NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Go down 
+13
Alder
Sandstriker
TheGreatMindfang
tekkenfreak4
quantumToolbox
nonexistentPumpkin
sparkingLife
Metafiction
JakeMorph
silckenSoul
OverlordJ
royalPawn
Shaula
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 7:35 am

ooh nice avatar neska!

and if you look at the opening post of this thread that should give you a bunch of information that will probably be useful

and theres a few story arcs we are running that we havent mentioned yet

speaking of now that havoc is back it might be a good idea for the scoundrels to get a message from their elder patron
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 7:37 am

Thanks!

I just spent an hour going through the hideout thread to find my predecessors' most recent posts . . . I'll go check that first post here for info before scrounging through another thread . . .
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 8:22 am

if i recall correctly i think random was either at the town centre or headed towards it
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:44 am

. . . nothing here helped me find where previous Karkat left . . . off to the town then!
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 10:13 am

*not sure if Neska is up late or up early*
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 10:28 am

When you stay up this late, it becomes early . . .

. . . exhausted another thread, off to search another one . . .
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 11:04 am

jegus neska where do you live?

and yeh sorry i honestly cant remember where karkat is

you know he might be in the ice cream palour, and if he isnt then considering all the trolls are there anyway it might be a nice place to show up

EDIT: also havoc where did nep go?
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 11:11 am

Oregon (Pacific timezone)

Karkat has, in fact, never been in the (currently existing incarnation, anyway: don't know if there was a precious) icecream parlor.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 11:18 am

bloody hell dude go to bed! or rather, dont, im guessing three/four hours sleep isnt going to do you all that much good, assuming you get up at 7/8 to get to whatever level of education youre doing

and no there wasnt a previous incarnation random always had karkat just put him whever you want i guess, unless you want to find where he last was, want me to help look for him?
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 11:27 am

I am not currently in classes, and I have no job. So getting up in the morning is not an issue.
However, I ought to get to bed before the birds wake up and get annoying . . .
Also, I'm technically female so unless you use "dude" for everyone regardless of gender thought I'd make a mention to prevent confusion.

I was originally told to go find the last thing the previous Karkat did so I'd know where to pick up.
I found where they left the NNC hideout, and confirmed the lack of their presence in the icecream parlor (I had meant a possible previous incarnation of the thread, as I've seen some comments about split or moved threads).
As there are many more threads, help would be appreciated (unless it is deemed unnecessary).

If it is officially not necessary for me to figure out the last thing my predecessor did (amnesia for some characters seems to be a thing, alt timeline incarnation showing up and taking over wouldn't be the strangest thing to happen in something Homestuck inspired, or whatever), that would certainly be less effort for all involved while also explaining any differences in how I play Karkat vs my predecessor.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 12:04 pm

ah thanks for telling me although i use dude'dudes, man and fuckass/asshole as gender neutral terms if youd rather though i'll swerve away from dude for you

and in all honest random hardly did anything as karkat so theres not much need for amneisa unless you want it

i think he was left in limbo after leaving the crew hideout cause random didnt know how to interact with someone who was at the place he was supposed to show up

although i might be wrong in that
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 1:12 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
ah thanks for telling me although i use dude'dudes, man and fuckass/asshole as gender neutral terms if youd rather though i'll swerve away from dude for you

and in all honest random hardly did anything as karkat so theres not much need for amneisa unless you want it

i think he was left in limbo after leaving the crew hideout cause random didnt know how to interact with someone who was at the place he was supposed to show up

although i might be wrong in that

I remember this too, because Nepeta made a deal with Yggdrasil but we never got to see it out because
A) Random never showed up much after that
B) I left
C) Random quit before I got back
D) Has anyone SEEN Random? Either here or on the MSPAF? Cuz I haven't seen him post in months :C
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 1:43 pm

i havent talked to him at all

we used to talk all the time i think hes still on skype but we just dont talk that much at all
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 2:21 pm

sorry for the double post but http://flappy2048.com/

i got 21/2097152

beat my score ladies and gents
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 3:36 pm

Haha I'll try when I'm not drowning in Homework.

Anyway, there's a statistics tab when you click someone's profile. It has, among other things, a list of the user's most recent posts.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 4:04 pm

So, on that question, what about Nick (Calliope)? Have you talked to them Havoc?
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 4:41 pm

Okay, so it looks like Karkat was heading to the arcade. Which is hilarious, since that's literally THE MOST active place right now XD

But yeah, you should probably head over there, Neska

Also, is the deal thingy with Ygg and Nep still a thing? If so, Neska should probably know about it

*purrobably
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:18 pm

well i had said that ygg had returned from giving slicks souls back because we never actually made the deal thing actually happen

but i can just make it so she wasnt succesful at returning any of the soul pieces

in which case yeh it can be a thing she'll come find nep once the thing in the arcade is finished
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:33 pm

Sounds good. Nep's currently en route to nowhere atm, so she can be anywhere you want here to be
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:53 pm

I hope I'm not a bother but Havoc, have you talked to nick?
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:58 pm

I haven't yet, sorry OJ. I've been really busy
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 10:13 pm

Thanks for the help finding out what was up with previous Karkat!

So, even though it has been so long, do we still need Karkat at the arcade?
Otherwise, Bookworm has suggested that Karkat show up at the icecream parlor in time for the lizard's trial.
These two are not mutually exclusive: can always show up at the arcade, deal with whatever needs to be dealt with there, prolly get a rage-headache, go in search of icecream, arriving in time for the trial.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 10:18 pm

That's alright Havoc, no need to be sorry.

Neska, be carwful at the arcade, there are monsters th

EDIT: ere, by which I mean a Horrorterror and an escaped soul from hell
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 10:24 pm

you dont really need to go to the arcade if you dont want to

although i should say now that one of the characters i control is a horrorterror by the name yggdrasil

she and nepeta are about to make a deal that will mean karkat's head is gonna be full of whisperings without him noticing, whilst he wont notice the whispers they will twist his mind into falling totally and irrevocable in red with nepeta

just to let you know

and havoc i dont really care where nepeta goes wherever she goes ygg will be able to find her so its up to you
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 10:33 pm

MY SHIPS ARE CONFLICTING AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

(To clarify, I ship both Karezi and Katnep, but more Karezi, so this is going to be interesting.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next