NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Go down 
+8
tekkenfreak4
Alder
royalPawn
Shaula
uncertainHavoc
OverlordJ
silckenSoul
Sandstriker
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
royalPawn

royalPawn

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 7:12 pm

It's as dead as our Tumblr is.

Which means it breathes every week or two.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatMindfang

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 12:22 am

Ooooookay. I just looked at my signature. B****t.

Anyway, maybe people should be thinking of ways to advertise the forums?
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 12:25 am

Use the word pail. like a pail of paint.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
TheGreatMindfang

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 12:34 am

I think I'll change it to can.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 5:09 am

I just saw pics of Nepeta <3 Gamzee...

Excuse me whilst I go hang myself. You may want to get a new Nepeta

*leaves*
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 5:28 am

*zaps uH back into the thread*

Reverse fourth wall break? What reverse fourth wall break?
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 5:39 am

NO! JUST NO! I CANNOT STAND FOR THIS UTTER CRAP! I'M GOING TO KILL THIS ARTIST, A THOUSAND TIMES OVER! AFOIA˜Ωı9GSABLOGBZOIGJBILZERJBFGPIZUGBLONIGPAISHG ;AIWEJGLÎΩÔÓFDflaebfiuabwei;gbuawi[guihiuuuiuoIGUIDHRIPJNGHLIÓˆ©¨ˆ©Ø¨Ï[ˆÓ¨PIUZUH¨Ï;G∏ˆÇ¨ÓÍØIIHÍØIÏ∏HLS;DSOF¨Ïı;IÍÓÏ∏Í'

IN CASE YOU CAN'T TELL THAT'S ME BASHING MY FISTS ON THE KEYBOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay. I'm good. I just needed to vent. Sorry. My bad.

SO! Kanaya knocked out Karkitty huh? Guess she wants me to slice her nose off. Cuz I will. I'll do it. NO ONE knocks out my Karkitty~
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 6:12 am

No, Kanaya is saving "Karkitty" after he lost consciousness after the way DD handled him.

Also, Nepeta <3 Gamzee is indeed odd but I guess it could work with PreSgrub!Gamzee? Maybe?
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 6:25 am

OverlordJ wrote:
Also, Nepeta <3 Gamzee is indeed odd but I guess it could work with PreSgrub!Gamzee? Maybe?
Never say that. Ever again. Or I will find you, and I will draw all over your face
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 6:27 am

DOUBLE POST WOOT!

Hey guys, what's the deal with Lusii? They're not involved with the game, and Nepeta doesn't have a Stabdad AU. Does that mean Pounce existed/exists?
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 6:37 am

I don't know, I don't think Lusii are usually part of the stabdad AUs.

/shrug

Also, in case it wasn't clear I don't ship Nepeta <3 Gamzee, I'm just saying that Gamzee was pretty relaxed before he became crazy, so meh.

[EDIT]This Video might actually work better[/EDIT]

But you know which ship I kind of like?:
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 11:19 am

well the way things were going it seemed slick a was going to adopt nep

but yeah i never thought about lusii

maybe they were a thing but the carapaces adopted them when they grew too old for the lusii to look after?

maybe once trolls reach a certain ages the lusii kick them out, sort of like some mammals do in the wild

*shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 11:20 am

Question, without the powers (and I'm not quite sure about the staff...) who's running the felt now?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 11:30 am

no idea

crowbar was second in command so maybe he is?

i have no clue personally ask the felt members

also i should mention it here and i will also put it in the op but from now on if you are going away for a long time, like for a holiday in CS's case, please please PLEASE tell us before hand so we know not to talk to your character
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 12:49 pm

@Lusii, I ment Pounce specifically. Nepeta had to have SOMEONE raise her, and it wasn't the Felt to start out with

@Overlord, just stop please. You're making my emotional trauma worse. Seriously, you have no idea how actually mad I got...

@Sandstriker, I think once Doc gets his powers back he'll be running the Felt
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 1:08 pm

1) I think stabdads works best if they raised the trolls at least since they were very young. Maybe the lusii could have helped or maybe they were pets or something

2) Weren't we going to have Nepeta raise herself, thanks to the powers she got from LE? Or did that stop being a thing since you lost those powers?

3) Wait, what trauma? And also, you have a problem with Gamzee <3< Nepeta as well?
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:31 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
1) I think stabdads works best if they raised the trolls at least since they were very young. Maybe the lusii could have helped or maybe they were pets or something

2) Weren't we going to have Nepeta raise herself, thanks to the powers she got from LE? Or did that stop being a thing since you lost those powers?

3) Wait, what trauma? And also, you have a problem with Gamzee <3< Nepeta as well?
1) Mkay. In which case they're still alive?

2) ??? Nonono. I meant who raised her during the time KK, Kanaya, and all the other trolls were being raised by their Stabdads. Nepeta and Calliope fought LE right in the middle of the Stabdad thing, so Nepeta would have gone quite some time at a very young age without a Lusii OR a Stabdad. My idea is that Pounce has been raising her the whole time, since she wasn't taken in by a stabdad

3) I despise Gamzee even EXISTING! I HATE HIM MORE THAN I COULD EVER EXPRESS IN WORDS. SHIPPING GAMZEE WITH MY SECOND FAVORITE CHARACTER IS LIKE TRYING TO SHANK ME IN THE STOMACH WITH A RUSTY KNIFE! Yeah. The feels of hate. Are strong.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:37 pm

2) Hmm, meh, sure, why not. I don't really mind

3) How can you hate a character that much? And why?
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:41 pm

OverlordJ wrote:

2) SWEET! YUSYUSYUSYUSYUS!

3) Do you really want me to explain? Do you really? I have a furry well founded reason for the TOTALLY PLATONIC hate, but the explanation is lengthy and kind of emotional, so if you really don't need to know, then it would be great if you didn't ask
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:42 pm

Quote :
Because he's either a high-as-fuck clown or a complete psychopath and in either case is actively assisting LE in destroying everything? :I
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:47 pm

uncertainHavoc wrote:
OverlordJ wrote:

3) Do you really want me to explain? Do you really? I have a furry well founded reason for the TOTALLY PLATONIC hate, but the explanation is lengthy and kind of emotional, so if you really don't need to know, then it would be great if you didn't ask
Sure but maybe put it in a spoiler or something so that the thread isn't overloeaded by it.

royalPawn wrote:
Because he's either a high-as-fuck clown or a complete psychopath and in either case is actively assisting LE in destroying everything? :I
That's a reason to hate him sure but did you read how much Havok hates him? That's not enough reason for THAT much hate.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:54 pm

personally i like gamzee when he is sober

but purely because i find violently insane characters like grimbark/dark and other such characters not from homestuck

but that is just me finding interest in the darker parts of the human psyche

*shrugs*
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:57 pm

I know right? I quite enjoy the Makaras actually, especially when they are evil.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:59 pm

I'm quite fond of the evil characters too. Much more interesting, usually.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 3:19 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
uncertainHavoc wrote:
OverlordJ wrote:

Sure but maybe put it in a spoiler or something so that the thread isn't overloeaded by it.

royalPawn wrote:
That's a reason to hate him sure but did you read how much Havok hates him? That's not enough reason for THAT much hate.
While RP has a point, you're right, OJ. That's DEFINITELY not the reason.

Whew. Here goes nothing:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next