NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)

Go down 
+8
quantumToolbox
uncertainHavoc
Alder
silckenSoul
royalPawn
Sandstriker
OverlordJ
Shaula
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaula

Shaula

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 12:13 pm

The Caliborn is most likely going to die anyway. But yeah, sure, make it kill him, I don't think it should count when Droog is dead, even if it's still in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 12:26 pm

It's a preventive measure so that he can't use against everyone. If someone kills the person who made the deal, and has the scythe in their hand, it should kill them because the other person is no longer holding it and they didn't make the deal.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 12:33 pm

Exactly.

Oh hey, your 612th post was killing a Caliborn. Nice.

Oh, and does coming back from the dead fix all injuries or just the cause of death?
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 12:36 pm

Oh sweet it was! I am quite content with this turn of events.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 12:43 pm

I'm guessing edit ninja-ing was involved.
I'll just repeat the question in case you didn't see it: does coming back from the dead fix all injuries or just the cause of death?
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 12:53 pm

All injuries.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 12:55 pm

Alright, good to know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 6:38 pm

HS SPOILERS:
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 6:49 pm

HS SPOILERS:
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 6:54 pm

HS SPOILERS:

I'm gonna put that in spoilers just to make sure.

Also why am I the only mod who's name isn't bolded? :I
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 7:12 pm

HS Spoilers:
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:20 pm

just gonna quote shaula from a pesterchum chat

Shaula wrote:
So maybe bring it up? Say something like... Friendly reminder: The Sunday Nightnight Upd8 for the Other Forums thread is still a thing. This is Shaula telling Slick what to type because I need SOMETHING ridiculous to defend now that the Sixth Title is gone, and non-doubleposting seemed like a good choice.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:24 pm

My suggestion for the summary:

Shalula Mantaray, Master of Summaries wrote:
[12:10] AA: DD kills horrorterror-powered, OP assholes. Everyone else beholds the awesome.
[12:11] AA: Oh and Slick's making Droog feel emotions other than Classy
[12:11] AA: Classy is totally an emotion btw
That should be everything relevant to happen ever EGO WHAT EGO
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:21 am

I'm about to quit this RP because of the SERIOUS BULLSHIT that is going on right now. I am not having fun DYING ALL THE FUCKING TIME.
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:55 am

SHAULA! I REQUIRE A CALLIOPE TO RAP THIS UP! YOU UP FUR IT?
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:11 am

Ok, so, did Alternia exist? Does the Condesce exist? Is so, Sollux would know about psionics being used as batteries.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:23 am

I would say Alternia does exist and stuff.
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:27 am

I need confirmation before I continue. this is relevant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:51 am

tekkenfreak4 wrote:
I need confirmation before I continue. this is relevant.
I think Alternia exists. Otherwise where would Nepeta have come from?
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:56 am

YO MOMMA!
mspa

But yeah, good point. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 3:11 am

Doc Scratch's report is as follows:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 8:27 am

i have an anouncement everyone

jim the horrorterror

is dead

*sniffles*

may i ask for am minutes silence to mourn the passing of this brave and selfless soul who gave his life doing what he loved most, obeying ygg

*raises little flag and hums 'mother i'm here' by darren korb, tears in eyes*
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 8:58 am

Oh sweet jegus not jim

Anyway, 1: I am NOT going to be Calliope. 2: What exactly do you mean wrap this up? Is there something I am not aware of?

*actually expected a challenging battle that will go down in history instead of Calliope just showing up and ending this*

And Tekken, don't quit. The bullshit WILL settle down, just run off to avoid the ridiculous Caliborn things, go hang out with Slick A or something, he's got a lovely little farm.

Or go find Boxcars' deck of cards, that's still lying around somewhere, and murder some Caliborns. As I said, they're at a massive disadvantage that isn't likely to be fixed, it shouldn't be that much of a problem at all.

And don't worry about dying, DD died TWICE before any fighting even BEGAN. It's perfectly normal.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 9:10 am

yeah i killed her a lot, fun times x3

so yeah if you can not handle dying a lot then why did you join an rp as the kid of a group of violent murderous assholes

but yeah do not leave!

just come over to my farm!

it will be fun!

we can make more allotments and fisheries!

Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 9:29 am

Wasn't the farm next to the marina?
I don't think it's verry safe at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next