NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread

Go down 
+9
OverlordJ
silckenSoul
uncertainHavoc
tekkenfreak4
Metafiction
Ralte
royalPawn
Sandstriker
JakeMorph
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 35 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:58 pm

Ralte wrote:
Maybe Marshall is the right way to go for me... Does an Aura also benefit the carrier of the Aura or only the allies?

And the way you describe the mount I would probably keep it.

I also found this in this http://community.wizards.com/forum/previous-editions-character-optimization/threads/1151316:

Elf Paladin Substitution Levels (RW, p 155)
1st level: Ranged Smite
3rd level: Aura of Freedom (+4 bonus to saves vs Enchantment), lose aura of courage
5th level: Unicorn Mount

Does that also count for an Half-Drow?

Yes, unless they specifically say that they don't, all things that affect "your allies" also affect you, because by DnD rules, a character counts as their own ally.

And sure, as I said, some poeple love the mount, some people trade it away. In any case, you won't have to decide before you reach level 5 anyways, so you have still a lot of time left if you change your mind.

And no, first of all you are a Drow, not a Half-Drow, (lesser) Drow is just a version that is used if you want Drow without LA, they are NOT a different kind of Drow. There are no Drow in the world that are not (lesser), since we decided to use that rule. More importantly though, while Drow count as a type of Elf in some cases, they are a subcategory so different from other Elves, that class related things that apply to Elves do NOT apply to Drow. Drow have their OWN racial substitute levels for certain classes. Also, just in case you are curious, it also doesn't count for Half-Elfs, they ALSO have their own racial substitution levels for certain classes. For example, there are racial substitution levels both for Drow and for Half-Elf fighters.
Oh, and just to be clear, racial substitution levels are always optional, just in case you were wondering
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 10:35 am

OverlordJ wrote:
And here it is:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 12:38 pm

Usually there'd be an exp penalty for each additional class, but OJ said we aren't doing those.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 1:58 pm

You can theoretically take a level in a new class everytime you gaina new level. Such a character would be pretty weak though.

Also, to be precise, if you have more then one level more in a base class then in all other base classes, not counting your races favoured class, you'd get an XP penalty, normally. Which I think is stupid.

One thing you need to keep an eye on while multiclassing is that I DON'T use the "fractal" BAB and Saves rule. Simply put, that means that if you aren't careful, multiclassing a lot can cost you some points in BAB and make your weak saves even weaker. It does also make your strong saves even stronger though, so, it has some pros and cons. For example, if you take 3 levels in Wizard and then 3 levels in Cloistered Cleric and then 3 levels in Mystic Theurge (A PrC that basically combines Arcane and Divine spellcasting) you end up with with an amazing +9 to Will saves just from your class alone, which is much more then you usually have at level 9. On the other hand, you'll end with a BAB of only +3, which is even worse then what a Wizard has at that level. And if you'd keep multiclassing, it'd only get worse, probably.

So yeah, there are a couple things you need to keep an eye out for, but XP penalties are not one of them, because I never understood why you'd have trouble getting better at one class, just because you aren't good enough at another class. "Yeah, I have trouble focusing on becoming a better Bard because I'm only a little bit angry, I need to get angrier before I can become better at singing (Barbarian/Bard)" "Boy, I started out as a trained Fighter, I even went to a college, but now that I am a proud Knight for the forces of Law and Good, I feel I need to learn some more basic fighting, before I can deepen my connection to the cosmic forces of Law and Good (Fighter/Paladin)"
Plus, I am not found of the racial affinity to certain classes

Oh, and you CAN do ranged Sneak Attacks BUT, only on a range of 30 ft AND since you can't flank someone without being in melee, you can only do that sneak attack when the enemy is denied their DEX bonus to AC, like being surprised or you being invisible. So Ranged Sneak Attacks only work when they are denied their DEX to AC, melee Sneack Attacks can also be triggers simply by flanking.

As for details on Penetrating Strike and Deaths Ruin, they are ACF, they replace a class featue you'd normally get, Trapsense in this case, and give you a different ability instead. You write them down at the same place where you write your other class features down.
Deaths Ruin is from Complete Champions
Description:
Death's Ruin has the advantage that you CAN make ranged Sneak Attacks with it but ONLY against Undead.

