NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The General Video Gaming Thread

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

The General Video Gaming Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Video Gaming Thread   The General Video Gaming Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 8:50 pm

i got it and regained the money i spent in one day by selling crates. Then the price of them fell immensely. so i guess now it really isnt extremely worth it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The General Video Gaming Thread   The General Video Gaming Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 10:05 am

That does sound pretty neat. The contracts seem fun but they skins look terrible imho so maybe if I could try selling them though.
Still I'd need about 40-50 cents worth per drop which seems unlikely at this point, unless their prices will go up after the campaign is over since they are limited items, but who knows what Valve has planned.

...Hm, maybe I'll give it a shot anyways. Even if I don't get all my money back it'll still be a lot cheaper in the end.

EDIT: Actually I made a mistake there. It runs for 3 months so about 13 weeks. 600 cents divided by 13 is about 46. (So each drop needs to be worth that much to make your money back.)

But you get two contracts per week so each drop only has to be worth half that amount (on average).

(EDITEDIT: Also it's only in € its only 5,50.)
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: The General Video Gaming Thread   The General Video Gaming Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:57 pm

it ends in the last day of september so idk
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Video Gaming Thread   The General Video Gaming Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The General Video Gaming Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2