NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)

Go down 
+8
quantumToolbox
uncertainHavoc
Alder
silckenSoul
royalPawn
Sandstriker
OverlordJ
Shaula
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 10:29 pm

So how close to cannon is this RP, because according to the mspa wiki crowbar appears to rank 3rd in leadership behind Doc Scratch and Lord English
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 10:31 pm

quantumToolbox wrote:
So how close to cannon is this RP, because according to the mspa wiki crowbar appears to rank 3rd in leadership behind Doc Scratch and Lord English
Wait really? Quote please! Also We are our OWN canon.

EDIT: Nevermind, found it. Yeah... It's really up to Shipplish. I mean, Caliborn could have made out with him, but that doesn't mean Shipplish would do the same.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 10:41 pm

I was just wondering, i just stumbled onto it and was curious
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 10:50 pm

I nominate Stitch as true leader of the 'Nightfelt' just so renaming them the Thread will make more sense than just 'it's the only part of Nightfall's title that's left'. That is all I have to add to this discussion.
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 4:13 am

LE had the most respect for Crowbar out of the rest of his minions, while Slick claims the Felt is almost competent when Crowbar is running the show (he's the smart one).
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 12:07 pm

crimsonMage and RaenSpirit haven't been on for a week. They need to be PM'd. So does JKtronis, if she hasn't been already.

UH, are you going to do it or should someone else take over PMing duties?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 12:23 pm

oh yeah gc might be giving up

i need to verify but yeah terezi might be open again soon

EDIT: just made this post over on skaian battlefield what do you guys think?

silckenSoul wrote:

((EDIT: hey guys i just had an idea for pawn headcanon that i might use and i wanted to run it by you first.

basically dersite and prospitian weapons are different, similar enough to know what they are supposed to be, but different enough that a dersite could not use a prospitian rifle and vice versa [of course this would only affect rifles and pistols and stuff, melee weapons would be pretty much the same except for aesthetic differences].

and the differences even go as far as what the guns would do, dersite weaopns being louder and more dirty, bullets that became shrapnel and ricocheted to cause maximum damage; and prospitian weapons being quieter and cleaner, maybe longer distance as well

Also when pawns are made they have all the knowledge they need to perform their assigned tasks from the beginning, this would remove all the waste of time that teaching would bring, so a war pawn would know how to use most weapons but would not know all the different postal routes on their moon, and vice versa for a postal pawn

my guy would have knowledge of both types of weapon because he would have had the knowledge from prospit and erse implanted into his mind when he was made

what do you guys think? ))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 3:24 pm

Sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 3:55 pm

terezi is now gone

HAPPY PAGE 69 FUCKASSES:

Last edited by silckenSoul on Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:12 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : 69)
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 5:17 pm

I'm suprised you didn't notice earlier. :P Are the "posters" like that for all the trolls?

The carapaces stuf sounds good to me.

Also I'll be gone for today. Bye!
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 5:37 pm

poster?

oh you mean the bio page

i got no clue i just googled karkat and it showed up there
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 5:46 pm

<_<
>_>

Parents ain't lookin gogogo.

Found the artist.
He's got Dave, Eridan and Terezi too.

*absconds*
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 11:24 pm

Sheesh, I'm gone for about 24 hours and the battlefield moves through four pages or something...
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 4:31 am

I have all of those images saved to my phone.

Actually, I have a ton of Homestuck images on my phone. Long story short, a friend of mine also did and I felt the need to top him do the same.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 11:22 am

Jktronis, CrimsonMage, Spartan322 and RaenSpirit need to be PM'd about their absence. I'm going to take care of it myself.

Also, Xeta Jazz, abscondedGamemaster, and irascibleErudite have until tomorrow to respond.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:50 pm

Raen and Spartan have been here O.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 6:45 pm

When I posted, Raen hadn't been here yet.

Spartan's last post was a week ago. That's when the reminder is sent.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:54 pm

Hm
Seems a bit pushy. Spartan told me his internet is being crappy, so it'll be hard for him to post
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:57 pm

it is purely because if we assume people are online and we ask them a question in the rp or we require heir assistance in the rp and they do not respond

well then the entire rp has to pause until they get back

if we know they are not posting then we can ignore them and pretend they are in the afterlife or out doing something else so no problem

he can always come back and get the place if it is taken from him

EDIT: also i should probably say something here that i will be away for a week on holiday

i will be bringing my tablet and there is internet but only in one place in the hotel so i will be on but not as much as usual

just to let you guys know
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:01 pm

Alright, good to know
Back to top Go down
Alder
Admin
Alder

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:06 pm

Well hope you have fun! :D
Late Karkat Post
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://nightnightcrew.forumotion.com
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:33 pm

thanks for the well wishes guys

and yeah i hope i have fun too

just lazing in the pool and such
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:39 pm

Man, that sounds awesome, I hope you have fun as well
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 7:46 am

My first day of the schoolyear is today. :I
But yeah enjoy jourself. :)
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 8:28 am

Pawn, you poor thing...

(mine would be too, but weird moving shit.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next