NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Go down 
+8
tekkenfreak4
Alder
royalPawn
Shaula
uncertainHavoc
OverlordJ
silckenSoul
Sandstriker
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaula

Shaula

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 3:22 pm

That includes the cursing Crowbars in the background, of course.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:25 pm

so this is now going to be a thing

every week on wednesday i will post the next in the series

i also posted it as a playlist in case you want to listen ahead

*suddenly a radio, that was not there before,is not plugged in, and can not be turned off*

*it lets out a burst of static before it settles onto a certain radio station*

*a calm voice rolls out across the room saying A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep. Welcome to Night Vale.

Hello listeners.

EDIT: ok i am as of this moment heading offline for about two/three hours, assume the radios keep playing uninterrupted no matter what happens to them ((looking at you havoc)) and please leave any and all angry letters under the rock by the parking lot, someone will pick them up shortly
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:42 pm

I have no clue what the deal with Night Vale is, but I'm assuming this has something to do with your sudden Tumblr addiction (for which I deeply apologize btw) since that's the only place I've seen anything to do with it.

Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:46 pm

nah i found nightvale from a pbsideas channel video about it

no the tumblr addiction is suddenly having a super large amount of pictures from the various web comics me and shau read

so yeah

that happened

and no need to apologise i have an obsessive personality
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:05 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
and no need to apologise i have an obsessive personality
Me too kind of. There's a reason I'm avoiding watching MLP. Someone should have warned me about Homestuck though. :|
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:06 pm

well you know what they say: 'you can't fight the homestuck'

xD
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:07 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
well you know what they say: 'you can't fight the homestuck'

xD
I fought the Huss and the Huss won

Although seriously is there a particular IC reason for this? I'm kind of curious.

Also, post 7^3, come at me
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:11 pm

for the radio?

no i thought of doing this when i suggested making the city sign

just some random way of introducing nightvale to the populace of the midnight city, you can ignore it if you want, like havoc should, or weave it into your canon like you, cc and sand have done

i dunno maybe we could have the glow cloud show up in the imaginary city or something

//shrugs
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:21 pm

343 guilty SPARK
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:50 pm

Question about the whole Night Vale thing: There are remnants of CD's soul spread across the city, and they can still sense things a bit.  For example, the voice in Sollux's head crying when he said fuck the Nightnight Crew was a piece of CD's soul.  ...Or several of them, I'm not exactly sure.  Will these Night Vale broadcasts have some sort of effect on him, since the radios are everywhere?
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:52 pm

CD can CONTROL THEM. :00000 :probablymspa:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:03 am

i have no idea np, do what you will with them
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:03 am

At the most for positive effects, the radios MIGHT not try to "resist" CD's interactions with it. Not that he'd be able to destroy them or anything, but if he were to say turn the volume down or throw a blanket over it, it might behave like a normal radio.

Negative effects, however, may include an inability to not listen to Night Vale, CD's eyes turning to static and spouting Night Vale quotes at random intervals, or even flat out brainwashing. I don't know, I'd probably have to listen to more than the first broadcast to find out what the negative effects would be.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:09 am

as long as he does not go near the dog park or the brown helicopters and he will be fine

mspa
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:10 am

silckenSoul wrote:
as long as he does not go near the dog park or the brown helicopters and he will be fine

mspa
Black. They are black. There are no brown helicopters.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 1:02 am

So I edited up this for some reason....
Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 L8ySlgt
I want to use this in context now.
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 1:52 am

*Writes "Nightnighten Ace Dick" on to do list.*

*Scribbles it out.*

*Writes "Somehow get Angry Delinquent to fight Death" on to do list.*
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 2:55 am

tekkenfreak4 wrote:
343 guilty SPARK

wat
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:24 am

sparkingLife wrote:
tekkenfreak4 wrote:
343 guilty SPARK

wat
Halo.

This is 343 Guilty Spark.
Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 Th?id=H.4670468866115838&pid=1

It is also of note the original Halo games have many references to the number 7. It is Bungie's favorite number. And 7/7 is Bungie day. It is also my birthday.
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:26 am

Happy approximately-22+1/3rd of a birthday I guess?

I've played virtually no Halo so that would explain why I missed the reference. Should have Googled.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 7:39 am

yeah i got the reference when it was first pointed out but i did not want to post anything

especially since there are now two sparks and i have no idea which one he was referring to

if he was referring to any at all
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 2:41 pm

I had 343 posts at the time, which is 7^3.

I'm assuming the second spark you're referring to is you.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 2:50 pm

There's also Scales, or whoever it is that has the OTHER Spark in Duel

Yeah I lurk there I just don't actually post anymore
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 3:23 pm

slick I demand an IC explanation for these radios.
It doesn't even have to be very plausible but if this doesn't become a plot point I'm not too thrilled about opening 20+ tabs every Wednesday because I can't tell where something actually relevant happened.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 3:27 pm

royalPawn wrote:
slick I demand an IC explanation for these radios.
It doesn't even have to be very plausible but if this doesn't become a plot point I'm not too thrilled about opening 20+ tabs every Wednesday because I can't tell where something actually relevant happened.
This
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next