NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Go down 
+10
Sandstriker
TheGreatMindfang
tekkenfreak4
royalPawn
uncertainHavoc
Shaula
silckenSoul
quantumToolbox
sparkingLife
OverlordJ
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) Empty
PostSubject: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 5:00 am

Spoiler:

Current Positions:

Nightnight Crew:
SS: Silckensoul
DD: Shaula
CD: nonexistentPumpkin
HB: GameLord
Ms.Paint: TheGreatMindfang

Team Sleuthfall:
PS:
PI: OverlordJ
AD:
HD:
NB:

The Nightfelt/Feltfall:
Doc Scratch: sparkingLife
Itchy:
Doze: MeaninglessImagination77
Trace:
Clover:
Fin:
Die:
Crowbar:
Snowman:
Stitch:
Sawbuck:
Matchsticks: Conflicted Scales
Eggs:
Biscuits:
Quarters:
Cans:

Trolls:
Karkat: SomethingRandom
Aradia:
Sollux: tekkenfreak4
Tavros:
Vriska: TheGreatMindfang
Terezi:
Gamzee:
Kanaya:
Eridan: royalPawn
Equius:
Feferi: The Cuttlefish King

Other:
Death: Sandstriker
Calliope: quantumToolbox
Lord English: BURNING IN HELL
Mobster Kingpin (?):

We are incorporating the Stabdads AU into this roleplay. For those unfamiliar with it, the trolls listed above have been adopted by various other characters. Most of the relationships are the same as exile-troll connections, but since there are some differences, here’s who gets who:

Spades Slick-Karkat
Diamonds Droog-Aradia
Clubs Deuce-Sollux
Hearts Boxcars-Tavros
Problem Sleuth-Kanaya
Pickle Inspector-Gamzee
Ace Dick-Eridan, Equius
Sn0wman-Terezi, Vriska
Death-Feferi

USEFUL INFORMATION:

Typing Quirks:

Shadow Magic abilities:

Nightnight Crew's stats (names shamelessly stolen from Midnight Sleuth):

Stat boosters and reducers:

Leprechaun Romance:

also if for any reason you are going to be afk for a longish period of time, say for a holiday, you have to tell us here in the chatterbox so we know not to start ic conversations with your character

Last edited by OverlordJ on Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 5:02 am

Active abilities generally focus on oneself while passive abilities generally focus on others. In theory.

In practice I'm not sure there's really much difference.
Back to top Go down
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 5:03 am

So about abilities, Keep Fanfic rules the same or, nerf/buff?
Also im going to throw this into the mix http://bladekindeyewear.tumblr.com/post/27100526863/so-ive-solved-homestuck-contains-problem-sleuth
(also filteredSentinel is Vriska, he will introduce himself later today)
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 7:55 am

and by later today i assume you mean soon?

that'll be nice to meet our vriska when he first gets on

and yeah slick A<3 paint is the most canon ship in here

slickB<3 on the other hand is as dead as slick b's paint was when he filled her with shadow ink (literally) and made her head go pop (also literally)

there may have been ritualistic knives involved but i have not decided how yet
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 10:14 am

Tek wrote:
[10/17/13 11:30:04 PM] twinArmageddons: i talked about it, with shaula, and sand to discuss her abilities
I do not remember this

silckenSoul wrote:
and by later today i assume you mean soon?

that'll be nice to meet our vriska when he first gets on

and yeah slick A<3 paint is the most canon ship in here

slickB<3 on the other hand is as dead as slick b's paint was when he filled her with shadow ink (literally) and made her head go pop (also literally)

Once again, WHY

just WHY

I know B is supposed to be evenmoreevilthantheoriginal!Slick or something but

WHY

Edit: Sand, you're official PMer, right?

filteredSentinel has joined us.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 12:30 pm

Whelp, here goes!

My whole argument is not that Calliope can't "keep the fanfic power" but rather thatit just needs to be a lot less immediate, a lot more difficult, and a lot more circumstantial. The LE (Caliborn) I brought in was essentially a full grown adult (Time shenanigans in the Furthest Ring), whilst Calliope is literally a YEAR OLDER (In my canon, which is essentially what we're going by in relation to cherubs) So I don't think Calliope would have a full grasp of her powers!

Here's what I  think her powers should be!

Remember, I'm trying to avoid arguments, so I'm just going to present my theory and you guys can figure it out fur yourselves

A) She needs something to write with
B) She needs something to write ON
C) She needs a large amount of time
D) It's not an on-demand ability she can manipulate
E) It only works sometimes, if the story is "good" ( I mean, cmon! Who would read a fanfic about getting supplies?)
F) It can't affect TIME in ANY way, since it's about SPACE and all
G) It can ONLY affect Space, cuz DUH

Go from there, or just reject it completely, but that's my theory

EDIT: Oh, and also...

uncertainHavoc (MSPAF) wrote:
Sunday update coming up! This time I'll be writing a recap of EFURRYTHING that's happened in the RP!

WOOOOOT!

*prepares to hang self*

Last edited by uncertainHavoc on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 12:33 pm

I think that sounds good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:32 pm

Yes, hello, Im here

Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 3:24 pm

me too hi mi
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 3:37 pm

Why are we randomly greeting eachother?

Anyway, hi.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 3:41 pm

oh shut it eridan dont make me bring jim in here

mspa

how you doing pawn?
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 3:48 pm

I'm alright.
Screwed up a math test today.
Bit tired, as always.
But I'm glad it's weekend. c:

How's stuff on your side?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 3:49 pm

not bad, loving my maths degree but also glad its the weekend

more time to play pokemon X!
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 3:50 pm

Hey guys. We have a chat function. SO. Yeah. Use that for chitchat!

(I intend to remind everyone daily)
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 3:55 pm

Havoc

What is the title of this thread

First two words specifically
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 3:56 pm

Chatter Box? I was just saying it as a reminder to make conversation easier
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 4:54 pm

I'm not the twinArmageddons that seems to show up in quotes.
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
TheGreatMindfang

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 6:54 pm

silckenSoul wrote:

I did NOT know about this!

I mean, I knew that he killed her, but I didn't know it was so... disturbing.

Ms. Paint now has a reason to be scared of Slick B. As well as I now have a reason to be scared of Slick B.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 7:06 pm

Ms. Paint doesn't know that. YOU know that, but Ms. Paint does not.

She has no NEW reasons to be scared.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 7:13 pm

yeah i literally made up that bit on the spot

i have a disturbing mind sometimes, playing the serial killer and slick b is frighteningly enjoyable and easy
Back to top Go down
TheGreatMindfang

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 7:15 pm

Actually:

Quote :
-{--- < 'ey lookie 'ere! 3<

-{--- < you guys still got yer paint! 3<

-{--- < killed mine as par' a deal with ygg 3<

*MP Mumbles quietly that she'll go sit down over there*
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 7:17 pm

also paint i believe it is your turn to post in the farm
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 7:17 pm

Yeah, but no details. You don't know HOW it happened.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 7:24 pm

Getting a knife in your leg can be fairly traumatising too.

Also don't get me started on having a disturbing mind.
I'm a total fuking creep sometimes.
Back to top Go down
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 8:56 pm

tekkenfreak4 wrote:
I'm not the twinArmageddons that seems to show up in quotes.
Your right, i'm the one in the quotes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next