NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)

Go down 
+8
quantumToolbox
uncertainHavoc
Alder
silckenSoul
royalPawn
Sandstriker
OverlordJ
Shaula
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 39 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 9:53 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
seems ridiculously awesome
FTFY
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 39 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 10:08 pm

havoc i was quoting a youtuber i like

'seems reasonable' is his catchphrase

he always uses it either as sarcasm or severe intentional understatement

like shaula and 'meh'
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 10:58 am

It's the seamsreasonablepocalypse!
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:04 am

So... it's Sunday again. Who (NOT IT) is doing the upd8 on the other forums this time?

Also, Canine quit.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:54 am

Not it as well. I just don't have the time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 12:08 pm

Fun fact: Slick's not here at the moment...

And we're doing the Not It thing.

SEEMS FAMILIAR
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 12:32 pm

Will probably be more or less it in the end, but calling not it right now.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 2:36 pm

not it
Back to top Go down
Alder
Admin
Alder

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 2:50 pm

Not it.
Back to top Go down
https://nightnightcrew.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:20 pm

Urgh, sorry for the inactivity. I've been busy lately with some things that needed taking care of. =_=

Also, just to let you guys know, I am completely unavailable on Monday-Wednesday because of school (mostly because of how long it takes traveling on the bus).

So, could someone please give me a synopsis of what happened between the disappearance of the previous PS and my arrival so that I can figure out how to do my first post?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:23 pm

pretty much everything except your offices and my farm got blowed up

there are now two slicks

< this one who is generally kind and runs a farm 3<

-{--- < and this one from an alt timeline who is a ruthless killing machine who has no mercy and will kill you as soon as look at you 3<

the original slick is missing his arm

uh

think that is it really

you were spending a lot of time in the imaginary city so it is reasonable that you missed everything

anything else ask overlordj

he is the longest standing sleuthfall dude

he was one of the orginal group from nightfall if iirc so he knows his stuff
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:58 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
pretty much everything except your offices and my farm got blowed up
Shockingly, Deuce was only responsible for PART of it.

silckenSoul wrote:
there are now two slicks

< this one who is generally kind and runs a farm 3<
All a ploy to drive his moirail insane, of course

silckenSoul wrote:
-{--- < and this one from an alt timeline who is a ruthless killing machine who has no mercy and will kill you as soon as look at you 3<
And whose sole purpose for existing is causing confusion for everyone that ever felt anything in any quadrant for Slick

silckenSoul wrote:
the original slick is missing his arm

uh

think that is it really
Well DD's suit got destroyed that's important

silckenSoul wrote:
you were spending a lot of time in the imaginary city so it is reasonable that you missed everything
Including the time when we played 'not it' to figure out who to blame for Caliborn lasering everything

silckenSoul wrote:
anything else ask overlordj

he is the longest standing sleuthfall dude

he was one of the orginal group from nightfall if iirc so he knows his stuff
OJ is the first member of his team, along with me (DD) and sparkingLife (Doc Scratch).

We'd have an epic three-way duel (totally a thing) in the Duel Thread, but DD's way too OP for that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 4:51 pm

Y'know, I just realised something. If Doc can't see without his powers because he doesn't have eyes, then why can he talk when he doesn't have a mouth?
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 4:53 pm

Captain Lhurgoyf wrote:
Y'know, I just realised something. If Doc can't see without his powers because he doesn't have eyes, then why can he talk when he doesn't have a mouth?
This
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:10 pm

He has a mouth somewhere else, hidden by the suit.

I mean, seriously, guys, one of his ectoparents is CAL.
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:13 pm

Captain Lhurgoyf wrote:
Technically he's not talking right now, the narrative is. mspa 
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 6:05 pm

ATTENTION EVERYONE: My scanner is a fucking piece of shit and refuses to gain sentience and teleporting skillz and teleport to my location so I can get my art on the internet, but it shall return to me soon when I go on ANOTHER journey to Generictowniusedtoliveinville. This means:

MORE Bus Rides Of Eternal Boredom (the first one's on Tuesday, I dunno when the second one is)

and FINALLY BEING ABLE TO GET SOME ARTS ONTO THE INTERNET.

This is relevant because 'arts' includes 'multiple drawings of me, Slick and Deuce's heads I made when I was bored', 'soon-to-be-created-SEPARTIFIIIIIIIIIICE', and the soon-to-be-created thing currently being discussed in Farm.

So yeah. That'll be a thing.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 7:51 pm

This is post 6666 on these forums.
Go us! :D

Slick edit: <*part of this epic milestone* 3<

Shaula edit: ALSO part of this epic milestone. Sans quirk because REASONS.

Sandstriker Edit: Death exclaims that Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 39 You_win_death_problem_sleuth_icon_by_xxtoxicspikesxx-d4gp8bn

Overlord Edit: So is this a thing we're doing?

Last edited by OverlordJ on Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:06 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : DON'T MAKE ME BRING OUT THE CUESTICK GIFS SILCK)
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 7:53 pm

FUCK IT

how come finface gets to make that post

you do realise i could admin it away and take the milestone for my own?
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 7:55 pm

Do you realize I could do the same? :0
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 7:56 pm

Or ALL the admins get to share with EDIT POWERS!
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 7:57 pm

yes we could
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 8:02 pm

I am also an admin, even tho my name doesn't seem to be bolded for some reason.
I could change all your posts to confessions of crackships.

(Slick <3 Eridan so damn canon you don't even know)
(Oh hell no you did not just do to me what I threatened to do to you.)

Last edited by royalPawn on Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 8:13 pm

i will fucking kill you pawn
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 8:18 pm

...I will see you tomorrow silck.
>_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next