NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Purrfect Pet Store

Go down 
+5
nonexistentPumpkin
Shaula
silckenSoul
Sandstriker
uncertainHavoc
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

The Purrfect Pet Store - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Purrfect Pet Store   The Purrfect Pet Store - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 7:55 am

*die nods and moves to the other side of the door*
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: The Purrfect Pet Store   The Purrfect Pet Store - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 1:00 pm

*Crowbar uses his crowbar*

*Carefully, he breaks the door open, avoiding any unnecessary sound*

*The door scrunches and opens*

*Crowbar sneaks in*
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: The Purrfect Pet Store   The Purrfect Pet Store - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 1:14 pm

*die follows and stumbles on the step up into the back room*
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Purrfect Pet Store   The Purrfect Pet Store - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 2:56 pm

The lady sighs deeply

Is this child always such an annoyance?

((It should be noted that, logically, Vriska will have a hard time using her mind powers on her. Not because she has a resistance to it, but because of the massive amount of dead people in her head. It's not like Sollux's voices, where he can just hear them. They're more like a part of her mind. If that makes sense O.O))

((Not that Vriska's powers won't work, just that it will be really hard to sort through all the shit))
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: The Purrfect Pet Store   The Purrfect Pet Store - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 3:55 pm

((so the thing that is giving her loads of problems is actually a strength in reality?))
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: The Purrfect Pet Store   The Purrfect Pet Store - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 4:08 pm

((Oh man Vriska trying to do the thing is going to be really interesting to write))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Purrfect Pet Store   The Purrfect Pet Store - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 4:14 pm

((It isn't a strength, it just has an upside. You wouldn't consider being on fire all the time a good thing just because it'd be easier to boil water for your tea.))

nah usually shes much wworse

*He looks up when he hears the relatively quiet creaking of wood (but doesn't say anything yet)*

((I assume that having spend a lot of time on ships, creaking wood is a thing Eridan's pretty familiar with.))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Purrfect Pet Store   The Purrfect Pet Store - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 5:02 pm

royalPawn wrote:
((It isn't a strength, it just has an upside. You wouldn't consider being on fire all the time a good thing just because it'd be easier to boil water for your tea.)))

((That's amazing. I freaked my Calc teacher out I laughed so hard))

So can I freeze her lips shut? It would be quite entertaining to watch her lips slowly get frost bite
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: The Purrfect Pet Store   The Purrfect Pet Store - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 5:18 pm

((I still think it's p unnecessary, considering how OP she already is. And this isn't like Pawn's example, seeing as it's NOT actually a logical result of it.))

well yes it w0uld but were kinda 0n the same side as her at the m0ment s0 it w0uld be better if y0u didnt

--

*Itchy's complaints are basically a constant stream of 'fuck you guys' while all this is happening*
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: The Purrfect Pet Store   The Purrfect Pet Store - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 6:52 pm

((agreed with shau on this one, youve been 'cursed' to have dead people knocking around your brain, but other than stop you sleeping[which makes you cranky]the only effect of it is that vris cant do the mindy thing as well as normal, thats a strength disguised as a weakness))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: The Purrfect Pet Store   The Purrfect Pet Store - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 7:28 pm

((But all Vriska could do is put her to sleep, right? It's like, she can't sleep but you can't MAKE her sleep))

((It makes sense to me))

((Also, everyone knows that the upside of being on fire is that enemies can't attack you with punches or kicks or grabs without burning themself. It's the ultimate defense!))

*Crowbar sneaks closer, trying to take a look at what is happening without giving himself away*
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: The Purrfect Pet Store   The Purrfect Pet Store - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 8:15 pm

((Ninjas can't catch you if you're on fire.))

((In other news, I have no idea how to make Vriska react without her digging herself deeper bc at this point she (hopefully) realizes Ice Lady can kill her.))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Purrfect Pet Store   The Purrfect Pet Store - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 4:20 pm

((I don't think Havoc actually claimed it was a weakness? It's a curse she has to deal with and that's causing her a great deal of trouble, but that doesn't necessary mean it can be exploited by her enemies. (Unless she has a lapse in concentration or something, which is fairly plausible.) Making it harder for Vriska to read/control her seems like a logical result to me.
Besides Havoc did state multiple times that her character would be fairly OP, so there's really no reason to expect any weaknesses to "fix the balance" now.

Either way it probably doesn't even matter since she doesn't even have to be fought in the first place. If Eridan recognizes her picture in his list, she's pretty much done for.
(She'd better thank Crowbar for distracting him.)))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Purrfect Pet Store   The Purrfect Pet Store - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 5:40 pm

((Pawn knows where its at))

((So now we wait for something to happen?))

((Is it my turn?))

((Shit I don't know))

((Shit! Shiiiiiiit!))

((He's gonna be home soon!))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: The Purrfect Pet Store   The Purrfect Pet Store - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 6:22 pm

((1: No, she never said it was a weakness. That doesn't mean it can give her unnecessary, unlogical powers.

