NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)

Go down 
+8
quantumToolbox
uncertainHavoc
Alder
silckenSoul
royalPawn
Sandstriker
OverlordJ
Shaula
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
royalPawn

royalPawn

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 3:46 pm

I am SO murdering a dozen Caliborns for this.
SOMEHOW
I mean Eridan CAN swim down and get SOME weapon that works, probably.

...Wait, the glitchy weapons count, right?

Garrysflamethrower
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 4:05 pm

There are multiple card decks whose owners don't need them at the moment.

Boxcars! Me! Useless!Slick! FuckthisIquit!Slick!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 4:12 pm

royalPawn wrote:
I am SO murdering a dozen Caliborns for this.
SOMEHOW
I mean Eridan CAN swim down and get SOME weapon that works, probably.

...Wait, the glitchy weapons count, right?

Garrysflamethrower
Just no. No way. I'm okay with everything else, but NOT THAT
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 4:15 pm

it would at least hurt them

the flamethrower is a ps style dual item, phone and flamethrower

space glitch

it would affect them

you cannot veto stuff like that just because you do not like it

it was already decided gary had a space glitch weapon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 4:31 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
it would at least hurt them

the flamethrower is a ps style dual item, phone and flamethrower

space glitch

it would affect them

you cannot veto stuff like that just because you do not like it

it was already decided gary had a space glitch weapon
WHEN??? (I don't actually care if it's a space glitch weapon, just curious)
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 4:33 pm

when the kraken was attacking and gary called eridan

it was either in the marina or in the afterlife

anyway like three or four of us decided it based purely on hilarity and we did not even think of using it against caliborn
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 5:18 pm

True.
His name is Garry tho. With 2 Rs. (And capital G, but he doesn't do that because of his "quirk".)

Also I'm not sure if he's even willing to fight.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 5:30 pm

But he doesn't have to be, someone else can take the phone and kill Caliborn with it.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 5:32 pm

eridan could take garry-with-2-rs-and-a-capital-g's phone off him and do it himself?

EDIT: DIRTY STINKING NINJA Glorious and wonderful person that also posts faster than you because she's awesome like that

ss- shaula so help me gog i will find a way to de-admin you

Last edited by silckenSoul on Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:36 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED)
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 5:37 pm

But what about
MSPA Wiki wrote:
Strife Specibi
Riflekind, later Wandkind
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 5:39 pm

oh right fair point

ignore me then
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 5:56 pm

Well, isn't that mostly for storage, and also for ultimate weapon shit?

He can still use the phone.
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 7:59 pm

Could we say that PS glitch weapons aren't affected by specibi due to weird dimensional shit? It's meant to go in a simple inventory, not a strife specibus, since that's an abstraction from another universe and-... Okay I'm explaining this badly and kinda grasping at straws here.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 8:16 pm

just to tell everyone whilst talking with tholl i mentioned the duel thread

he has asked if he could join in

considering how we let raf stay when he dropped his character so he could be his carapace i think this is fine

everyone agree?
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 8:20 pm

I'm 0k with it.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 8:20 pm

Well, Pumpkin, as I said, you don't need a specibus to use a weapon, it just kinda helps.

And yes, Slick, that sounds good.
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 10:08 pm

Quick, someone talk me into auditioning for Doc Scratch on Advvicestuck.
http://advvicestuck.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 10:10 pm

I'm okay with Thollux joining back as long as silckenSoul <3 uncertainHavoc remains a canon ship in the OOC duel thread. Furever
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 10:15 pm

uh no sorry

spark <3 muse can still exist

but silckensoul (who is me) already has a matesprite

but yes the ship you made will make things interesting so go for it
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 10:27 pm

Life, go audition for Doc Scratch on Advvicestuck.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 10:32 pm

Shaula wrote:
seconded
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 10:34 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
Shaula wrote:
seconded
Thirded

Also Spark<3Muse is my new otp 5ever
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 11:14 pm

Just a quick thing:

While it wouldn't be saving their kingdom directly, it would definatly help them a lot and later hopefully help someone else, too. Plus, if Caliborn wrecks everyone, that'd be pretty bad for the kingdoms, too.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 11:14 pm

Yes?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 11:21 pm

CAN WE GET A FURREAKING CALLIOPE ALREADY???? THAT WOULD BE SO MUCH EASIER THAN DEALING WITH ALL THESE CALIBORNS! I WANNA BE Nepeta...

*sobs*

:kindofsortofnotreallymspa:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next