather and Hytheter said. Also, if we WERE to use Skype I'd be unable to join.

3) There is going to be a thread that explains the rules once we decided WHICH rules we want to play with. And yeah, you only need to memorize the simple basics, it's fine to look stuff up every once in a while. You only need to memorize the things you plan to do with your character. For example, in the game Hytheter talked about, I'm planning on playing a dread Necromancer. So I'm mostly trying to memorize how Rebuking Undead, creating Undead and stuff like that works. So yeah, if you play a Wizard, you should probably know how a Wizard works but if you play a Fighter you probably don't have to bother too much with that.

_________________
Oh my, thIs Is even better than I ImagIned!

List of characters:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silckenSoul

avatar

Posts : 4931
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 21
Location : MY. FUCKING. CITY.

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew/Nightfall tabletop RPG   Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:21 pm

just gonna pop in and say i have all three player handbooks on pdf for 4e if thats needed at all

but chances are i wont join ive got my own dnd campaign irl to worry about and i dont want to get storylines and characters mixed up (^^")

and yeah welcome to the new comers whether you are joining nightnight rpg or not
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sandstriker

avatar

Posts : 2283
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 18
Location : The Afterlife

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew/Nightfall tabletop RPG   Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:29 pm


Your welcome mspa

_________________
Death greets you to his signature.
He asks if you would like to play a game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
avatar

Posts : 3691
Join date : 2013-07-14
Age : 24
Location : Land of Cards and Games

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew/Nightfall tabletop RPG   Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:43 pm

Oh man, Sand, that's awesome  :shock: :D

_________________
Oh my, thIs Is even better than I ImagIned!

List of characters:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ralte

avatar

Posts : 260
Join date : 2013-12-19
Location : Land of Fun & Genetic improbalities

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew/Nightfall tabletop RPG   Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:05 pm

Shaula wrote:
Oh gog we're getting new people

Nice avatar, Ralte

I didn’t do it myself...^^”
It is a little embarrassing for me, because it seems all of you made your avatars yourself.
I searched simply for a female Version of Diamonds Droog.  

OverlordJ wrote:
A couple people made their avatars themself but not all of them and I for example, while I did technically made it myself, only took an existing picture of PI, cropped it and changed his mouth and eyes and face a little.

Thank you, good to know. I don’t know if I would play a female Version of Diamonds Droog in the End but it would be tempting.^^

Shaula wrote:
Oh, btw, Math, Ralte, will you be joining the actual RP as well?

If possible? Would be my first time, I’m pretty nervous. I have an idea how it works but still... I hope I can ask you guys for help if necessary.
And I would prefer the system that is more beginner friendly.[/quote]

OverlordJ wrote:
Also you can ask us about anything, whenever you need. Also, I think Shaula meant to ask if you want to join the Nightnight RP, as in, that thing where I am PI and she's DD and so on.

Thank you for the help offering, it is appreciated.
But a Nightnight RP? I didn’t read yet “Problem Sleuth”, and playing a RP with “Problem Sleuth” elements is maybe a problem. Maybe.

OverlordJ wrote:
As for beginner firendly, let me put it like this. 4e is probably the easiest of the systems (that I know) BUT you can't find the resources online for free as easily, so you'd probably have to buy some books. To give you an idea what that means, I have 5 4e books, they all costed about 20 € and I don't even have any of the three playerhandbooks or anything like that. 4e is simple but would probably cost a bit.

Pathfinder is supposedly easier then 3rd edition DnD, though I can't play it, so that'd mean you guys would need to find another GM; it'd also mean that I won't play with you at all, since I'm busy learning 3rd edition and I don't want to confuse myself by learning two systems at the same time.

3rd is a bit harder then Pathfinder supposedly, though I generally prefer it for a couple reasons, though those reasons are NOT that it's easier to learn. But honestly, if you are willing to spend some time with it and you have ever played ANY role-playing game or heck, maybe even just some OTHER "modern" games, I am fairly certain that at least the BASICS should be easy enough in ANY of the systems.

Well... I go with the flow. But I think I would prefer a D&D system. I cannot know with which system I can better work in the end.
If it is decided, I request Link to a PDF file the system. That would be nice.

Another Question:
This could sound dumb, but: What characters are we allowed to play? Only Carapacians? Or is it also possible to play Humans, Shinobi & Trolls?[/quote]


Last edited by Ralte on Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sandstriker

avatar

Posts : 2283
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 18
Location : The Afterlife

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew/Nightfall tabletop RPG   Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:06 pm

Not really, I just attempted a face color change...

_________________
Death greets you to his signature.
He asks if you would like to play a game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
avatar

Posts : 3691
Join date : 2013-07-14
Age : 24
Location : Land of Cards and Games

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew/Nightfall tabletop RPG   Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:29 pm

1) A lot of people haven't read/understood Problem Sleuth. Whenever something PS related is needed, just ask me. I'm the resident "Knows a lot about Problem Sleuth"-guy

2) Pathfinder IS a D&D system. We are discussing whether we want the 3.5 edition, the Pathfinder edition (some also call it 3.75) or the 4th edition.

3) In the DnD Roleplay? You're allowed to play just like in any other DnD campain. Unless we add some Homebrew there isn't even an option to play as a Carapacian.

In the Nightnight Roleplay, we usually play as Carapacians or Leprechauns, though there are also some trolls and special people, like Death or Doc Scratch. However, there are no Shinobis or Humans

_________________
Oh my, thIs Is even better than I ImagIned!

List of characters:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ralte

avatar

Posts : 260
Join date : 2013-12-19
Location : Land of Fun & Genetic improbalities

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew/Nightfall tabletop RPG   Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:36 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
1) A lot of people haven't read/understood Problem Sleuth. Whenever something PS related is needed, just ask me. I'm the resident "Knows a lot about Problem Sleuth"-guy

2) Pathfinder IS a D&D system. We are discussing whether we want the 3.5 edition, the Pathfinder edition (some also call it 3.75) or the 4th edition.

Well, thanks for the explanation. I have still no idea, so... I let you other guys decide.

OverlordJ wrote:
3) In the DnD Roleplay? You're allowed to play just like in any other DnD campain. Unless we add some Homebrew there isn't even an option to play as a Carapacian.

I know, I don’t know much about the Gameplay Element but I read about some D&D Fluff.

OverlordJ wrote:
In the Nightnight Roleplay, we usually play as Carapacians or Leprechauns, though there are also some trolls and special people, like Death or Doc Scratch. However, there are no Shinobis or Humans

Doc Scratch & Death are probably pretty overpowered as PC’s in a regular Pen&Paper Campaign.
Unless the enemies are Q, Discord & the Fairy Odd Parents.
Out of curiosity: Which characters are still free in this NightNight RP?


I fear this could become a little confusing, we talking about two separate games at this moment, right?
About this game, in this thread:
It plays in the Nightfall Universe, so it is here possible to play as Humans, Trolls & Shinobi?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sandstriker

avatar

Posts : 2283
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 18
Location : The Afterlife

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew/Nightfall tabletop RPG   Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:55 pm

I'm pretty sure Death would get his ass kicked by a slime in any physical game.

_________________
Death greets you to his signature.
He asks if you would like to play a game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
silckenSoul

avatar

Posts : 4931
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 21
Location : MY. FUCKING. CITY.

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew/Nightfall tabletop RPG   Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:11 pm

i dont think we are playing the dnd game in the nightfall universe

dnd is genrally played in a fantasy setting

so whilst there are humans (i think trolls can be enemies) and i think ninja or something is an available class i dont think we will be having actual trolls and stuff

then again you could do homebrews but thats pretty complicated from what i know

but what am i saying i have no place in this im not playing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
avatar

Posts : 3691
Join date : 2013-07-14
Age : 24
Location : Land of Cards and Games

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew/Nightfall tabletop RPG   Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:41 am

Ralte wrote:
Doc Scratch & Death are probably pretty overpowered as PC’s in a regular Pen&Paper Campaign.
Unless the enemies are Q, Discord & the Fairy Odd Parents.
Out of curiosity: Which characters are still free in this NightNight RP?


I fear this could become a little confusing, we talking about two separate games at this moment, right?
About this game, in this thread:
It plays in the Nightfall Universe, so it is here possible to play as Humans, Trolls & Shinobi?

1) Doc Scratch & Death won't be characters in our DnD campain, they'd obviously be over powered.

2) Basically, most members of the Felt are free as well as PS AD and HD from Team Sleuthfall. I think Aradia, Terezi, Kanaya and Equius are free from the trolls.

3) Yes, there are two RPs.

