NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.

Go down 
+9
Sandstriker
DarknessAwakens
tekkenfreak4
godlessAdversary
silckenSoul
quantumToolbox
Ralte
Alder
TheBookwormBakery
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Should we start now, or wait for OJ?
Let's fuckin DO IT
Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 4 Vote_lcap50%Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
OJ is too cool to not wait on.
Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 4 Vote_lcap50%Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Ralte

Ralte

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 5:47 pm

Well, bullying and blackmailing can overlap at certain times...
Seems as if this was the case.

So, can I have Vriska now or not?
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 7:28 pm

I would say so yes.

Also as far as I know it was blackmail in the broader sense of 'using information as leverage', not the kind that might spring to mind initially were money is involved.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 7:39 pm

Even without money, it seems worse to me.

But that's not important, as long as Havoc is alright and the bully has been removed.

And yeah, I see nothing wrong with you taking Viska now.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:15 pm

my only problem is the way you just asked about her, but thats not gonna stop me from saying yes to it, you can be her
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 6:21 am

Yea go for it, Ralte!

Um yea, OJ. I WAS fine but Nick started doing the same stuff and... yea. That'll be why you don't see him around anymore...

I'm just feeling really betrayed, attacked, and hurt, and I just don't know what to do anymore...

I definitely appreciate the concern tho, honestly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 8:12 am

That's really shitty of them. I hope you'll feel better soon, if you need someone to vent your frustration or just to talk, always feel free to PM me, I am always here to listen if someone needs it. Even if I might be unable to help :(
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 8:43 am

silckenSoul wrote:
my only  problem is the way you just asked about her, but thats not gonna stop me from saying yes to it, you can be her

I apologise for that.
I already guessed it could sounded awkward but I wasn't sure if others would see it that way.

This situation and development is getting worrisome and even more sad with the adding of Quantas to the black list now.
How could this happen?

EDIT:
And I thank you guys for giving me Vriska Serket.
Back to top Go down
godlessAdversary

godlessAdversary

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 8:33 am

Hi. I am new to these forums. Can I request to be Cans? If not, I understand.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 8:09 pm

yeah sure no one has claimed cans yet you are free to have him, also feel free to take any other characters that are free
Back to top Go down
godlessAdversary

godlessAdversary

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 8:36 pm

Oh yeah!
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 9:03 pm

Welcome to the team gA! We also have a Skype group you could join if you want.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 11:54 pm

K since Nick dipset and Life isn't responding to... anything, I'm gonna temporarily take over Doc Scratch and the robots. If MK becomes necessary I can do him as well, but no promises.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 6:01 pm

yeah im down with that
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 10:47 pm

So, I was told from someone that this was back, I am sort of interested in re-joining, if that's ok. I could be Tavros...
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 4:16 am

Oh hey Tekken! Long time no see! Honestly, I think you get Sollux back. Them's the rules I believe. You can also take Equius if you want. Sollux hasn't been RPd yet, Shadow has yet to do so.

I've discussed it with Shadow and he says if you want Sollux you can have him.
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 5:26 am

Oh, sweet. I guess I'll be Sollux and Equius again. =D Thanks, uH. Where should I start with both of them? Also, should we wait for Silck's approval first? Just wondering before I do anything.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 5:41 am

Silck is now just an admin, along with myself and OverlordJ.

Alder is the one in charge. He was before (kind of?) but he never really did anything
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 5:46 am

Alright, so where are Equius and Sollux at so I won't break continuity with anything? Also, can we bring back the arcade? Heh...
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 8:49 pm

taking on new characters usually has to wait for like two or three people to agree to it, but since you already had these characters and nothing has been done with them since you left there shouldnt be any problem

and havoc i was in charge of the forum at some point between you leaving and this being restarted cause alder left and handed control over to me
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 10:56 pm

Alright! Thanks, guys! So, Sollux and Equius are in their respective areas?
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 9:54 pm

Well, I'm here again.

I request the role of "Hysterical Dame".... Also what does her quirk look like and does she also have an alternate name?

P.S.: Will the Roster ever get updated?
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 4:32 am

So, my seasonal job has ended!
I'll have more time now, so if things haven't gotten started yet I may be able to dive in with everybody!
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 6:44 am

Neska wrote:
So, my seasonal job has ended!
I'll have more time now, so if things haven't gotten started yet I may be able to dive in with everybody!

Sounds purrfect. Do you have a Skype purrhaps? We have a Skype group :33
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 11:38 pm

I know of the Skype group.
Unfortunately, Skype refuses to work on either of my computers for some unknown reason.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 9:57 pm

silckenSoul has decided to leave the RP and we will need to assign his characters to other people.

I'll be taking over Spades Slick if everyone is ok with that. I'm not sure if I'll take him up permanently yet, we'll see how it goes.

We'll also need someone for Quarters and Die, at least until they can be removed from the RP in a way that makes sense. Someone could possibly take Ygg as well if they're up for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 7: A new beginning, with new ships. None for Eridan, though.
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next