NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 2

Go down 
+6
royalPawn
OverlordJ
Sandstriker
Shaula
sparkingLife
silckenSoul
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaula

Shaula

NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 2   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 5:16 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
((i used to play aqworlds and i took the idea of the Big Bad for the story i am trying to write ((nothing to do with homestuck, i been sitting on this one for a long time)) and his 'theme' is purple, i even went as far as having the only identifying mark of the enemy to be a love of the colour purple and an inability to not wear it some where on the body))

((so no it is not a problem just an amusing coincidence i guess xD ))
((AND then he realises what colour shadow magic is.))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 2   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 5:20 pm

((different purple))

((
shadow magic:
enemy:
))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 2   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 5:32 pm

((WELL SHIT))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 2   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 5:56 pm

((fuck so THATS wwhy i didnt wwork for me))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 2   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 6:19 pm

((Headcanon : as people with no potential, we see it purple, but shadow magic is in fact octarine.))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 2   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 6:31 pm

((that was your 69th post you know))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 2   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 6:34 pm

SomethingRandom wrote:
((Headcanon : as people with no potential, we see it purple, but shadow magic is in fact octarine.))
((it is in fact just slightly darker than the standard octarine, not even those with potential can differentiate it from normal octarine

this octarine is called, imaginatively, dark octarine

slick knows this and can see it but he does not care enough to enquire if anyone else can see it the way he sees it))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 2   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 12:30 am

Kanaya has just been dragging Karkat away to the exit, taking full advantage of this distaction.
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 2   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:12 am

((It's weird; I'm having trouble keeping track of everybody here, but I have no doubt a sharp mind like Doc could figure it out despite being blind. Jim is chilling out and guarding the entrance, right? And pretty much everyone else that isn't Kanaya is in one room? Something like that?))

Doc hears the sound of a body being dragged. Neither the crew members nor the creepy purple voice seem to be reacting to it or even moving, and he heard Karkat's plea and subsequent unconsciousness earlier, so it's probably Kanaya trying to rescue Karkat.

Well, so long as they need a distaction...

He begins walking in the opposite direction. ((Does he like hit a wall or something? I'm not 100% clear on the hideout layout.))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 2   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 4:55 am

(((...))

((LINK to a tumblr post I found not too long ago about purple and villains))
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 2   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 10:47 am

(( Not all the sins are purple btw. If they appear, they will be a different color.))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 2   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 11:16 am

((to answer spark's question:

i have no idea, i assume the manhole opens into a small hallway that leads to a combined open plan kitchen dining room tv room combo, shaped like a dog leg hole from golf with the tv room being in the 'foot' part))

((coming off the dinning room and tv room are a variety of doors leading to various bedrooms, shadowport cupboards and the room kanaya was trapped in))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 2   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 3:04 pm

*catches up to Kanaya again*
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 2   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 3:14 pm

Go get 'em! Gluttony starts climbing back up the ladder, his generic devil tail swishing.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 2   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 3:26 pm

*jim sees gluttony leaving the hideout*

*he goes up and sniffs him to see if gluttony ate anyone he recognises*
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 2   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 3:30 pm

There is just the smell of pig, and barbecue sauce.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 2   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 3:31 pm

*jim scrunches his nonexsitant nose*

*barbecue sauce is not a smell he likes*

((although i have to say i used to almost be addicted to the stuff, kicked the habit when i realised how unhealty, and expansive, it is))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 2   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 1:01 am

Kanaya spins around to face Droog.

I Am Not Agreeing To Your Plan And That Is My Final Answer
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 2   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 1:20 am

Having moved little on account of bumping into a lot of walls, Doc sighs. At least he has an idea of the layout of the immediate area now. He starts towards Droog and Kanaya.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 2   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:05 pm

<This isn't about whether you agree or not. Haven't you been listening? You're just choosing whether you agree now, or whether you're forced to agree later.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 2   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 6:00 pm

*Karkat's voice can be heard, barely more than a whisper*
-drop me...drop me and run.

Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 2   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:12 pm

*suddenly a radio, that was not there before,is not plugged in, and can not be turned off*

*it lets out a burst of static before it settles onto a certain radio station*

*a calm voice rolls out across the room saying A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep. Welcome to Night Vale.

Hello listeners.
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 2   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:59 pm

Doc is disoriented by the sudden appearance of the radio. That's two senses being blocked out. Taste and smell won't do him any good, so he'll have to feel his way around unless something makes a loud enough noise for him to hear.

With no better options, Doc decides to chill a bit and listen.

Wait, angels? That rings a bell. And if something is still flickering in the back of that head, then there's still... hope?

Doc places his hand on the wall and begins to shuffle around. If he can just find the ladder back out...

((I need an excuse to get Doc's show back on the road, might as well make it this.))
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 2   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:01 pm

Gluttony dips his head back in after hearing the radio.
Yo cue ball, whatcha doing?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 2   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:01 pm

((SWEET! my little silly thing is doing some good!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 2   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 2 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 2
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next