-The Nightnight Crew RP, which is what happens in this forum.
-The DnD Campain, which will be mostly unrelated to anything Homestuck or Nightfall, unless enough people ask for that, in which case I suppose we could Homebrew something. But right now the plan is just a regular DnD campain.


Sandstriker wrote:
I'm pretty sure Death would get his ass kicked by a slime in any physical game.

I don't know, your scythe is pretty freaking powerful.

(EDIT: Also, the closest thing to a slime that I can think of would be one of those Oozes and they can be pretty mean. Seriously, Elder Black Pudding, look it up, I'm not even kidding)

silckenSoul wrote:
i dont think we are playing the dnd game in the nightfall universe

dnd is genrally played in a fantasy setting

so whilst there are humans (i think trolls can be enemies) and i think ninja or something is an available class i dont think we will be having actual trolls and stuff

then again you could do homebrews but thats pretty complicated from what i know

but what am i saying i have no place in this im not playing

We don't really have made any plans yet though it wasn't our intention for the campain to happen in the Nightfall universe. I suppose we COULD make it happen there but personally, I'd rather not.

Our Game will almost certainly be in a fantasy setting.

Trolls are part of the Monster Manual though THEORETICALLY any creature with a INT of over 3 could be used as a player character. If the GM were to allow it. There is even a part of their entry in the MM that details "Trolls as Characters" though personally I'd advice ANYONE against it. ESPECIALLY if you're new and trying to figure out how things work. It's one thing to take a race from one of the supplements for your character but it's a totally different thing when you're trying to use a monster for a character.

Then you'd have to wrap your head around how monster classes work and you'll have to deal with stuff like level adjustment. Really, it's more complicated then it's worth I'd say.

Yes, if we want to add Homestuck/Nightfall elements then we could most certainly use Homebrew, but whether or not we use Homebrew and what will be added (and how) will be up to the GM I'd say, no matter whether that'll be me or someone else.

And hey, just because you don't plan to play with us (yet) doesn't mean you can't give us some tips and hints and voice your opinion.

_________________
Oh my, thIs Is even better than I ImagIned!

List of characters:
 


Last edited by OverlordJ on Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sandstriker

avatar

Posts : 2283
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 18
Location : The Afterlife

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew/Nightfall tabletop RPG   Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:52 am

A powerful weapon does not make a warrior. Especially someone who is a complete wimp. Though it's not like I would be playing as him anyways.

_________________
Death greets you to his signature.
He asks if you would like to play a game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew/Nightfall tabletop RPG   Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:43 am

If you particularly wanted to play HS/PS/etc characters I'd recommend, rather than homebrewing, just playing a class and/or race that is thematically appropriate. Doc Scratch could be vaguely emulated by playing a Sorcerer who focuses on Divination and Teleportation spells. Spades Slick would probably be a Rogue, or maybe even a Beguiler. Death would be.... uh... something something with a scythe? Maybe a Neutral Cleric could work...
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

avatar

Posts : 1880
Join date : 2013-07-12
Age : 21
Location : B4

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew/Nightfall tabletop RPG   Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:26 am

I don't think HS trolls would want to be DnD trolls, really. :I

wwhite wwizard all the wway

_________________
im ERIDAN fuckin AMPORA an i WWILL havve the respect i deservve as a seadwweller
My name is Snowman. Got a light?
< i'm spades slick and this city is mine 3<
Are These Introductions Really Necessary Im Certain Everyone Is Well Acquainted With My Typing Quirk

Color codes for own convenience: Eridan: [color=#6A006A] Kanaya: [color=#008141]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
avatar

Posts : 3691
Join date : 2013-07-14
Age : 24
Location : Land of Cards and Games

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew/Nightfall tabletop RPG   Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:59 pm

Sandstriker wrote:
A powerful weapon does not make a warrior. Especially someone who is a complete wimp. Though it's not like I would be playing as him anyways.

Again, no matter whether you're a wimp or not, Oozes are pretty tough, so getting knocked out by them isn't difficult.

Hytheter wrote:
If you particularly wanted to play HS/PS/etc characters I'd recommend, rather than homebrewing, just playing a class and/or race that is thematically appropriate. Doc Scratch could be vaguely emulated by playing a Sorcerer who focuses on Divination and Teleportation spells. Spades Slick would probably be a Rogue, or maybe even a Beguiler. Death would be.... uh... something something with a scythe? Maybe a Neutral Cleric could work...

