NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stitch's tailoring and clothes shop

Go down 
+2
nonexistentPumpkin
Sandstriker
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Stitch's tailoring and clothes shop Empty
PostSubject: Stitch's tailoring and clothes shop   Stitch's tailoring and clothes shop EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:54 am

[picture goes here]

*The shop looks to be a fairly normal clothing store, except possibly for it's preference for yellow and green, and the large poster in the front window of the store next to the window displays. The poster has "READ THIS BEFORE ENTERIN9" written on the top, followed by a list of some kind(Shown below).*

Rules Of The Store

1) The shop's open to anyone who has the money for it, leave any feuds you have at the door.

2) You can buy things off the rack, or you can ask for a custom job. Custom jobs take time, and are more expensive, Obviously. I also do repairs for relatively cheap.

3) If you want me to repair YOU, then go around to the side and go in that door, i don't want you bleeding on the carpets. Stitching people isn't part of the shop so I 9et to decide when and if i stitch someone up, and if i do fix you up it probably won't be cheap(Except if you're felt, then i usually have to fix you up for free. That's my normal job, after all).

Now that that boring crap is out of the way, you won't have to waste my time asking me about it, and everyone'll get their clothes faster.

*Stitch is behind the counter, usually working on one project or another.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stitch's tailoring and clothes shop   Stitch's tailoring and clothes shop EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:31 pm

*returns to the shop after watching the debacle in the town square and the exellent toast. After no customers come in for awhile, he puts up his feet on the counter and smokes a cigar.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stitch's tailoring and clothes shop   Stitch's tailoring and clothes shop EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 5:49 pm

*Tired of the lack of activity, Stitch puts down the tenth piece of clothing he's made since the shop opened(A dress, this time), and he hangs up a sign as he closes up the shop*
Stitch's tailoring and clothes shop Gip9

Hmm. It's too bad i could only get a sign from that explorer who passed by, but I guess it'll do the job. Only one thing is missin9.

*In the corner of the sign, he scrawls: "in emer9encies, find me at felt manor.", before walking down the road towards the manor.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stitch's tailoring and clothes shop   Stitch's tailoring and clothes shop EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 7:54 pm

*Stitch returns to the shop and goes inside, not bothering to take down the sign or turn on the lights, and smokes a cigarette as he sulks.*
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Stitch's tailoring and clothes shop   Stitch's tailoring and clothes shop EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 8:29 pm

Death walks up to the door with a burnt cloak. He sees the sign and tries looking through what I assume is a glass door.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw

PostSubject: Re: Stitch's tailoring and clothes shop   Stitch's tailoring and clothes shop EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 3:38 pm

*Stitch notices Death at the door and rouses himself from his seat by the counter, turning on the lights as he goes to the door and opens it.*

Welcome to the tailorin9 and clothes shop. Maybe the name is why nobody shows up. Well anyway, do you want that cloak fixed? Or would you like a new cloak? We've 9ot plenty on the racks for that seadweller kid. Heck, with the amount of business i've had, i have time to make you a whole new outfit from scratch.

*Stitch invites death in and waits to see what his order will be.*
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Stitch's tailoring and clothes shop   Stitch's tailoring and clothes shop EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 4:07 pm

Death is overwhelmed with these options. He says that just having this old cloak patched up will do for now. Though a new one wouldn't be bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stitch's tailoring and clothes shop   Stitch's tailoring and clothes shop EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 5:52 pm

Alright, i'll start patching your old one. It'll take a few minutes, so feel free to look around the shop, just don't walk away with anything. Heh.

*Assuming Death gives him the cloak he wants fixed, Stitch takes a minute to find a bolt of cloth of the same color to mend it with, and then goes to the sewing machine he has behind the counter. As he works to mend it, he can't help but add a better hem and an embroidered skull design on the back. It's likely to be the only piece he gets to work on all day, he may as well do his best on it.*
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Stitch's tailoring and clothes shop   Stitch's tailoring and clothes shop EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 6:04 pm

Death turns his cloak with the skull around, looking at the skull. He says that it's a nice addition and takes out the required money.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stitch's tailoring and clothes shop   Stitch's tailoring and clothes shop EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 6:09 pm

*Stitch accepts the money, taking sightly less than the work was worth, both as a favor to his first customer, and hopefully to get a reputation that makes more people come to see him.*

