NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.

Go down 
+9
Sandstriker
DarknessAwakens
tekkenfreak4
godlessAdversary
silckenSoul
quantumToolbox
Ralte
Alder
TheBookwormBakery
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Should we start now, or wait for OJ?
Let's fuckin DO IT
Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. Vote_lcap50%Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. Vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
OJ is too cool to not wait on.
Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. Vote_lcap50%Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. Vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. Empty
PostSubject: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 10:50 pm

Spoiler:

Current Positions:

Nightnight Crew
SS: royalPawn
DD: Alder (Main)
CD: nonexistentPumpkin (Main)
HB:
Ms.Paint:

Team Sleuthfall
PS: Alder
PI: OverlordJ (Main)
AD:
HD:
NB: OverlordJ

The Nightfelt/Feltfall
Doc Scratch: OverlordJ
Itchy: Sandstriker
Doze:
Trace: OverlordJ
Clover: Sandstriker (Main)
Fin:
Die:
Crowbar: OverlordJ
Snowman: RoyalPawn
Stitch:
Sawbuck:
Matchsticks: Sandstriker
Eggs:
Biscuits:
Quarters: Sandstriker
Cans: godlessAdversary (Main)

Trolls
Karkat: Neska (Main)
Aradia: uncertainHavoc
Sollux: TekkenFreak (Main)
Tavros:
Vriska:
Terezi: uncertainHavoc
Gamzee: braumStoker (Main)
Nepeta: uncertainHavoc (Main)
Kanaya: royalPawn
Eridan: royalPawn (Main)
Equius: TekkenFreak
Feferi: uncertainHavoc (Main)

Other
Death: Sandstriker (Fucking MINE)
Devil: Sandstriker (Fucking MINE x2 COMBO)
Yggdrasil: uncertainHavoc (Fucking MINE)
Mobster Kingpin:
)(IC:

We are incorporating the Stabdads AU into this roleplay. For those unfamiliar with it, the candy corn people listed above have been adopted by various other characters. Most of the relationships are the same as exile-candy corn person connections, but since there are some differences, here’s who gets who:

Spades Slick - Karkat
Diamonds Droog - Aradia
Clubs Deuce - Sollux
Hearts Boxcars - Tavros
Problem Sleuth - Kanaya
Pickle Inspector - Gamzee
Ace Dick- Equius
Sn0wman - Terezi, Vriska
Death - Feferi
Felt - Nepeta
Mobster Kingpin - Eridan

USEFUL INFORMATION:

Typing Quirks:

Shadow Magic abilities:

Nightnight Crew's stats (names shamelessly stolen from Midnight Sleuth):

Stat boosters and reducers:

Leprechaun Romance:

LINK TO TOWN MAP/GOOGLE DOC ===> CLICK ME

OKAY! We've had a chat group on Skype, and we've discussed several things that we want everyone to know (P.S. if you want to be added to the Skype Group, feel free to ask! We'll add you ASAP)

1. Stabdad Chart has been updated. Only a couple of changes, but they're worth noting. Check it out and voice any complaints.
2. Mobster Kingpin and the Black King have been discussed as possible overall antagonists.
3. Minor backstory clarifications. We can specify them on request. They won't affect the story.

Let me know what y'all think!

Last edited by uncertainHavoc on Wed May 11, 2016 10:11 am; edited 26 times in total (Reason for editing : Character List Update 2 Billion)
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 11:10 pm

Loving the new thread smell, also because I'm now working Mum has allowed me to spend more time on comp, so I can be here more often (woooo) unless in gaming xD
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 11:26 pm

Didn't threads use to split automatically?

Regardless, about the poll, I am not sure if we want DMK but regular MK is something I think would fit nicely. The BK is trickier, how would he interact with Snowman and with the Crew? And what would he do to be an antagonist?
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 11:34 pm

Hi I was messaged and now I'm back. I'm going to check the past thread to see whats been going on.

EDIT: Alright I got what's happening now. It's good to see you back uH :0
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 11:45 pm

Sandstriker wrote:
Hi I was messaged and now I'm back. I'm going to check the past thread to see whats been going on.