2: Seeing as Vriska controlled a canon character with voices in his head. No. Making these voices a magical exception to the thing is not logical, I don't think.

3: Yeah, I thought the random ice powers were kinda iffy already, they make her OP anyway, so there's no need to throw THIS in to the mix.

4: We're not expecting the balance to be fixed here. We're expecting the balance not to be screwed up any more than it already is.

5: Is the he's gonna be home soon a reference to something because I do not get the reference))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: The Purrfect Pet Store   The Purrfect Pet Store - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 6:53 pm

((But she is Human, Vriska can't mindcontrol humans anyways. At most she could put her to sleep and, well, I could totally understand it if the curse that prevents her from sleeping prevents others from putting her to sleep))

((I mean, if I would make a curse like that, I wouldn't want her to be able to sleep just by using a simple sleep spell or something))

((Also, I could go next but Crowbar was the last who did something IC))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Purrfect Pet Store   The Purrfect Pet Store - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 6:59 pm

(( ))

((Reference has now been shown))

((And I'm super confused. On one side I have Shaula and silcken against it, and on the other I have Pawn and OJ. What do I do srsly))

((I'm super easy I just thought it was logical. It wasn't my original intention it just arose when I realized "Hey, I should probably think about the side effects of having lots of voices in a humans head that keeps someone awake when a mind controller is in play))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: The Purrfect Pet Store   The Purrfect Pet Store - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 7:06 pm

((It didn't say the curse was made to prevent her from sleeping. I thought it wasn't the original intention, personally, just a logical conclusion. And, again, we had canonical info about what happens when there's lots of voices and there's a mind controller. You unnecessarily decided to add in that these are ~different~ voices that don't work that way.))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: The Purrfect Pet Store   The Purrfect Pet Store - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 7:23 pm

((Hmm, okay, so, rereading, the curse makes it so that she hears voices))

((That COULD hinder Vriska but I can see why Shaula argues against it))

((However, I think we'll have to ask a better question. What would be more fun?))

((I mean, ultimatly, all we need to finish here is for Eridan to look on his list and call the Devil or Death or whatever))

((So really, why does it matter if Vriska could put her to sleep?))

((If Vriska does that, this "encounter" will end and we can't have more shenanigans))

((And if we WANT that, then Eridan can just look at his list))

((So we either don't want Vriska to do it OR we don't need her to do it))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Purrfect Pet Store   The Purrfect Pet Store - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 7:33 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
((Hmm, okay, so, rereading, the curse makes it so that she hears voices))

((That COULD hinder Vriska but I can see why Shaula argues against it))

((However, I think we'll have to ask a better question. What would be more fun?))

((I mean, ultimatly, all we need to finish here is for Eridan to look on his list and call the Devil or Death or whatever))

((So really, why does it matter if Vriska could put her to sleep?))

((If Vriska does that, this "encounter" will end and we can't have more shenanigans))

((And if we WANT that, then Eridan can just look at his list))

((So we either don't want Vriska to do it OR we don't need her to do it))

((And it's not like it's been stated IC so far, so if it comes to it where we NEED Vriska to be able to put her to sleep, then we can always make the decision at THAT point. At this point in time it's not very relevant. Now if it were ARAENA we would be having issues because she's much stronger than Vriska and can sense more from humans (I believe it went as far as emotions?). But it's Vriska so I think we're good for now. BTW what do you guys think would be more fun? Talking shenanigans or fighting? Cuz my character could probably go either way given the circumstances))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: The Purrfect Pet Store   The Purrfect Pet Store - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 8:55 pm

((Shenanigans and maybe a bit talking, fighting directly would probably turn bad. Talking could help to keep her distracted))

((That said, are there things in the backroom that Die and Crowbar could weaponize?))

((Like a fire extinguisher or something?))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: The Purrfect Pet Store   The Purrfect Pet Store - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 8:59 pm

((uh i thought she wasnt human? i thought she was something that looked human))

*die mutters an apology and tries to follow quietly whilst trying to nurse his stubbed toe*
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: The Purrfect Pet Store   The Purrfect Pet Store - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 9:04 pm

((I thought she was some kind of sorceress, or have I been reading too many DnD books?))

((Hmm, that gives me an idea actually...))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Purrfect Pet Store   The Purrfect Pet Store - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 5:17 pm

((So I guess we're deciding on "currently irrelevant" then?))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Purrfect Pet Store   The Purrfect Pet Store - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 8:30 pm

((Yus))

The Lady sighs and flicks her wrist

A huge heap of snow appears above Vriska and falls on her, burying everything but her head

How about we all talk about the town in a nice friendly manner, over a cup of warm tea perhaps? Or would you rather sit in that snow mound while I interrogate you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Purrfect Pet Store   The Purrfect Pet Store - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Purrfect Pet Store
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next