Thank you kindly Death. You're the first customer i've had...ever. Come by a9ain if you ever need something else, workin9 here 9ets a bit boring when nobody shows up.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Stitch's tailoring and clothes shop   Stitch's tailoring and clothes shop EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 6:18 pm

Death says he will recommend this place to the people who die. If they stay long enough for him to get a word in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stitch's tailoring and clothes shop   Stitch's tailoring and clothes shop EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 4:54 am

Thanks, i appreciate that. Come back if you need anythin9 else tailored.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Stitch's tailoring and clothes shop   Stitch's tailoring and clothes shop EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 11:22 am

Death waves goodbye and walks out the door.
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: Stitch's tailoring and clothes shop   Stitch's tailoring and clothes shop EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 1:30 am

*A shockwave from a nearby explosion passes through, the dust cloud filled with 2's and card suits. After this it begins to rain 2's and card suits, which glitch through any solid object and continue falling.*
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Stitch's tailoring and clothes shop   Stitch's tailoring and clothes shop EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:18 pm

*shows up and bangs on the door*

-{--- < stitch ya dumb bastard open up i go'a request fer ya! 3<
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Stitch's tailoring and clothes shop   Stitch's tailoring and clothes shop EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:34 pm

((double post))

*is very impatient breaks in and finds inexplicably several suits that fit him prefectly*

*puts them in his deck along with a rather dashing black silk scarf with dark purple inlay and trim*

*leaves without leaving money*
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Stitch's tailoring and clothes shop   Stitch's tailoring and clothes shop EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:36 pm

((New Spade is a jerk))
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Stitch's tailoring and clothes shop   Stitch's tailoring and clothes shop EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:43 pm

((This is SPADES FUCKIN SLICK we're talking about. That is pretty much normal.))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Stitch's tailoring and clothes shop   Stitch's tailoring and clothes shop EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:46 pm

Shaula wrote:
((This is SPADES FUCKIN SLICK we're talking about. That is pretty much normal.))
((this, you just think he is a jerk for two reasons 1) he is 2) you are used to pansy slick who is not even a slick anymore he is so pansy and weak and turned off violence i mean he made a farm. A FUCKING FARM for dmk's sake!))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Stitch's tailoring and clothes shop   Stitch's tailoring and clothes shop EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:50 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
Shaula wrote:
((this, you just think he is a jerk for two reasons 1) he is 2) you are used to pansy slick who is not even a slick anymore he is so pansy and weak and turned off violence i mean he made a farm. A FUCKING FARM for dmk's sake!))
((...))

((My shipper senses are tingling. I sense, A RIVAL FOR SLICKPAINT! IT IS...))

((OTHER SLICK, who is much more manly and attractive than old Slick. We MUST make this canon))

((OhpleaseOhpleaseOhpleaseOhpleaseOhpleaseOhpleaseOhpleaseOhpleaseOhpleaseOhpleaseOhpleaseOhpleaseOhpleaseOhplease))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Stitch's tailoring and clothes shop   Stitch's tailoring and clothes shop EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:52 pm

((he killed his paint in return for more power))

((he is in a red relationship with ygg already))

((pretty sure paint would be turned off by alt slick's overall jerkiness))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Stitch's tailoring and clothes shop   Stitch's tailoring and clothes shop EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:55 pm

((I personally think him being red with Ygg is NOT the best solution, and Paint is red for canon Slick, but... yeah, 'I killed alt-you' is a bit of a turn-off.))

((That raises the question: What would Slick do if I murdered Bec Noir.))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Stitch's tailoring and clothes shop   Stitch's tailoring and clothes shop EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:55 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
((he killed his paint in return for more power))

((he is in a red relationship with ygg already))

((pretty sure paint would be turned off by alt slick's overall jerkiness))
((You have no idea how sad that just made me))

((You just made me cry))

((You are a terrible person))

((What, were you expecting an mspa? Who do you think I am?))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Stitch's tailoring and clothes shop   Stitch's tailoring and clothes shop EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:07 pm

((It hasn't been said in the RP yet))

((WE CAN RETCON IT))

((Killing Paint is a bit of a problem, but we can retcon alt-paint into being so different it doesn't even count))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Stitch's tailoring and clothes shop   Stitch's tailoring and clothes shop EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:12 pm

((nope he killed paint and she was the same as this paint

we could retcon the red ship to cahoots or something

but i doubt we can change paints mindset without mindfang present))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stitch's tailoring and clothes shop   Stitch's tailoring and clothes shop Empty

Back to top Go down

Stitch's tailoring and clothes shop
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next