NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OOC Duel Thread

Go down 
+7
silckenSoul
nonexistentPumpkin
Shaula
royalPawn
Sandstriker
sparkingLife
uncertainHavoc
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

OOC Duel Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 9:49 pm

The Mage apologizes. He thought the Seer and the Rogue were humans but with all these weird, humanlike creatures here he wanted to be sure.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 10:18 pm

the spark begins to move towards the crystal, everyone else forgotten in the memories that rush through his mind about the lesson on that one, fateful day

in the distance, hidden from the view of the god tiers that stand on the floating rocks a man appears wearing an old green trench-coat, a flat cap and the face of the spark, weathered by great age and even greater tragedy

he looks on and shakes his head, everything is going as he remembered, the thing he is looking for is not here

he moves on, hopping that if he finds he seeds before they take root he can stop the battle he is about to face

even though he knows it will change nothing

he has seen through the veil and he knows the last of the Silveryians will die not long in his future, yet still eons in the future of the young one down on the rocks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 10:22 pm

EGAD!  It seems that your NEGLIGENCE has provided the harmless FRACTOSE with sufficient time to METAMORPHOSE into a roughly ottoman-sized BARCOSE!
OOC Duel Thread - Page 6 2qn2ro10
Rumor has it that these creatures are all but IMPERVIOUS TO DAMAGE!  While their incredibly sturdy EXOSKELETON does not hinder them, the real reason is that they will attempt to take all attacks to the FACE.  This will have no effect whatsoever, instead removing the ITEM used in the attack from existence and changing the beasts' BARCODE to match!  

It begins to move toward you, and speaks.  However, the only thing you can make out from the sounds is

OOC Duel Thread - Page 6 29wr4010

Your brain takes a moment to process this before disregarding it, and you hear nothing at all as a result.  WHAT DO YOU DO?
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 10:24 pm

The Mage of Void notices that there is something hidden. He looks around trying to find who or what is hiding
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 10:32 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
the spark begins to move towards the crystal
((Stupid question, what crystal? I think I missed something.))

The Seer senses the displacement of air in the distance. Likely, it's just another would-be combatant; or perhaps somebody's been mucking around with time travel. However, it doesn't seem threatening yet.
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 10:34 pm

The Bard notices a weird-looking crab thing nearby. He goes over to it and attempts to captchalogue it.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 10:36 pm

The Mage flies up and looks around. There is without any doubt something or someone hiding around here...
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 10:38 pm

sparkingLife wrote:

((Stupid question, what crystal? I think I missed something.))
((pretty sure uh said something about a giant crystal in the centre of this realm, i am just putting a little background on it, unless people object to it))

the man in the trenchcoat senses that he has been noticed, he sends out his concious and discovers the seer and the mage noticed him

they are free of his quarry's influence so he ignores them and keeps searching

he hears the snick and clatter of footsteps that sound like knives hitting each other and he drops into a combat pose waiting for the man that walks with spiders to step out from behind the scenes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 10:39 pm

The BARCOSE
OOC Duel Thread - Page 6 2qn2ro10
was successfully CAPTCHALOGUED by the BARD.
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 10:47 pm

The Bard wonders to himself whether he should kill the creature before using it. Normally he would never use a living thing as a jetpack ingredient, but he can't think of a way to kill it without de-captchaloging it first. He decides to use it alive, and if it comes out as some horrid abomination in intense pain then he'll just throw an exploding jetpack at it. He combines the BARCOSE with an ordinary JETPACK, creating...

((TCK I assume you'll take it from here?))
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 10:53 pm

The Breeze reaches the ears of the trench-coated figure. ((Same honor system as last time.))
Spoiler:

Turning his attention back to the Rogue, the Seer grunts. "Fair enough. So are you here to capture me, or kill me?" The Spark is distracted; he must not let this window for a fair duel go to waste.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 10:57 pm

The Mage sees the creature with the green coat. He decides that the creatures is of no further interest to him, though he wonders why two creatures of the species of the Spark are here. He floats back down to keep a closer eye on the muse again though. He doesn't trust a creature that killes another creature seemingly unprovoked. It's not like a few little bullets would hurt anyone, right?
The mages tries to remember if bullets usually hurt people but he can't remember it. He'll have to look through his record once he's back in his meteor.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 11:05 pm

the man in the trench coat sends a tendril of thought to the seer

telepa-log:

the spark reaches the crystal and holds his hand out touching it

a small shock passes through him and a wave of energy pulses out from the crystal, as it passes through the grouped god tiers it does no damage other than ruffling loose clothing and hair

'I was right

'a fragment of the great schism'

'the council of watchers will want to know about this'
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 11:08 pm

The Mage is surprised by the little shock.

