NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Go down 
+8
tekkenfreak4
Alder
royalPawn
Shaula
uncertainHavoc
OverlordJ
silckenSoul
Sandstriker
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 9:01 pm

boop
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 9:03 pm

I was ABOUT TO SAY Silck's gone mental.

MY proof?

He just called this

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 Tumblr_m0wr2nwhvd1r0qdfj

The epitome of style.

This needs to be shared with those that aren't SUPPOSED to be spying in the hideout.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 9:09 pm

Shaula wrote:
This needs to be shared with those that aren't SUPPOSED to be spying in the hideout.
((Hehehehehehehehehehehehe. I'm always watching))
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 9:10 pm

so you saw what happened between slick and paint in the short interlude?

:O
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 9:12 pm

suddenly parentheses...
HOPY SHIN

Anyway, yeah, always watching, good plan, might pick something up from Droog's giant blackmail folder of doom.

Edit: wait, does this mean you saw the gnu?
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 12:32 am

My very first attempt at art EFUR! I'm so proud of myself, even if it looks like shit >.<

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 DbV2xqe

(The one on the left is the original, the one in the middle is my finished purroduct, and the one on the right is my sketch. It's so bad but hey, first attempts OP!!!)
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 12:35 am

Still better than anything I can do.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 12:45 am

7000th post. Maybe. Also, I have decided that I am sad that these forums do not allow you to be a ridiculous age.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 3:09 am

Jane <3 Dave
John <3 Roxy

Are now third and fourth on my list of ships
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 3:14 am

Eurgh. I seem to have fallen behind. Now I need to go figure out where to re-insert Feferi and still remain in character.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 10:38 am

You were mostly busy in the afterlife, right?

Maybe come out and help heal the wounded or something?

I think there are still a couple of characters who could need some help...
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 11:15 am

Eridan DEFINITELY needs help.

Oh, not relevant but THIS IS NARNIA, FUCK RELEVANCE:

Eternal Bus Ride Of Eternal Boredom begins at 16-ish. Also, my normal laptop is slightly broken, and this one doesn't have any of my glorious DD reaction pics on it. Pity me.

PLATONICALLY
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 11:24 am

Woo! Birthday! I'll add some more pictures here later.
Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 New_dev_id_problem_sleuth_death_by_blueshadow54-d5b4xmv
Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 Tumblr_ma5tpg51PH1qmjyjso1_500
Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 2709
Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 Tumblr_lv713jq3071r4zpkso1_500
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 11:51 am

havoc that is great art

happy birthday as well

and fef will be needed at the aquarium at some point
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 11:57 am

Happy birthday, Sand!

I love the pics, and the Tavros one is EXACTLY how it would go. EXACTLY.

(I typed Excatly. Havoc, I BLAAAAAAAAME you.)
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 12:02 pm

just gonna point out that i made a new thing in the forum hq

( c3< )
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 1:32 pm

Death is hard to find stuff for, I keep getting character's deaths. :I

I got these tho:

Stuff yay:

Happy birthday! :D
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 1:49 pm

wait since when did death steal aradia from droog?

SHAU GURL QUICK SAND STOLE YOUR KID!
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 1:53 pm

Yup. He sure did.
It's definitely not me with a hoodie and a plastic scythe in that image.
Go get him Shaula!
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 2:08 pm

so shau gurl is currently about to start her epic bus journey of doom so she asked me to hand out the cue stick drubbings

so

*cuesticks everywhere*
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 2:15 pm

@picture conversation
Well she is the handmaiden for Death.
Back to top Go down
Alder
Admin
Alder

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 3:03 pm

Happy birthday sand!  
Spoiler:

Last edited by Raf on Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://nightnightcrew.forumotion.com
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 3:06 pm

Thanks!
(I can only see the middle one right now die to school limitations.)
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 3:13 pm

so we have ad punching death in the snout to assert dominanace

death as a human(?)

anime grim from grim adventures of billy and mandy and a demotivational poster showing normal grim with the caption 'DEATH he was jamaican'
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 3:37 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANDSTRIKER!
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next