NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Go down 
+13
Alder
Sandstriker
TheGreatMindfang
tekkenfreak4
quantumToolbox
nonexistentPumpkin
sparkingLife
Metafiction
JakeMorph
silckenSoul
OverlordJ
royalPawn
Shaula
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 6:47 pm

Since they CURRENTLY have some, just not enough and in places they can't get to, obviously Recuperacoons SOMEHOW exist, so there SHOULD be a way to get some
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 6:52 pm

Doc literally just needs a boat or raft of some kind and then Flarequest 2014 can finally begin.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 7:01 pm

Awesome  :D 
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 1:06 am

Well I did specifically bring up the topic of 'where do recuperacoons come from' on that thread for essentially this purpose
And we all seemed to agree they were somehow organic
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 12:11 pm

I do agree on their being organic, but I don't think you can grow them like plants. I imagine there's specialized "breeding" factories on Alternia.
(The breeding being biomechanical and not sexy times obviously.)
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 2:15 am

Growing them on a farm doesn't neccessarily denote them being plant-like in terms of production, though. Like, maybe he breeds grubs at the farm and they form cocoons which are then cleaned off to be recuperacoons or something. IDK.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 11:37 am

his farm is food only things like vegetables and fish that sort of thing

hed have to be told to farm them and then go and try to farm them, it wouldn't a sudden, oh yeah ive got some here in storage, even if he did have them maybe like spares when the adopted the trolls or something the only places they were kept have been blown up multiple times with the exemption of maybe the sleuth offices or wherever they sleep
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 9:23 pm

I'd like to point out that PIs store actually DIDN'T get blown up, so that'd still be an option, even though it'd be weird

I think someone opened a store for furniture at one point but it was blown up?

I think I need to check the thread for that
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 4:01 pm

I think they should get a bed and DEAL WWITH IT
It just seems more sensible to me. :I
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 5:50 pm

*happy birthday noises in Pawn's general direction*
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 6:18 pm

//does the same

///gives some totally real and not at all fake cake
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 6:28 pm

:D thanks guys!

*noms cake*

o_o

-_-

o_o

what kind of cake was that
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 6:43 pm

It was "not fake" cake, I hope you like it.

The main ingredient is lies I believe. And by lies I mean it's made from cardboard

Happy birthday
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 7:27 pm

there may also have been ice cream in there

what can i say ive been influenced by shau's taste xP
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 7:28 pm

Oh god not lies I'm allergic to those! *runs away*
(Thanks!)
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 10:22 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
there may also have been ice cream in there

what can i  say ive been influenced by shau's taste xP
I've never HAD ice-cream cake before that was the whole POINT of that discussion
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 1:37 pm

still you got me thinking about it so i HAD to add it in! xD
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 10:07 pm

Wel it just tastes like ice really it's not all that great. :I

And we're still waiting for the same people I'm getting a little impatient here. >:I
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 7:01 pm

*nudges thread cautiously, clears throat* Hello yes is this where people do the thing to sign up for a character
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 7:37 pm

yes it is hello there!

sorry for some reason we seem to be going through a bit of a dry spell, too few people too many characters maybe we'll have to do something about that, maybe clear up some story arcs or something

who did you want to play new comer?
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 7:41 pm

I think I would like to try my hand at Terezi!
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 7:55 pm

oooh nice thats great welcome aboard!

do you need any explanation of the rules or have you had a look at the opening post of this thread?

or have you looked but still have questions?
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 7:56 pm

Welcome, BB! Enjoy your Terezitude.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 8:08 pm

Welcome! And hurray! I've wished for a Terezi a few times. c:
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 8:14 pm

Well, now there is a Terezi in the forums! :D

And I think I understand all the rules. Possibly. Maybe. Potentially.

(I did look at the OP, but I might not have been looking very hard for the rules?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next