NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...

Go down 
+4
silckenSoul
Sandstriker
OverlordJ
sparkingLife
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 7:44 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
you smirk and ask the prospit bishop why they didnt pack food with all the spells in their pockets

saying so you pull out a small bit of dried meat to chew and head into the next room

((and now i really think we should wait for oj))
You calmly state that you didnt have a chance with the Half-breed shoving people into the lotuses.

YOu then look to the rook who just entered, giving him a hello and stating that it would probably be in everyone's best interest to NOT crush people right now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 8:17 pm

Your heartfelt speech on how happy you are to see the bishop is suddenly interrupted and you quickly get behind him instead.
If you want the rook calmed down you figure you probably don't want to draw too much attention to yourself.
It has nothing to do with you being scared of course.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 9:26 pm

You remain silent, because you've just spotted the weirdo. You charge towards him, but instead of crushing him between the wall and yourself, you manage to stop your charge moments before hitting him. Instead you grab him by the throat and lift him up, to look into his eyes. You tell him calmly but threateningly that you are giving him till you've counted to three, if he hasn't told you what's going on by then you'll see how often you can wring his neck before his head pops off.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 9:27 pm

((i was on the other side of the wall, i said i went into the other room and went against the wall there))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 10:13 pm

((We might need a map.))
((I can't draw one right now cause phone. ))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 10:21 pm

((Yeah, a map or something))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 10:37 pm

((its pretty simple, youve got the room we started in, with an entrance/exit on one side, the room you smashed into on another, and a door way into the room that im in on another side))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 10:44 pm

((The thing is, AFAIK, in canon there is one huge room and a second one connected via elevator))

((So since our temple is obviously different, we need a map of sorts))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 9:31 am

((okie sorry i hadnt known it was just those two rooms i thought the temple was larger, you know, like an actual temple))

((but yeah a map would be good))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 11:50 am

((Ok this probably won't be enough but here's what I think the current situation looks like.
Spoiler:
Anyone here studying to become an architect of ancient temples cause we might want a full floor plan))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 3:17 pm

((for what we need right now thats good but yeah we need to set out a full floor plan, any ideas what we want in guys?))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 8:14 pm

((If we want just something simple, I could probably do it, if you want a complex temple then I can't help))

EDIT:

((I did some quick things, IDK if they are okay))

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 8:59 am

((i thought the room was on another wall but yeah okie this is p cool i like it!))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 12:18 pm

((Yeah I don't think it makes sense we'd be in the room with the blocked entrance since we just went in a different direction. Also not sure why it's round?))

((Anyway if noone really feels like making the whole thing I can give it a shot. Figure the exterior should be the same as the others.))

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 1:01 pm

((wow those are really steep, also i thought the entrance was lower down or there was another entrance at the bottom, hence me trying to find a way out higher up :/ sorry about that))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 6:18 pm

((I made it round because I'm an idiot and thought I remembered it being round))

((And yeah, the entrance is basically the highest point, probably to prevent it from being covered in sand))

((So, right now I see three ways how to solve this))

((1) We retcon the being covered in sand bit, the Rook crashed through the outside wall and fell to the ground below))

((2) We are covered pretty deep in sand and spend a couple days/weeks digging ourselves free))

((3) We are covered pretty deep in sand but decide to say "fuck it, we need to go deeper" and continue to mess around in the temple. In that case we need a proper floor plan.))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 7:39 pm

((1 seems the best thing))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 8:52 pm

((I agree))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 9:38 am

((That would pretty much reset this entire thread tho.))
((Maybe we could go trough the ceiling?))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 9:51 am

((We haven't really done too much. Also, going through the ceiling would be suicidal if you don't know how deep you are under sand, as the sand would flow down and either crush or suffocate us.))

((We could of course decide that we aren't deep but the characters shouldn't know that, so they shouldn't be willing to risk it))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 3:19 pm

((i agree we hardly did anything at all, it shouldnt take too much to delete this thread, remake another one and get back to the place where we are now))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 4:14 pm

((If you're stuck under sand the ceiling would be your best bet, since if there's sand there too you're screwed anyways. Plus you can just run out of the room if it gets flooded.))

((But alright if you guys want to scratch the thread I guess I can stop working on the seven-floor temple map.))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 4:24 pm

((we can still use it, it just will be exploring for the sake of looking for food and stuff before heading out

not that we will find much usable food except canned goods))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 5:23 pm

((Post it anyways, me might be able to use it even if we aren't under sand))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 5:53 pm

((as sand pointed out you guys need food, and well i dont have enough rations to feed myself for more than a couple of days))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NightNight Crew Forums :: Archives-
Jump to: