NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Go down 
+10
Sandstriker
TheGreatMindfang
tekkenfreak4
royalPawn
uncertainHavoc
Shaula
silckenSoul
quantumToolbox
sparkingLife
OverlordJ
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Metafiction

Metafiction

Location : Right over here, in this lovely tree outside your window.

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 2:30 am

JakeMorph wrote:
I imagine the RP could be livened up a bit if a few of us took some unused characters rite

If we're doing the doubling up on characters thing, I could certainly find it in myself to play one or two of the trolls.

D --> I think you w001d find me to be rather adequate as Equius for example

I Could Also Be Coerced Into Portraying Kanaya On Occasion (although I had thought you guys already had someone who was going to be Kanaya who hasn't posted in a while…)

Both of those characters at least talk in a way similar to the way I speak in real life, so it wouldn't be all that difficult. I'd certainly cede whichever I end up with to someone new if the situation requires it though, as I'm not big on having multiple characters at once in one RP, especially if someone else wants to do it and can do it better than I.
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 2:46 am

I don't really know but personally I'd say it'd be best if you took someone other than Equius? After all Equius is one of Ace Dick's charges so that would limit character interaction somewhat and also Equius was one of the characters I had my eye on
Back to top Go down
Metafiction

Metafiction

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 2:50 am

JakeMorph wrote:
I don't really know but personally I'd say it'd be best if you took someone other than Equius? After all Equius is one of Ace Dick's charges so that would limit character interaction somewhat and also Equius was one of the characters I had my eye on

Excellent point. I hadn't considered that bit.

In that case, as long as it's okay with everyone, I'd be willing to be this forum's Kanaya pro tempore (i.e. if someone new shows up and wants to be Kanaya, I'll step aside and resume being just AD).
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 2:53 am

I should probably consult OJ on this, he's on the pChum memo I think
Back to top Go down
Metafiction

Metafiction

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 2:54 am

Good thinking, I'll log on as well.

EDIT: At least I would, if I knew what the memo's called. :/
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 3:05 am

The memo is Nightfall_Overseer (don't mind the artifact title).
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 3:06 am

It's p much always open and there's always conversation }:D
But anyway, OJ says that if we're going to be active enough, then it's fine if we taken another character (especially since we're both relatively new and most other people on here have more than one character)
Still waiting for verification on the status of Kanaya, but I'm p sure she's relatively free, at least for a pro tempore
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 3:12 am

Okay, first of all, taking multiple characters is fine if you're going to be active enough.

Taking characters who are related to eachother is fine, in fact, that's what most of us did.

You might also want to consider making a Carapacian NPC, like one of the Souls escaped from Hell (Though Eridan has enough going on at the moment I guess)

Also, if you take over Kanaya, you might want to try and read where our last Kanaya stopped.

As a tip, if you take multiple characters, make a list of them in your signature

I hope I didn't miss something important

EDIT:

Oh yeah, we also have the Battlefield and the OOC threads, I suppose, though they haven't been used in quite a while.
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 3:15 am

Okay that means I'm Die now
But. Then again. We all have to 6ie. Some6ay.
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 3:20 am

Might wanna add that to your sig.
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 3:41 am

6one. An6 done. 0u0
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 10:57 am

Well, I was actually considering maybe taking on the role of Itchy at some point... And I believe Silck mentioned thinking about being... Die... WELP.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 2:43 pm

yeah i did say i would take die once the mobster swap had been handled because i had enough problems keeping track with the characters i have now

i guess considering youre from an alternate timeline i can still be this timeline's die

but one of us has to lose our juju, as in have it no longer be a thing that exists
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 3:23 pm

And perhaps I should claim my character too, to prevent similar mishaps.

Aw yeah, the #1 Felt's back in act1on! Now we can f1nally k1ck those losers' asses!

(Translation: here's hoping for one of the characters that could actually be in charge (Crowbar, Scratch, Sn0wman) to show up so we can actually do stuff, because ITCHY IS NOT COMPETENT.)

Now to figure out where to start...
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 4:20 pm

Again, still need Scales.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 4:56 pm

I still have a bunch of evil NPCs I can shove in somewhere.

Also, can someone tell me what exactly Hetalia is about, since it's apparently our sister-fandom or something?

-------

https://nightnightcrew.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=84
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40