NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Skaian Battlefield

Go down 
+5
Sandstriker
OverlordJ
royalPawn
Alder
silckenSoul
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

Skaian Battlefield - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:54 pm

you turn to the bishop and shake his hand

welcome aboard you say

((hey whatever happened to the other group that was fighting each other? where did they go? ))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 2:02 pm

((I'm still waiting for OJ's reply. :I ))
Back to top Go down
Alder
Admin
Alder

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 2:03 pm

You tell them both that it's just about time you all got out of here.
Back to top Go down
https://nightnightcrew.forumotion.com
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 2:14 pm

you nod and ask the bishop if there is any useful gear left in this ship

((EDIT: hey guys i just had an idea for pawn headcanon that i might use and i wanted to run it by you first.

basically dersite and prospitian weapons are different, similar enough to know what they are supposed to be, but different enough that a dersite could not use a prospitian rifle and vice versa [of course this would only affect rifles and pistols and stuff, melee weapons would be pretty much the same except for aesthetic differences].

and the differences even go as far as what the guns would do, dersite weaopns being louder and more dirty, bullets that became shrapnel and ricocheted to cause maximum damage; and prospitian weapons being quieter and cleaner, maybe longer distance as well

Also when pawns are made they have all the knowledge they need to perform their assigned tasks from the beginning, this would remove all the waste of time that teaching would bring, so a war pawn would know how to use most weapons but would not know all the different postal routes on their moon, and vice versa for a postal pawn

my guy would have knowledge of both types of weapon because he would have had the knowledge from prospit and erse implanted into his mind when he was made

what do you guys think? ))
Back to top Go down
Alder
Admin
Alder

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 3:50 pm

((Yeah it seems like a good idea))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 3:59 pm

((ok cool, waiting on sand to post as the priest, and sand, if you could find one prospit assault rifle that would be lovely))
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 4:32 pm

You nod and rummage through a few bodies, finding a variety if swords and knifes. You pick up one interesting object, a firearm. You never even thought of using these, always to clumsy of a weapon compared to other options. You say there should be more supplies in storage.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 5:45 pm

you ask if you can have a look at the rifle and the bishop hands it over warily

as soon as you touch it you realise just how different it is to your dersite rifle

no only in the firing mechanism but also in the way it is reloaded and even how you carry it

you can tell from the bullets and the extra venting that this assault rifle is quieter than your other one, it is also weaker and fires in bursts of five rather than the continuos stream that the dersite rifle offers

you decide keep the dersite rifle for now and begin to scrounge through the lockers for a prospitian sniper rifle, assuming it has the same increases in silence and distance, you think that they are well worth the decrease in damage

you find what youare looking for and replace your dersite sniper rifle with the prospitian one

you also find another first aid kit, this one almost full and mostly functional, you put that in your bag too

as you put it on your bag you realise that you are close to the maximmum weight you can lift

you grimace a bit and look towards the other members of your newly made team

should we move out? you ask

(([strk]spell checks to happen after dinner[/strk] eh cba it does no show me spell mistakes when i edit))

Last edited by silckenSoul on Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 5:53 pm

You shrug. Your ready to go anytime.
Back to top Go down
Alder
Admin
Alder

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 6:07 pm

You say yes you all have everything we need for now.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 6:22 pm

you say ok and head out

as you move forward you come across the remnants of a patrol of carapaces

the bodies are coated in mud making it difficult to tell if they are dersite of prospitian

you pause for a moment feeling a sense of sorrow at the loss of life and begin to wonder why this war is even occurring at all

you shake yourself and push that thought to the back of your mind

these thoughts are not something a lowly pawn should be considering

you look to your 'teammates' and ask what you should do
Back to top Go down
Alder
Admin
Alder

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 7:26 pm

You say that it'd be in all of your best interest just to keep on trekking until you all escape. You also, ask RP just how long your "truce" will last.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 8:43 pm

You say maybe infinitely, maybe until you get back to your king. It really depends on what happens.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 9:21 pm

you say ok and suggest to your fellows that you should move out into the plains, there is nothing in these forests that you can think of
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 11:33 pm

((Sorry, I was with my parents today))

((Sheesh you guys go fast))

You get hit with a bullet but you barely notice it. The Pawns are starting to get on your nerves though, since they are slowing you down and hinder you. Suddenly you have a brilliant idea. You grab one of the pawns and fling him towards the one with the shooty thingy.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 12:56 pm

((No problem.))

By the heroes the rook didn't even flinch.
Your screaming comrade hits you in the chest throwing you of your feet and the two of you roll over the ground.You almost drop your guns.
You get back up, but your friend seems too shaken to do the same. You ask the rook if that's the best he's got and yell some profanities as you reload.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:33 pm

It seems your strategy worked, throwing someone at him indeed slowed him down. You are proud of yourself. The pawn asks you if that's the best you've got. You are confused and stop for a moment before you answer him that you aren't sure but it seems to work well enough. You stand there akwardly for the fraction of a moment before you grab the next pawn and throw him at the other one again.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 2:20 pm

((i want to meet up with you guys but my 'teammates' need to respond (ono) ))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 2:24 pm

((It's okay, we have time, no need to rush things :) ))
Back to top Go down
Alder
Admin
Alder

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 3:58 pm

You agree with HP it would seem that being here has consumed a lot of your time and it would be best to begin moving again now.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 4:06 pm

you nod and look at the bishop questioningly

((ok i will wait like half an hour, if sand does not respond i will assume that the bishop just nods and i will move us on)

((unless you want to take the lead, i feel like HP has become the unwitting friend leader of our little group))
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:35 pm

You nod. Your tired of seeing your friend's dead bodies.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:46 pm

you say ok and head out onto the plains

to the north you see another copse of trees

to the west, behind you, there is the forest

to the east there seems to be two rook seige constructs, one derse and one prospitian, dukeing it out in the distance

finally to the south there seems to be a small skirmish a short ways away

you turn to your teammates and ask them what they think you should do
Back to top Go down
Alder
Admin
Alder

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 6:36 pm

You believe that you should head to the south now that you have more weapons it should be a bit more safe to go there than before.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 6:46 pm

you agree and look at the battle ground and see that a dersite rook is battling a few prospit pawns

you marvel in horror at how the rook uses still living pawns as weapons against a single pistoleer

you tell this to your teammates and suggest hurrying in case they manage to over power the rook

((hey look at this, we are going to be gaining all the pieces ALL OF THEM))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Skaian Battlefield
Page 5 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next