The Mage decides to adress the creature

Hey
What do you think you're doing there?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 11:10 pm

((trench coat creature or spark creature, or none of the above?))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 11:12 pm

((I decided to ignore the one in the trenchcoat and my talking was a reaction to the shock))

((In other words, the one that touched the crystal))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 11:12 pm

The BARD has created the CODEPACK 9000!  Far from what you might expect, it seems that this particular BEAST was highly compatible with whatever technology your JETPACK was crafted from!  Though there are many small differences, the only two that are especially NOTICEABLE is the hard, chitinous, dark-red material the CODEPACK 9000 is now comprised of, and the small rectangular SCREEN on the back of the CODEPACK 9000, displaying a new barcode about once every ten seconds. Like one of those electronic picture frames!  Only freakier.  You wonder where you could find a SCANNER for those.  Or perhaps a MEATIER ANIMAL, more suitable for the construction of ABOMINATIONS?

Last edited by The Cuttlefish King on Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 11:14 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
the spark begins to move towards the crystal, everyone else forgotten in the memories that rush through his mind about the lesson on that one, fateful day

in the distance, hidden from the view of the god tiers that stand on the floating rocks a man appears wearing an old green trench-coat, a flat cap and the face of the spark, weathered by great age and even greater tragedy

he looks on and shakes his head, everything is going as he remembered, the thing he is looking for is not here

he moves on, hopping that if he finds he seeds before they take root he can stop the battle he is about to face

he has seen through the veil and he knows the last of the Silveryians will die not long in his future, yet still eons in the future of the young one down on the rocks
((Silveryians can't die O.O If they do die, they're reincarnated. Think of them like a Phoenix))
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 11:17 pm

uncertainHavoc wrote:
silckenSoul wrote:

((Silveryians can't die O.O If they do die, they're reincarnated. Think of them like a Phoenix))
(( Reincarnation. So they can turn into bugs or into humans, seeing as your species RARELY mates. ))
The Heir wonders why the Mage apologized for asking. He shrugs and hops islands to the mage and bard.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 11:18 pm

((There is nothing that can't die, there are only thing for which you haven't found a way how to kill them yet))

((But seriously, I can think of various ways how things can be stopped from reincarnating, though I suppose most aren't exactly dying...))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 11:18 pm

((ok cool))

the spark turns to Mage and moves towards him so they can talk easier

'me? all I did was touch a crystal, no idea why is pulsed like that'

'probably a good idea to not go near it though'

((EDIT: uH just because something cannot die does not mean there can not be a last of a species, but ok assume metaphorical death or something, sorry just considering the enemy in the upcoming battle (from trench-coat's perspective) rules like that do not always apply))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 11:21 pm

Alright
Yeah
Staying away from that would probably smart
Say
What kind of creature are you?
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 11:24 pm

Trench-coat Breeze-log:
Spoiler:
((Remember, I'm blindfolded, can't see your features to put two and two together. Remember what Neon said about time travelers? Scars and trenchcoats.))
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 11:25 pm

(( Oh, another thought. Souls can be gotten rid of, making the body useless and technically dying.))
(( Or possibly a creature that eats them.))
(( Or something that dissolves stuff. Unless they have acid proof skin or something. Then there's also stuff such as if their cells die then they can die. Do Silveryians have cells? Can their cells die? Do their cells reproduce? If they don't die and their cells reproduce, that would probably make them quite big due to their life spans. Maybe I'm thinking of cells all wrong. I should probably google what I say but, meh.))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 11:29 pm

Sandstriker wrote:
(( Oh, another thought. Souls can be gotten rid of, making the body useless and technically dying.))
(( Or possibly a creature that eats them.))
(( Or something that dissolves stuff. Unless they have acid proof skin or something. Then there's also stuff such as if their cells die then they can die. Do Silveryians have cells? Can their cells die? Do their cells reproduce? If they don't die and their cells reproduce, that would probably make them quite big due to their life spans. Maybe I'm thinking of cells all wrong. I should probably google what I say but, meh.))
((As I said, there are many ways to get rid of reincarnating beings))

((The cell thing sounds VERY similar to cancer, just saying))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC Duel Thread
Page 6 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next