NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OOC Duel Thread

Go down 
+7
silckenSoul
nonexistentPumpkin
Shaula
royalPawn
Sandstriker
sparkingLife
uncertainHavoc
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

OOC Duel Thread - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 9:49 am

'ah ok makes sense'

the spark follows down

'damn i think this is the first time i have been in the heart of a ship without hearing its beat'

he shakes a bit

'i do not like it'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 7:54 pm

The Mage walks into the engine room, inspecting the damage. "Give me some of that Zillium and I could fix this whole place up." He says.

The Spark walks in after the Mage, inspecting the damage. "Actually, moving a bit of the debris out of the way and putting a couple of things back into place would be much easier." He says in response to the Mage.

((By the Way, I made the Spark less Over Powered. His ability is now telekinetiks.))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 8:03 pm

((ooh thats a lot better, just make sure he doesnt move himself or move anything to himself or aid himself in any way with it))

'well lets get a move on then'

the spark says whilst portaling most of the useless debris off to another empty rock
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 8:33 pm

The Mage begins de-constructing the bits of debris into pure matter.

The Spark moves multiple pieces into their correct positions.

The Mage turns to the Other Spark. "Can you portal those bit back please? I need them to fix the place." He says, still working.

The Spark looks towards the Other Spark and the Mage. "Yeah, He needs all the pieces to put it back to original." The power core, or more accurately the general shell of it, shoves into place.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 8:43 pm

the spark portals it all back with a wave of his hand

'anything else?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 9:05 pm

The Mage de-constructs this as well. "Nope." He says, re-constructing the matter back into the ship.

The Spark stares at the engine. "This doesn't make sense." He says quietly. "All of the pieces are missing. Its just a shell, with nothing inside."

The Mage looks at the Spark. "You do realise it's probably the reason it cr- oh."

"Yeah."
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 9:28 pm

((i think we should wait for qt now))
Back to top Go down
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 12:04 am

((Sorry, i forgot to mention i was checking out a college this weekend))
Hm, if we pooled our space powers together we could cause a rift in space and possibly reconstruct the engine. what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 4:53 am

The Mage looks at the Knight quizzically. "I'm personally more interested in how the engine ceased to exist." He says.

The Spark raises his hands. "Yeah, and that's the weird part." He begins effecting the surroundings to simulate the reason for the crash in slow motion. "You see, the engine didn't explode. The area has been altered to look as if that's what happened, but the actual first bit of damage came from something hitting the hull." A large dent shows up in the wall, pieces flying everywhere slowly. The Spark walks to the engine. "Then there was a second hit, then another, and then the hole in the wall was made." Pieces splinter as the artificial crash continues. He walks to a particularly large amount of metal, heading in the general direction of the engine. "Now, these splinters hitting the engine at this point would have been the last straw for it with all of those attacks on deck, but as you can see, there's no sign of an explosion."

The Mage leans in to look at the glass which would have contained the engine. "What's more, this glass was disintegrated, as you can see from the perfectly fine edge. Too top it off, the wiring setup for this engine is different from most ships, almost as if...."

"Ohhhh.... Shit."

"The engine wasn't an engine. It was a power leech."

"But that means these attacks were in the wrong order!" The Spark says in disbelief. "The thing being leeched got out first, and attacked the ship second!"

"The wires being cut so finely support that theory." The Mage says. "Whatever was in here wasn't happy to be, that's for sure."

The Spark and the Mage look at each other. "And it could still be here." They say simultaneously.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 12:47 pm

'wait so we have a stupidly powerful thing that was being drained for its power'

'well that sounds just like that player we found frozen back there'

the spark says, waving in the direction of the player
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 7:53 pm

The Spark and the Mage pause for a moment, then they say simultaneously "Seem's legit."
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 8:23 pm

'so what we need to figure out'

the spark moves towards the 'engine'

'is how the player got out, i mean, they were still frozen so there is no way they could have escaped'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 8:54 pm

"Well, we already know that he broke out from the inside, so nothing could have gotten him out." The Mage continues. "But the pipelines seem to have been cut, and they have the remains of super-cooled nitrogen in them, so he probably WAS let out."

"Well that just makes it more confusing." The Spark says quizzically. "That gives us the possibility that the attacks where in order from the start. Damage first. escape second."

"And it might not have even been a 'escape'. He might have just been let out and fell because he was frozen."

"Confusing."
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 9:10 pm

'but he wasnt frozen by ice

it was something different'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:05 am

"Curiouser and curioser." The Spark says, getting a disapproving look from the Mage.

"It is getting weirder by the moment." The Mage says. "He was frozen in the Leech, but then was... paused, I suppose."

"So then what 'Paused' him?"

((QT you want to do something here?))
Back to top Go down
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:41 pm

I don't know what it could have been.
*Somewhere out in Space, the Lord of All stirs*
Seems someone is investigating that little fight, I think i'll go check it out soon.
*The Lord begins his approach*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 11:39 pm

The Spark shudders. "Something's moving. Something Big."
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 3:17 pm

'what?'

'yo knight check it out i find a moving spot and you zone in on it seeing what the fuck it is'

'sound like a plan?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 29 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:57 pm

*The Duke decides he waited long enough. He stands up, gets to the center of the group...*
-It looks like our host let us down for now...I'll just take us now. Don't move for a second...
*He closes his eyes, and starts chanting in a language no one aside him understands...The fabric of reality seems to shiver, and what is best described as a wave of blurriness propages around. Once the visual effect ceases, the room is empty.*
-Guh! (*The duke shivers, suddenly pale, and looks around. It takes him a few seconds to realize where he got everyone : the asteroid field*) That's not where I...
(*He starts shivering, before falling on his knees...and barfing his last meal*)
-Okay, new rule : no more group teleportation without knowing the distance. Still, that's not where....Okay.(*He rummages in his satchel, grabs what looks like a proteined bar and and notebook*) Okay, cho this plache would act as chome kind of...(*He finishes nomming on his snack, scribbling furiously, and suddenly realizes...That he feels something he didn't before*) Is that an energy source? Son of a...There's enough to power a space cruiser for eons! (*Going for his guts, he heads straight for what he felt, and thus the zillium, and the spaceship, teleporting himself in the process*)
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 29 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 5:25 pm

((zillium wasnt powering the spaceship it was being powered by the god teir powers of a player whose been frozen somehow just outside the ship))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 29 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:08 pm

(Yeah, I gathered that. It's an energy source however, even if unused for the moment.)
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 29 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:12 pm

((no but thats what im saying

there is no energy source other than the player, there would be no zillium unless it was mentioned here and i missed it))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 29 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 3:30 am

((Oh hey this is still a thing))

((What the hell happened to my muse))
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 29 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 8:46 am

((you buggered off i honestly dont know, i do know my character was talking with other people, who now arent here, about something done by other other people, who are also not here))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 29 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 9:56 am

((It's basically pretty dead))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC Duel Thread
Page 29 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next