NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Team Sleuthfall Discussion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Team Sleuthfall Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Sleuthfall Discussion   Team Sleuthfall Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 6:53 pm

So am I picking up where the last PS RPer left off? Do you have any idea where in the Imaginary World I am?

If I want to leave the Imaginary world, can I just do so via waking up in my fort, or did I enter via one of the Windows?
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Team Sleuthfall Discussion   Team Sleuthfall Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 7:44 pm

PS entered via his window, so just waking up won't fix it.

When PI last saw you we were all in the street outside our office but you weren't there when I came back.

You can be anywhere right now and if you want to leave, you can just climb the ladder that is leading to your window.

You can also meet Imaginary Pickle Inspector (IPI) if you want, he's currently looking for you and Ace Dick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Sleuthfall Discussion   Team Sleuthfall Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:28 am

Now that we have a PS, I'm likely going to join in myself at some point. Quick question, though - are the trolls anywhere specific in relation to the office, or does it matter?
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Team Sleuthfall Discussion   Team Sleuthfall Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 2:11 am

Well, PS just entered the Excellen Toast, so there's that...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Sleuthfall Discussion   Team Sleuthfall Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 2:12 am

Yes, we had already worked that out over Pesterchum.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Team Sleuthfall Discussion   Team Sleuthfall Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 2:26 am

My bad, sorry :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Sleuthfall Discussion   Team Sleuthfall Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 2:29 am

'tis fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Sleuthfall Discussion   Team Sleuthfall Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 5:40 am

So I was thinking of making a post that says that Problem Sleuth got sucked into a time distortion that launched him into the future. Is that okay?

If so, can we make it so that he has no idea that he was flung into a future point in time? It would be hilarious to see how he reacts upon finding that out, not to mention whatever other shenanigans. lol
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Team Sleuthfall Discussion   Team Sleuthfall Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 5:44 am

I'm don't really like the "time distortion", though you can certainly have been dragged to some different place and only now have been able to return. Though I think this should be posted in the normal discussion thread instead of our little private thing here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Sleuthfall Discussion   Team Sleuthfall Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 7:07 am

Ah, sorry. I guess I'm still blundering a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Sleuthfall Discussion   Team Sleuthfall Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:04 pm

Hello everyone. I'm interesting in joining as AD or someone else. Please tell me what I need to do to join.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Team Sleuthfall Discussion   Team Sleuthfall Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:16 pm

peglegpenguin wrote:
Hello everyone. I'm interesting in joining as AD or someone else. Please tell me what I need to do to join.
Post in the chatterbox about this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Team Sleuthfall Discussion   Team Sleuthfall Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:24 pm

Yes please, post in the chatter box
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Sleuthfall Discussion   Team Sleuthfall Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Sleuthfall Discussion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2