NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Marina Ampora

Go down 
+5
nonexistentPumpkin
Sandstriker
Shaula
silckenSoul
royalPawn
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

Marina Ampora - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marina Ampora   Marina Ampora - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 4:53 pm

(( both? ))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Marina Ampora   Marina Ampora - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:15 pm

*suddenly a radio, that was not there before,is not plugged in, and can not be turned off*

*it lets out a burst of static before it settles onto a certain radio station*

*a calm voice rolls out across the room saying A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep. Welcome to Night Vale.

Hello listeners.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Marina Ampora   Marina Ampora - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:50 pm

*frowns*

:33 < dunno what this is, but it is furry annoying

*covers with a FURRY thick blanket*

:33 < better
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Marina Ampora   Marina Ampora - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:58 pm

*the radio resists the blanket's attempt to block out its broadcast and it continues at the same soft, unobtrusive, calming volume and tone it was using before*

*although now it has a hint of angry static to it, as if the management of the radio station were getting angry at the blanket*
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Marina Ampora   Marina Ampora - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:00 pm

((Cuz THAT makes sense. Fine, you leave me no choice but to crazily manipulate time using my past time powers. It is fast forwarded till the end of the broadcast. CUZ I CAN DO THAT. So, in response to your OP speakers, I use my OP past time powers. This is where DWI becomes VERY relevant))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Marina Ampora   Marina Ampora - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:03 pm

* the radio resists all time manipulation, being, as it is, not of this universe and thus not affected by anything that occurs here*

*it continues its broadcast unaware there are even people listening to it*
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Marina Ampora   Marina Ampora - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:04 pm

*except that LS doesn't care. it is gone, and will nefur come back, cuz LS said so*

((Really, Slick, I'm NOT okay with it! Either let me destroy it or never have it here in the first place, because it's a pain the butt to RP around!!!!))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Marina Ampora   Marina Ampora - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:05 pm

((Aren't you NOT LADY SHIPLISH ANYMORE))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Marina Ampora   Marina Ampora - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:07 pm

((At this point, I'm so incredibly annoyed by this, that I'm using the theory that LS is manipulating it from the past, when she still had her powers))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Marina Ampora   Marina Ampora - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:09 pm

((...))

((This has the potential to become very, very OP in the future.))

((And we've had a random, unplanned, weird-as-fuck thing happen before, I'm STILL keeping the effects of it in mind, and that was WAY more bullshit than the radio in my opinion. Nobody just deleted that with OP bullshit, I don't see why we should just delete this with OP bullshit.))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Marina Ampora   Marina Ampora - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:11 pm

((have your characters just ignore it then, sorry but this is going to be a thing now))

((if you really want i will make the mansion a no radio zone and you can just retreat there for fifteen rp minutes or something))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Marina Ampora   Marina Ampora - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:12 pm

((What??? What random thing??? All I know is it's essentially impossible to continue RP with a Radio that is insanely distracting everywhere at once))

Edit:
silckenSoul wrote:
((have your characters just ignore it then, sorry but this is going to be a thing now))

((if you really want i will make the mansion a no radio zone and you can just retreat there for fifteen rp minutes or something))
((Except it's not! I'm NOT okay with this! LS was a joke, but I'm seriously not okay with this! ASK FIRST BEFORE MAKING A DECISION! IT ISN'T YOUR RP SLICK! IT'S EVERYONE'S! I MADE THAT MISTAKE WITH CALIBORN AND GOT YELLED AT!

Last edited by Shaula on Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Guys, double posts.)
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Marina Ampora   Marina Ampora - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:14 pm

((as i have already said, it is being quiet and unobtrusive, after the original intro (the bit up until he says welcome to nightvale) where it is loud enough to be noticed, it is quiet enough that you need to pay attention to it in order to here it))

((literally you can rp as if it is not happening just ignore it))

((EDIT: and i am sorry i should have mentioned it, i thought that because it is a small unobtrusive thing that people will just ignore it if they want, i am sorry this got you so pissed off and in the future i will ask before doing something like this))

Last edited by silckenSoul on Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Marina Ampora   Marina Ampora - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:14 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
((as i have already said, it is being quiet and unobtrusive, after the original intro (the bit up until he says welcome to nightvale) where it is loud enough to be noticed, it is quiet enough that you need to pay attention to it in order to here it))

((literally you can rp as if it is not happening just ignore it))
((IT MAKES 0 SENSE! It's entirely implausible to have a radio appear out of nowhere and just ignore it! PEOPLE DON'T DO THAT. It's not a thing people can do!))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Marina Ampora   Marina Ampora - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:16 pm

((people in nightvale seem particularly skilled in ignoring the out of the ordinary, i assume people who regularly come into contact with both shadow magic AND imagination would be the same))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Marina Ampora   Marina Ampora - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:18 pm

((Oh. My. Gog.))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Marina Ampora   Marina Ampora - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:19 pm

((I don't think it's that ignorable, really, despite the shadow magic/imagination, and i do agree that Slick should have asked, but let's just leave it and see what happens. You can always just react to it WITHOUT OP bullshit.))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Marina Ampora   Marina Ampora - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:20 pm

((or just do what tekken is doing and just IGNORING IT))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Marina Ampora   Marina Ampora - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:20 pm

((I said I was joking, sheesh. I nerfed Nepeta fur a reason))

((Oh, and Slick, that's not a thing that happens, except fur sollux, cuz it's Sollux))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Marina Ampora   Marina Ampora - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:25 pm

((You said you were joking, yet, if I understand correctly, you seemed to expect us to actually get rid of it because of the 'joke'. It wasn't exactly easy to tell.))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Marina Ampora   Marina Ampora - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:27 pm

((True, I understand where you're coming from. Gog why is sarcasm so hard. You know what? Whenever someone is making a joke or being sarcastic, use the '~' thingy at the end of the phrase/joke. That'll make communication SO much easier))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Marina Ampora   Marina Ampora - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:28 pm

((Or, you know, use mspa, the emote SPECIFICALLY MADE FOR CONVEYING SARCASM. ))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Marina Ampora   Marina Ampora - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:29 pm

Shaula wrote:
((Or, you know, use mspa, the emote SPECIFICALLY MADE FOR CONVEYING SARCASM. ))
((Effort~))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Marina Ampora   Marina Ampora - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:33 pm

((Problem is, I use the ~ for things other than sarcasm sometimes.))

(( :mspa:doesn't have that problem.))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Marina Ampora   Marina Ampora - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:42 pm

((~ is one character. mspa is 6. I think it's fairly obvious which I'm going to use))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marina Ampora   Marina Ampora - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Marina Ampora
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NightNight Crew Forums :: Archives-
Jump to: