NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2

Go down 
+5
Shaula
Sandstriker
Metafiction
nonexistentPumpkin
uncertainHavoc
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
royalPawn

royalPawn

OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 7 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 3:34 pm

*The King nods (nodded) in return to the greetings, but then gets (got) his attention drawn to the fight, like the others*

"Oh dear."

*He flies the remaining distance and, once close enough, yells:*

"ENOUGH!"

((So the idea is that my character has a passive ability which makes him sound much more convincing than he normally would. As in, whoever hears him speak will usually give his words careful consideration. It's not mind control or anything, it's the words that gain power.))
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 7 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 4:00 pm

The stones in the nearby vicinity begin moving together, and form a golem-like shape. Still flickering with pinkish energy, the golem lifts up the Spark and the Star in either hand and holds them apart.

"You want to know what happened?" the Maid says. "You said there had to be balance and then ripped out her heart through a portal."

((Badass intervention powers go!))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 7 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 4:10 pm

((Badass not giving a shit powers go))

(( mspa ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 7 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 11:39 pm

The Mage asks if the Star has any use for that heart anymore, or if he could take it.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 7 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 11:49 pm

The Star turns to the Mage

"Fuck off you creepy ass hole!"
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 7 EmptySat May 10, 2014 12:19 am

The Mage wonders why, did he say something to upset the Star?

He asks if he said something wrong.
Back to top Go down
Metafiction

Metafiction

Location : Right over here, in this lovely tree outside your window.

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 7 EmptySat May 10, 2014 12:24 am

The Knight backs up from the golem. He knows Heart-spawned life when he sees it; best not to risk provoking its ire.

"Good thinking," he tells the Maid, simultaneously making a mental note never to piss her off. He clears his throat and addresses the Spark:

"After all that happened, I hit you in the back of the head with my shovel and you passed out. And...yeah. That's about it."
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 7 EmptySat May 10, 2014 1:48 am

OverlordJ wrote:
The Mage wonders why, did he say something to upset the Star?

He asks if he said something wrong.

"Most people find it odd when someone asks for their heart," the Maid says. "That's not really a thing that ever comes out well."

Even she has moved a good distance away from the golem. Shit's dangerous, bro.

((Speaking of shit being dangerous, yeah. Maid of Heart powers are badass.))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 7 EmptySat May 10, 2014 11:09 am

The King flies over to the others and addresses the Maid:

"Well done, milady. You resolved this conflict quite effectively.

And to everyone: greetings!"
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 7 EmptySat May 10, 2014 3:51 pm

The Star turns to the King and punches him in the face

"Screw off princess. I'll tear through an army of golems if I have to to rip that guys head off"
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 7 EmptySat May 10, 2014 4:23 pm

The Witch flies over a little behind the King, stopping a short distance away from the Star (too far away to punch) as she finishes speaking to him.

"Okay, Mind girl, the thing with the Space guy seemed reasonable from what I saw, but what are you so upset at literally everyone else about?"
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 7 EmptySat May 10, 2014 4:41 pm

uncertainHavoc wrote:
The Star turns to the King and punches him in the face

"Screw off princess. I'll tear through an army of golems if I have to to rip that guys head off"

"That can be arranged," the Maid says. Given the opportunity, she could probably even use the buildings to her advantage.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 7 EmptySat May 10, 2014 5:06 pm

"Oof!"

The King falls unceremoniously on the ground and rubs his nose. The crown does a sweet double frontflip before landing back on his head.

"Excuse me."

He flies back upright, his hand on the hilt of his sword and his eyes spiting fire.

"Can someone tell me what is wrong with this madwoman or should I immediately sting her?"
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 7 EmptySat May 10, 2014 5:19 pm

"Can everyone just STOP MAKING THREATS? That's not getting us ANYWHERE!"

The Witch turns slightly red when she realises she literally yelled at a bunch of overpowered strangers in various stages of irritation.
Back to top Go down
Metafiction

Metafiction

Location : Right over here, in this lovely tree outside your window.

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 7 EmptySat May 10, 2014 5:22 pm

"She makes a fair point," the Knight chimes in, grateful that he doesn't have to be the sole voice of reason for a change. "The fact is, we aren't getting anywhere shouting things and trying to kill each other. We need to all calm down and start from square one."

He begins to pace. "Now then. How did all of this start, anyway? If we're going to resolve this, we'll need to walk through it from the beginning."
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 7 EmptySat May 10, 2014 5:31 pm

The Witch lets out a small sigh of relief when the Knight takes her side.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 7 EmptySat May 10, 2014 6:02 pm

The Star screams with anger

"Will all of you just FUCK OFF? This is between ME and HIM, not some group of prissy princesses playing hero!"
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 7 EmptySat May 10, 2014 6:09 pm

((I'm honestly just buying time until Silck gets back lol))

To the Witch, the Maid says, "I'm just trying to keep people from killing each other here."
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 7 EmptySat May 10, 2014 6:20 pm

"That was my intention as well, until the lady here decided she'd rather punch me in the face."
"But you're right of course, and I will hold my blade if she's willing to listen to reason."

("...Which seems doubtful.")
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 7 EmptySat May 10, 2014 6:25 pm

"Yeah. Okay, good, most of us are reasonable."

The Witch addresses the Star.

"Listen, I'm just trying to stop everything from devolving into chaos. Wouldn't it be easier to explain what happened instead of lashing out at us?"
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 7 EmptySat May 10, 2014 7:12 pm

((thank you to all of you for taking my saying i was leaving as an ask for a pause real kind of every one to wait for me to respond to any of this shit that has happened))

the spark, who obviously throughout this entire conversation must have been staring blankly in space suddenly snaps into attention and stares at the maid

'what did you say?'
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 7 EmptySat May 10, 2014 7:21 pm

"Look, I'm just trying to keep everything from devolving into chaos. Wouldn't it be easier to just explain instead of lashing out at us?" The Witch replies.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 7 EmptySun May 11, 2014 5:51 am

"You're nosy as fuck, aintcha?"

The Star slices the arm off the golem, then shoves her sword right between it's eyes

The Star sighs irritably, dusts herself off, and shoves her sword into the building behind her, then sits down on a beanbag chair from her modus

"Fuck it I don't care any more. Can't even feel it. Ya'll can go suck it"

The Star puts her earbuds in and lays against the wall, her eyes closed

Last edited by uncertainHavoc on Sun May 11, 2014 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 7 EmptySun May 11, 2014 7:49 am

((wait what when did we break free from the golem?))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 7 EmptySun May 11, 2014 10:09 am

silckenSoul wrote:
((wait what when did we break free from the golem?))

((That's what I was wondering when she punched me in the face but noone else seemed to question it. :I ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2
Page 7 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next