That was actually what option 2 was all about. Option 2 was to play as characters inspired by our Nightnight Crew Characters.
Homebrewing was only meantioned for the fourth option mostly, which was if we wanted to actually play as our characters. Which seems most people disliked, so we won't have to worry about that.

royalPawn wrote:
I don't think HS trolls would want to be DnD trolls, really. :I

wwhite wwizard all the wway

Yeah, Alternian Trolls have about as much to do with DnD Trolls as Homestuck Cherubs have with Celestial.

That said, I think the race most closely fitting to Alternian Trolls are probably the Drow though we might want to Homebrew them a little so that we can use them without Level Adjustment IF someone wanted to play as a Drow.

EDIT: Or to make it more clear: I do not want to add any Homebrew to our session but I'd rather change the way a certain race works then to add something with Level Adjustment to our session, so IF someone really WANTED to play as a Drow, I'd say we should probably better Homebrew something then deal with the Level Adjustment

_________________
Oh my, thIs Is even better than I ImagIned!

List of characters:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew/Nightfall tabletop RPG   Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:34 pm

Drows aren't overpowered though, or at least they aren't in Pathfinder.
Back to top Go down
Ralte

avatar

Posts : 260
Join date : 2013-12-19
Location : Land of Fun & Genetic improbalities

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew/Nightfall tabletop RPG   Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:06 pm

In short:
This is meant to be a normal DnD Campaign, but the players are all readers of “Nightfall”, right?
Well, that is okay with me. I don’t want to push Homestuck contents.

Put aside:
But I think the idea of a Homestuck Pen&Paper RPG has merit if done right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew/Nightfall tabletop RPG   Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:54 pm

Yeah, that's correct.
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

avatar

Posts : 698
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew/Nightfall tabletop RPG   Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:23 pm

What would that even be called? Consorts and Carapacians?

And I WAS planning on playing a sorcerer, incidentally, but an illusion-based one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ralte

avatar

Posts : 260
Join date : 2013-12-19
Location : Land of Fun & Genetic improbalities

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew/Nightfall tabletop RPG   Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:29 pm

The voting seems to lean in the direction of 3.5...
Question: How long is the vote going to be open?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew/Nightfall tabletop RPG   Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:50 pm

Until it seems we're all represented.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
avatar

Posts : 3691
Join date : 2013-07-14
Age : 24
Location : Land of Cards and Games

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew/Nightfall tabletop RPG   Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:59 pm

The Mather1 wrote:
Drows aren't overpowered though, or at least they aren't in Pathfinder.

They aren't over powered in 4e either. But they have a LA of 2 in 3.5 and if you look at what Drows DO then you'll easily see why.

[EDIT]Alright, so I looked and the Pathfinder Drows ARE weaker then the 3.5 ones. They no longer get a +2 to INT, their spell resistance is reduced by 5, they no longer get a +2 to Will against spells and spell-like abilities, instead of getting +2 to Listen, Search and Spot they now get +2 to Perception, which, to be fair, is pretty dang similar, but they lost their ability to make a search check when passing a secret door as if they were looking for it and they no longer have Common as one of their starting languages by default. The only thing they gained was that they are now nolonger risking poisoning themself when using a poison.[/EDIT]

Though making them weaker shouldn't be TOO hard, cut down the bonuses a little, maybe weaken their Darkvision a bit, remove some of their spells and stuff and they should be good to go.

Ralte wrote:
In short:
This is meant to be a normal DnD Campaign, but the players are all readers of “Nightfall”, right?
Well, that is okay with me. I don’t want to push Homestuck contents.

Put aside:
But I think the idea of a Homestuck Pen&Paper RPG has merit if done right.

Yes and yes.

And yeah, I'd say we stop the vote after christmas, everyone should have had enough time to vote by then and after christmas, we can focus on deciding the details.

_________________
Oh my, thIs Is even better than I ImagIned!

List of characters:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew/Nightfall tabletop RPG   

Back to top Go down
 
Nightnight Crew/Nightfall tabletop RPG
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Nightnight Crew/Nightfall tabletop RPG
» Pit crew template
» Raider - Venom crew
» Weekly Nightfall
» Gta 5 hotline miami crew.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NightNight Crew Forums :: OOC Discussions :: General Chat-
Jump to: