NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread

Go down 
+9
OverlordJ
silckenSoul
uncertainHavoc
tekkenfreak4
Metafiction
Ralte
royalPawn
Sandstriker
JakeMorph
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 1:16 pm

Alright, I'm gonna take a look at everyones sheets now and then say if anything needs to be said
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:29 pm

sweet
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 3:13 pm

Most of my flavor stuff hasn't been written down yet not sure if that's a pressing issue.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 6:52 pm

Okay, most of the stats seem okay, but pawn, you still have you Hit Point messed up, it's ditdice plus CON modifier, not plus CON score.

Mather, since you're a rogue now, you have a smaller hit dice, you haven't fixed that yet.

IreliVent, my pdfs are currently not loading as quickly as I'd like, so there are some details I'll still have to check, if you'd tell me the sources of your stuff, that'd be neat, I think most is from the Unearthed Arcana but I'd rather be sure.

Besides that, my point buy for you comes up as 28 points instead of thirty, am I missing something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 7:07 pm

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
IreliVent

IreliVent

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 8:03 pm

I have the addresses of every resource i used in my build in the other notes section at the bottom. You're right about the stats thing though thanks for pointing that out, also you haven't answered my question about buying ale.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 8:30 pm

Quote :
Okay, most of the stats seem okay, but pawn, you still have you Hit Point messed up, it's ditdice plus CON modifier, not plus CON score.
crap didnt i fix that
ah well
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 10:22 pm

Do you have my sheet or should I link it again?
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 8:44 am

Havoc, don't worry, I have it. In fact, except for Irelis sheet, which I didn't add yet, all of the character sheets can be found in the OP.

Ireli, thanks for pointing out the notes bit, I must have missed that, I'll check it as soon as possible. Which might not be thatsoon, because I'll be visiting my parents for a few days. As for your question, I can't check my sources right not but I am fairly sure all things that need a container are sold in usable containers
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 16 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:07 am

I don't know but this is a really cute story about a girl and a dwarf and you should read it

As for you Ireli, as far as I can see so far, everything seems fine. I'll have to find a Spell Compendium pdf first to be 100% sure but so far I'd say you're fine

EDIT: Though, just as a question, have you considered to be Chaotic Good, considering your Brass Dragon Heritage? Just asking
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 16 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:27 am

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SO MANY FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELS
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 16 EmptySun May 04, 2014 1:30 pm

Alright, I finally checked the Ale thing for sure. If you buy Ale in a Tavern, you can either buy a Mug of Ale or a Gallon. If you buy a Mug, it's a single drink served in a mug and you are expected to return the mug after drinking. A Gallon is nearly exactly 3,75 liter and is sold as a (small) barrel. If you buy a Gallon, mugs are provided for drinking in the Tavern though nothing stops you from carrying the whole barrel around with you. You'll likely need a mug of your own or something alike to drink from it though, if you want to drink it elsewhere.

Also, I checked the Spell Compendium, everything seems fine now.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 16 EmptySun May 04, 2014 1:37 pm

Why do they even have rules on that? Wouldn't every bar have its own methods? :I
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 16 EmptySun May 04, 2014 1:41 pm

youd be surprised actually cities are pretty good at standardising rules and stuff like that
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 16 EmptySun May 04, 2014 1:47 pm

But the important thing is that he actually can carry booze around with him, right?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 16 EmptySun May 04, 2014 1:54 pm

yes he can
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 16 EmptySun May 04, 2014 2:04 pm

There are differences, for example, the Tavern in the Slums doesn't sell a bottle of fancy wine, since the people there probably can't afford it. They don't offer Banquets, good rooms or good meals for the same reasons. Meanwhile, the Tavern in the tourist part of town doesn't bother offering poor rooms or meals, they rarely even bother with things below good quality. The Taverns in the common area are fairly simple, except for a few differences that you'll have to find out yourself.

Also, you can always assume that different bars might sell different alcohol, or use slightly differently sized mugs, or have other "meals", but those things are roleplaying flavour. In terms of Game mechanics, no matter which brew of Ale they sell or how big a mug is exactly, it costs the same. In a human city, the poor meal might be gruel and in the dwarf stronghold it's a mushroom salat, but from the game mechanics standpoint, both are food that isn't considered very tasty and that costs 1 silver piece.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 4:51 pm

So aren't we doing this today, or did I miss an announcement
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 4:52 pm

well oj isnt here, at least not that ive seen

i dont think you can start without your dm even if we are starting today
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 4:53 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
well oj isnt here, at least not that ive seen

i dont think you can start without your dm even if we are starting today

I meant later today but yeah
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 4:55 pm

oh wow today is like NOPE

Actually I'm pretty much full untill thursday evening I'm afraid. :I

(F'cking school how do you keep doing this.)
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 4:56 pm

ah okie, sorry i dont remember anyone giving a set date, im pretty sure someone was moving or something as well

EDIT: and also pawn obviously
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 4:58 pm

Yeh this week might not be the best for me either
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 4:59 pm

in all honesty ive got exams till the 16th but it only takes up a few hours a day for me
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:01 pm

Well, in that case, allow me to ask again, when does everyone have time?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next