Penetrating Strike is from Dungeonscape
Description:
So you see, Penetrating Strike only works for Melee, but works against EVERYTHING that is immune to Sneak Attacks, Death's Ruin can work with ranged attacks but ONLY against Undead.
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 10:03 pm

Ops…^^” How embarrassing. I confounded “half” with “lesser”.

Otherwise:
Are we ready soon?
Can’t we simply start to play? I mean let us figure out where everybody wants to start and why they want to form a group and let us play.
We can figure out details and multi-classing along the way.
“All theory is grey” so let us do some practice. Let us start our session!
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 8:18 am

Things that need to be done before we can start to play:

We need a reason why Drea joins.
Everyone needs to be sure about having finished their character sheets.

Knowing what you are aiming for is often helpful with deciding what options to take.

And yeah, they are called (lesser) Drow but in the game they will just be called Drow, the lesser is just so that the players and the GM remember that it's the variant version and not the standart version.

Half-Drow ARE actually a playable race, though they are basically just Half-Elfs with Darkvision.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 11:40 am

I'm also unsure if I want to stick with ranger, I'm looking at other options and if I change then I'm going to need to change my entire sheet in terms of abilities and skills
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 11:49 am

"We can figure out details and multi-classing along the way.
“All theory is grey” so let us do some practice. Let us start our session!"

I've never heard that 'all theory is grey' thing. Also what OJ said.

@ the first one:"Maybe with her good ears Drea could overhear talk of some Bad Thing people want to do to us and warn us about it?"
"Hmm, since the group is in the Cheap Ale at some point, maybe some of the people of the slums would try to rob the group and you've overhear that and warn them?"
I agreed to this, I thought that meant we've got a reason. (And a reason for her to bother with warning them would be... well, she doesn't really care about the group much yet, so she's got a thing against those particular people of the slums at the moment. Maybe they tried to rob HER earlier? Not sure.)

@ the second one: "Yeah, I have trouble focusing on becoming a better Bard because I'm only a little bit angry, I need to get angrier before I can become better at singing"
well, being pissed is where the INSPIRATION comes from, the anger fuels the music mspa

"Oh, and you CAN do ranged Sneak Attacks BUT, only on a range of 30 ft AND since you can't flank someone without being in melee, you can only do that sneak attack when the enemy is denied their DEX bonus to AC, like being surprised or you being invisible. So Ranged Sneak Attacks only work when they are denied their DEX to AC, melee Sneack Attacks can also be triggers simply by flanking."

OK, so melee focus it is, then. Is there anything I need to change on the sheet for that?

"As for details on Penetrating Strike and Deaths Ruin, they are ACF, they replace a class featue you'd normally get, Trapsense in this case, and give you a different ability instead. You write them down at the same place where you write your other class features down."

So... feats? OK. Penetrating Strike sounds better, both meta-wise and because Drea isn't really the type to ~channel the power of her faith~.

And about replacing Dodge: I checked the handbook you linked, would Craven be good? Also if i'm focusing on melee I should probably go with something that isn't Point Blank Shot, too... Weapon Finesse?
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 5:04 pm

All theory is grey comes from Goethe's Faust.:

As for your reason, oh yeah, sorry, I forgot about that. Looks like we almost got everything then.

Melee focus is good, though you should at least not totally discard your ranged options, they can be helpful just in case. Anyways, I don't think you need to change anything on your sheet, but I noticed you forgot to add the saves bonus you get from your class.

Yeah, most people prefer Penetrating Strike unless you KNOW you will only run into lots of Undead.

Craven is a very good but very tricky feat. For one, it is one of the few feats that come with a downside and it's a downside quite a few people find annoying. It also has a flavor that I'm not sure would fit your character.
Basically, it's either that your character is so paranoid about others that they've become especially good at backstabbing, 'cause they can't harm you if you kill them first OR they are so incredibly good at backstabbing that they've become paranoid about how others might backstab them.

And as for Weapon Finess, right now it'd give you a +3 to hit, so I'd say that sounds like a pretty good deal. So unless you plan to take levels as Swashbuckler, I'd say go for it. However, Weapon Finess requires a BAB of at least +1, so you can't take it yet, you'll have to wait at least untill level 3. Also, if you really want to go the melee way, you should consider taking Shadow Blade eventually. Maybe something like taking your fifth level as Swordsage 1 and then taking Shadow Blade at level 6 could work.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 8:54 pm

I just need to remake my spell list but that might take some time and I have a really busy week. But I assume that if we're playing this week, it'd be in the weekend, so I should be able to get it done in time. (Though it seems there's a good chance not everyone will be ready by then, especially if Sand decides to join.)

Though I also reread the rules on magic and I have a few questions:

1) Do I get all the bonus spell slots I get for high Int, or only those for levels I would already have 1 or more slots for normally?

Quote :
A domain wizard automatically adds each new domain spell
to her list of known spells as soon as she becomes able to cast it
2) Does this quote mean the spell is added to my spellbook, or will I have to write it in myself (and pay the appropriate cost)?

3) If the answer to these two questions is the first option for both, does that mean I would be able to cast the 2nd to 4th level spells of my Domain from the beginning?

EDIT: Also, do the lanterns have a mechanism to light them or do you need something else for that?

Last edited by royalPawn on Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 10:00 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
Things that need to be done before we can start to play:

Everyone needs to be sure about having finished their character sheets.

Is mine ready?
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=758320

OverlordJ wrote:
And yeah, they are called (lesser) Drow but in the game they will just be called Drow, the lesser is just so that the players and the GM remember that it's the variant version and not the standart version.

Half-Drow ARE actually a playable race, though they are basically just Half-Elfs with Darkvision.

Ah, good to know, thank you.

Shaula wrote:
"We can figure out details and multi-classing along the way.
“All theory is grey” so let us do some practice. Let us start our session!"

I've never heard that 'all theory is grey' thing. Also what OJ said.

It is a german saying. “Grau ist alle Theorie” means that a theory doesn’t get you results, only a  practical try can give you useful results.

Shaula wrote:
@ the first one:"Maybe with her good ears Drea could overhear talk of some Bad Thing people want to do to us and warn us about it?"
"Hmm, since the group is in the Cheap Ale at some point, maybe some of the people of the slums would try to rob the group and you've overhear that and warn them?"
I agreed to this, I thought that meant we've got a reason. (And a reason for her to bother with warning them would be... well, she doesn't really care about the group much yet, so she's got a thing against those particular people of the slums at the moment. Maybe they tried to rob HER earlier? Not sure.)

Sounds good in my ears.
Urmelena would warn them in any case because Lawful Good Paladin.
So, in that case maybe they could have tried to rob Urmelena too or not. Of course it isn’t easy to rob a battle wise Paladin. Could be of course only a few guys the first time and they come back with more people of their gang to rob this time somebody with more success just to be safe.

Shaula wrote:
@ the second one: "Yeah, I have trouble focusing on becoming a better Bard because I'm only a little bit angry, I need to get angrier before I can become better at singing"
well, being pissed is where the INSPIRATION comes from, the anger fuels the music mspa

Anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering. So, a good Bard will take the path of Kurt Cobain? I don’t think that this would be a wise career choice.

Shaula wrote:
"Oh, and you CAN do ranged Sneak Attacks BUT, only on a range of 30 ft AND since you can't flank someone without being in melee, you can only do that sneak attack when the enemy is denied their DEX bonus to AC, like being surprised or you being invisible. So Ranged Sneak Attacks only work when they are denied their DEX to AC, melee Sneack Attacks can also be triggers simply by flanking."

I always thought that at least snipers are specialized in doing ranged sneak attacks with their weapons.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 10:32 pm

I AM DONE

everyone feel free to marvel and the glorious warrior that is wanderer (please no genuflection its been a long day, no no please no autographs i left my good quill at home)

oj says there is a problem with the hide skill but he knows what it should be and it looks fine for me so i dont care and am not gonna try and fix it
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 35 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 12:42 am

royalPawn wrote:
1) Do I get all the bonus spell slots I get for high Int, or only those for levels I would already have 1 or more slots for normally?

You only get bonus spell slots for spells you have access to. Some classes get access to a spelllevel before getting any spellslots but that's marked with a 0. So unless you get that, then you don't get any bonus spell slots.

Quote :
Quote :
A domain wizard automatically adds each new domain spell
to her list of known spells as soon as she becomes able to cast it
2) Does this quote mean the spell is added to my spellbook, or will I have to write it in myself (and pay the appropriate cost)?

You will not have to spend money on it, but just like the free spells you get each level, you will have to write them in your spellbook, it just doesn't cost you time or money to do so.

Quote :
3) If the answer to these two questions is the first option for both, does that mean I would be able to cast the 2nd to 4th level spells of my Domain from the beginning?

The answer to neither was the first option, so it should be clear that the answer to this is no.

Quote :
EDIT: Also, do the lanterns have a mechanism to light them or do you need something else for that?

You need something seperate, usually flint and steel, though there are Tindertwigs for people who don't want to bother with that. Also, there are some spells that can light a fire.

Ralte wrote:
Is mine ready?
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=758320

Shaula wrote:

Sounds good in my ears.
So, in that case maybe they could have tried to rob Urmelena too or not. Of course it isn’t easy to rob a battle wise Paladin. Could be of course only a few guys the first time and they come back with more people of their gang to rob this time somebody with more success just to be safe.

Shaula wrote:

I always thought that at least snipers are specialized in doing ranged sneak attacks with their weapons.

1) You should probably list things like your Detect Evil at will ability under Feats and Special Abilities, but it looks fine as far as I can tell.

2) I thought Urmelena and Drea don't have a connection right now? You join the group because of Shadowskulk, I thought? And the fact that you would tell people hardly matters if you don't know, after all, your Listen check isn't nearly as good as Dreas.

3) Yes, dedicated snipers take feats or use spells or take levels in classes that allow them to sneak at a larger range. However, most of those options are for the mid or endgame For example, Assassins get access to a spell that allows them to Sneak Attack at any range during this turn.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 35 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 12:57 pm

"It is a german saying. “Grau ist alle Theorie” means that a theory doesn’t get you results, only a practical try can give you useful results."

While that may be true, you have to have the theory figured out before making practical tries, or you'll have no idea what you're doing when you start practical tries.

"Sounds good in my ears.
So, in that case maybe they could have tried to rob Urmelena too or not. Of course it isn’t easy to rob a battle wise Paladin. Could be of course only a few guys the first time and they come back with more people of their gang to rob this time somebody with more success just to be safe."

Uh, so, I come up with an idea for how to join the group, and your response appears to be 'how could I do that thing instead of you'?

"Melee focus is good, though you should at least not totally discard your ranged options, they can be helpful just in case. Anyways, I don't think you need to change anything on your sheet, but I noticed you forgot to add the saves bonus you get from your class."

Yeah, they can definitely be helpful. And, uh, where do I add the saves bonus?

"Craven is a very good but very tricky feat. For one, it is one of the few feats that come with a downside and it's a downside quite a few people find annoying. It also has a flavor that I'm not sure would fit your character.
Basically, it's either that your character is so paranoid about others that they've become especially good at backstabbing, 'cause they can't harm you if you kill them first OR they are so incredibly good at backstabbing that they've become paranoid about how others might backstab them.

And as for Weapon Finess, right now it'd give you a +3 to hit, so I'd say that sounds like a pretty good deal. So unless you plan to take levels as Swashbuckler, I'd say go for it. However, Weapon Finess requires a BAB of at least +1, so you can't take it yet, you'll have to wait at least untill level 3. Also, if you really want to go the melee way, you should consider taking Shadow Blade eventually. Maybe something like taking your fifth level as Swordsage 1 and then taking Shadow Blade at level 6 could work."

So, no Craven, and no Weapon Finesse yet... *looks for something else* Two-weapon fighting's apparently very good, as is Able Learner?
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 35 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 1:40 pm

Shaula wrote:
Yeah, they can definitely be helpful. And, uh, where do I add the saves bonus?

~snip~

So, no Craven, and no Weapon Finesse yet... *looks for something else* Two-weapon fighting's apparently very good, as is Able Learner?

Save Bonuses are on your sheet, you need to put a 2 under Base for Reflex saves, since Rogues get a +2 on Reflex saves.

Two-Weapon Fighting is very good if you focus on it, as it gives you an additional attack if you use a Full attack and if you have precision damage, it applies to each attack that hits, so, yeah, Two-Weapon Fighting CAN be pretty good.

Able Learner is great, but how much use YOU will get out of it will depend on what other classes you plan to take in the future. What Able Learner does is allowing you to buy ranks in Cross Class Skills with only one skill point instead of two. However, you are still limited in the maximum number of skill ranks you can take. If you plan to take levels in a class that doesn't have many of the skills you want to keep maxed as class skills, it's an incredible feat. It is also a prerequirement if you want to take the Chameleon class, a class that is VERY fun as it allows you to basically switch between classes each day. If you want to stay as Rogue for a long time though it is mostly usless to you. Also, keep in mind that you can ONLY take this feat at first level, so you HAVE to decide now.

Oh, and I don't think Ralte was trying to be mean, I think Ralte is still on the idea of Urmelena and Drea traveling together before they join the group.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 35 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:32 pm

no that doesnt sound like ralte was saying, he seemed to be saying 'oh hey i could warn the group cause they tried to attack me first'
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 35 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:02 pm

What do you think about this:
The bad guys try to rob Drea. Urmelena comes to her aid and together they manage to pose enough of a threat to chase the rlbbers off. Urmelena isn't satisfied until all of them have been arrested however, and she and Drea team up to track them down (Drea agrees cause she now owes Urmelena and/or the robbers made off with an Important Thingie.) They track them down to the Cheap Ale and Drea (probably in disguise) listens in on their conversation, learning their next target is the weird bunch at that table there. (Presumably they got some backup since earlier.) Drea reports back to Urmelena, and the pair decides to warn the group and offer their help in fending off the attackers.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 35 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:07 pm

Well, that's up for Shaula and Ralte to decide
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 35 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 4:33 pm

"no that doesnt sound like ralte was saying, he seemed to be saying 'oh hey i could warn the group cause they tried to attack me first'"

That's exactly what it sounds like, yes.

"Able Learner is great, but how much use YOU will get out of it will depend on what other classes you plan to take in the future. What Able Learner does is allowing you to buy ranks in Cross Class Skills with only one skill point instead of two. However, you are still limited in the maximum number of skill ranks you can take. If you plan to take levels in a class that doesn't have many of the skills you want to keep maxed as class skills, it's an incredible feat. It is also a prerequirement if you want to take the Chameleon class, a class that is VERY fun as it allows you to basically switch between classes each day. If you want to stay as Rogue for a long time though it is mostly usless to you. Also, keep in mind that you can ONLY take this feat at first level, so you HAVE to decide now."

Well, there was the whole Scout/Swordsage shenanigans idea, I'm probly going with that, so... ??

"The bad guys try to rob Drea. Urmelena comes to her aid and together they manage to pose enough of a threat to chase the rlbbers off. Urmelena isn't satisfied until all of them have been arrested however, and she and Drea team up to track them down (Drea agrees cause she now owes Urmelena and/or the robbers made off with an Important Thingie.) They track them down to the Cheap Ale and Drea (probably in disguise) listens in on their conversation, learning their next target is the weird bunch at that table there. (Presumably they got some backup since earlier.) Drea reports back to Urmelena, and the pair decides to warn the group and offer their help in fending off the attackers."

ehhh I dunno, Urmelena doesn't really need to get involved since she's got a reason already, and a lot of her suggested actions fit a lot less if Urmelena's there too, tbh.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 35 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 5:10 pm

Shaula wrote:
Well, there was the whole Scout/Swordsage shenanigans idea, I'm probly going with that, so... ??

ehhh I dunno, Urmelena doesn't really need to get involved since she's got a reason already, and a lot of her suggested actions fit a lot less if Urmelena's there too, tbh.

Then yeah, go for Able Learner. And yeah, no reason for that, Urmelena gets involved because of Shadowskulk and Drea gets involved because she overhears the plan, not because she got robbed first. Lets just state it clearly now: Urmelena and Drea do not join the group together, they each have seperate reasons for joining.
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 35 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 9:47 pm

Well, my original reason sounds good enough. Urmelena wants to join because she thinks some bad people could be between the crypt and the party.

I apologise Shaula. I didn’t want to upstage you, nor stealing the spotlight from your character. I only wanted to do a suggestion. I think I didn’t thought the ramifications through.
Again, I’m sorry.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 35 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 10:11 pm

You don't even know about the crypt or heck, if Wanderer and the others will find anything about the crypt yet. The best reason would probably just that because you want to fight against evil and joining a group is probably the best chance for you to do that.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 35 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 10:14 pm

Ralte wrote:
I apologise Shaula. I didn’t want to upstage you, nor stealing the spotlight from your character. I only wanted to do a suggestion. I think I didn’t thought the ramifications through.
Again, I’m sorry.

Apology accepted.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 35 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 10:20 pm

yeh i agree with oj

theres no way you knew about the crypt before hand, the most likely reason is u bump into shadowskulk and decide to follow him or smth
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 35 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 10:21 pm

Okay, reason why she joins them....
Suggestion: She is already at the crypt for some reason?
No, doesn't sound good...

Okay, I have no good idea at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread   The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Nightfall DnD Preparation Thread
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next