EDIT: Alright I got what's happening now. It's good to see you back uH :0

Sand! Glad to see you're still around as well :33

Hope to enjoy some good Feferi/Death moments! Can we get your Skype so we can add you to the group?
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 11:46 pm

Sure thing! It's sandstrike
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 11:47 pm

Threads normally split automatically but since we are scratching the forum havoc thought it best to make a new chatterbox to mirror the new forum, and the main plot of mk being antagonist would be to stop him from becoming DMK, it was suggested that to become DMK mk would need to collect a load of stuff for a ritual, like deaths sugae cubes, hair of the semimode demigoddess, blood of an elder God, Scratch's cue ball and AF least one hat from every mobster and sleuth, that sort of thing, and we hadn't had any thought on bk other than him being a possibility, I thought maybe his main problem could be dersites and prospitian living together and not killing each other and he simple wants to kill everyone
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 12:08 am

MK sounds like a neat idea, but BK needs some more thought, if he should be included.

Have you talked about people like AR, PM and/or the Mayor as possible roles? Not like we don't have enough roles to fill, but if we add more "civillians", they might be good options and they might be possible people for BK to interact with.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 12:10 am

I say MK as the first antagonist, and after he's done, then we can think about BK
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 12:10 am

Sandstriker wrote:
I say MK as the first antagonist, and after he's done, then we can think about BK

Personally works for me. Also, I added you on Skype, Sand!
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 12:12 am

I don't seem to see it. My profile picture looks something like this:
Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. Tumblr_inline_nx1upuQGqx1su1pqh_500
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 12:15 am

Sandstriker wrote:
I don't seem to see it. My profile picture looks something like this:
Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. Tumblr_inline_nx1upuQGqx1su1pqh_500

There's 4 Sandstrikers

One called Temstriker, one called Sgt. Sandstriker, one from Japan, and one from Chile

You can also just add me, havoc_weaver
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 12:16 am

Temstriker. That's me. I'll look for you.

EDIT: I found the problem. I asked to share contact details.

EDIT X2 COMBO: I'd like to claim Clover if that would be fine with you guys.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 12:38 am

Temi is pretty great. Plus, you gotta love the Homestuck references in Undertale, like the scene between Temi and the horse guy, Aaron I think?
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 12:40 am

No objections to Clover being taken.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 12:43 am

The more Felt people get taken, the more they can do
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 12:52 am

If noone has any objections, I would like to try RPing Snowman.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 12:52 am

Sounds good! Though I think there was someone in the last thread talking about it, but I don't know if they are still around.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 1:16 am

I think we should work based on the assumption that people who aren't frequent posters are gone, and if they come back, we can give them their characters back. We're not taking any of these characters as mains anyways, as far as I know
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 2:00 am

I figure I should probably mention here that I'm still going to be playing Terezi, and have also picked up Aradia.

So yeah.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 8:12 am

Oj I don't think we should have human session exiles, at least not yet, we have too many roles to fill as it is, when we get more players in we can consider bringing them, and maybe their kids, into the rp, and yeh no objection to clover or aa
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 5:22 pm

I was just thinking about who the BK could interact with. That said, you are certainly right, we do NOT need more empty roles for now.

As such, I've decided to vote against the BK for now, he doesn't have a good story and not enough people to interact with. If we ever defeat MK and/or a lot of new people join, then we can reconsidder.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 6:46 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
I was just thinking about who the BK could interact with. That said, you are certainly right, we do NOT need more empty roles for now.

As such, I've decided to vote against the BK for now, he doesn't have a good story and not enough people to interact with. If we ever defeat MK and/or a lot of new people join, then we can reconsidder.

I agree, as do mostly everyone in the polls!

OJ, I wanted to pose this question to you, since it affects you the most. Assuming it takes longer than a couple weeks for you to fix your router (I don't know the situation so I was being generous with the time gap), do you want us to wait or start without you? I'm personally fine with either, but I just wanted to get your opinion
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 7:44 pm

It's not me getting a router fixed, I moved into a new flat and haven't been able to, not sure how to say it, buy the internet yet? They are currently adding glassfibre or something, which is likely why they are currently not offering it. That said, if it seems to become clear that it'll take THAT long, I already have a back up plan, so you certainly shouldn't have to wait for me.

That said, if you guys want to get started, I'll understand. I wouldn't want to stop everyones fun.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 7:55 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
It's not me getting a router fixed, I moved into a new flat and haven't been able to, not sure how to say it, buy the internet yet? They are currently adding glassfibre or something, which is likely why they are currently not offering it. That said, if it seems to become clear that it'll take THAT long, I already have a back up plan, so you certainly shouldn't have to wait for me.

That said, if you guys want to get started, I'll understand. I wouldn't want to stop everyones fun.

KK just wanted to get your opinion in case we made any decisions! Nothing has been discussed about starting yet, but I wanted to get your status in advance :33
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next