NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

An Autotherapy Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

An Autotherapy Thread Empty
PostSubject: An Autotherapy Thread   An Autotherapy Thread EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 3:59 pm

Because you can't really have one without the other, I figured we ought to have a thread for Nightfall's sister comic, Autotherapy.
Mirror
Discuss Lucy's eyes here! mspa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Autotherapy Thread   An Autotherapy Thread EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 4:02 pm

They are so pretty! I'm just putting that out there. Of course, I'm kind of a sucker for green and blue eyes, so....
But I do love how they are drawn.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: An Autotherapy Thread   An Autotherapy Thread EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 4:35 pm

hokay

OH MY GOG HER EYES ARE AMAZING I CAN NOT WAIT TILL WE GET THE REAL CLOSE UP LIKE EVERYONE ELSE DID
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: An Autotherapy Thread   An Autotherapy Thread EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 5:11 pm

Um, wow, I may seem like a jerk for saying this, but Lucy is pretty much nothing but a huge burden on Gwen.

But her eyes ARE very well drawn, and make her look very pretty.

Also, Bill doesn't look like that much of a nerd anymore.

And, sarcastic Dany FTW
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: An Autotherapy Thread   An Autotherapy Thread EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 6:13 pm

yeah i don't like dany

and does gwen seem burdened with lucy to you?

i can see how she could be seen as a burden but to me gwen seems to like/love/whatever term you want to use to describe the relationship between friends lucy just as much as everyone else.

Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: An Autotherapy Thread   An Autotherapy Thread EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 6:24 pm

I take it I should really go and read Autotherapy soon?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: An Autotherapy Thread   An Autotherapy Thread EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 6:33 pm

you do not need to, although considering it is only about halfway through its second thread it shouldn't take as long to read as nightfall
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: An Autotherapy Thread   An Autotherapy Thread EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:37 am

silckenSoul wrote:
yeah i don't like dany

and does gwen seem burdened with lucy to you?

i can see how she could be seen as a burden but to me gwen seems to like/love/whatever term you want to use to describe the relationship between friends  lucy just as much as everyone else.

Dany's awesome! And I do think Lucy is a burden. Dany made a fair point. She hasn't done much except burden down Gwen, and maybe knock some guys around with Bill. Other than that, she's about as useful as Tavros or Feferi.
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: An Autotherapy Thread   An Autotherapy Thread EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:48 pm

yes'm not getting into a argument over Dany

and I still point out the fact that to be a burden the person you are burdening must feel burdened

Gwen does not seem burdened so in my mind Lucy is not a burden
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Autotherapy Thread   An Autotherapy Thread EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:19 pm

It's worth pointing out that Act 1 was deliberately more Gwen and Dany focused, whereas Act 2 will be more about Bill and Lucy. Aurora said as much in one of her streams. So it's natural that at the moment, we don't know much about Lucy.

That sad, the momentary pang of empathy I felt for Lucy when she got blanked has been replaced by anger at her for her hissy fit straight after. I don't like it when people act spoilt, even if they have had bad experiences. You earn respect, you don't demand it. Maybe the reason why she keeps getting rejected is that she seems to be to be quite self-centred.

Just my two cents.

ps dany ftfw i love that guy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Autotherapy Thread   An Autotherapy Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

An Autotherapy Thread
Page 1 of 1