NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2

Go down 
+5
Shaula
Sandstriker
Metafiction
nonexistentPumpkin
uncertainHavoc
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 12:53 pm

((kings sounds like theyd command, collate and control their aspect, so maybe hed make giant armies of pawns?))

the spark grins again and dumps the water on the star before portalling back to behind the maid
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 1:01 pm

The Star screeches and rips the earbuds out of her ears, looking around angrily. She draws Bastard Sword, and starts zipping around looking for whichever jack ass just doused her
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 1:04 pm

the spark giggles slightly and prepares portals to get him and the maid to safety

((EDIT: in case people where wondering what the star and spark god tier outfits looks like here is the star and spark outfits, these come from the same place as the pageofhopes title test which was used in order to get these titles to begin with, i know there were a few other people who took a test but i dont know if they will be taking part and i cant remember the titles they got))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 1:45 pm

At the sound of the giggle, the Star throws her sword as hard as she can, then proceeds to follow it
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 1:54 pm

with a rushed 'sorry!' the spark portals himself and the maid away to the other side of the tower, the same distance away
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 2:02 pm

"COME BACK HERE YOU YELLOW BASTARD"

The Star picks up her sword and stores it in her specibus
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 2:49 pm

the spark portals the maid inside the tower and, with a grin, speeds towards the star on his flying scythe, stereos playing the same song as before

'you asked for it!'

he says, swirling portals around his fists in preperation
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 2:52 pm

The Star snorts and waves her hand, then flies to the right of the Spark, drawing her sword ((You know what this does Silck, but should I explain it for everyone else? Confusion thing BTW))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 3:03 pm

the spark's head goes really fuzzy, like REALLY fuzzy

as his concentration drops his mental connection with his duat modus breaks and his entire inventory suddenly appears as if out of thin air, including several autocontrolled flying battlescythes which autotarget the star

the spark stops his advance and his portals vanish as he shakes his head trying to clear the fuzz
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 3:07 pm

The Star swings her sword and knocks the scythes out of the way. A knife appears in her hand and she throws it at the Spark ((If it connects it's gonna pin you by your hood to a wall))

((Oh btw I've met Rick Riordan too, Silck))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 4:11 pm

((DAMMIT UH STOP MEETING MY HEROES xD))

the spark is hit by the knife and is ripped off his scythe for the first time since entering the atmosphere

his hood gets pinned to a tower and he whacks his head on the tower, this clears his mind enough to re-access the duat, returning his inventory although keeping the two ai scythes which take up position infront of the star in attack mode as opposed to strike mode ((basically strike mode is flying straight for someone, attack mode is like someone is actually using them as weapons))

he begins trying to yank out the knife as the ai scythes begin slashing at the star
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 4:37 pm

The Star of Mind dodges the scythes, deflecting when necessary, and flies right up to the Spark, getting in his face

"You're fucking crazy!"

The Star grins, and kisses the Spark aggressively on the mouth

"I like that"

((Aaaaand scene. mspa ))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 4:46 pm

the spark stops trying to take the knife out and simply portals himself behind the star, grabbing her from behind

'girl you have no idea'

he says, portalling them high above the tower and into free fall, quickly gaining velocity

'you know, you remind me of a muse i once met, lovely girl, but completely stark raving mad'

he says, perfectly calmly
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 4:54 pm

"Heh, you don't know the half of it"

The Star helps the Spark accelerate towards the ground by clinging to him and flying down as well
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 5:08 pm

the spark sets up another portal, giving them more room to reach even faster speeds

'first one to pull out is the loser'

he shouts over the wind with his trademark grin and wild, crazy eyes
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 5:13 pm

((Wait, terminal velocity is still a thing. Even in Sburb))

The Star laughs manically

"Loser has to do whatever the winner wants!"
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 5:28 pm

((yes but our terminal velocity would be greater than normal cause you got two godtiers using their flight powers to accelerate further, im giving us the room we need to reach that greater terminal velocity))

'haha! now you are talking!'

he shouts as the ground comes closer and closer, faster and faster
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 5:31 pm

The Star shouts over the wind

"I never caught your name chump!"
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 5:37 pm

the spark laughs

'no you did not!'

he shouts back, the pair are now about two minutes away from hitting the ground
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 5:40 pm

The Star laughs back

"You're that kind of guy, huh? My names Grace! Nice to meetcha!"
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 5:41 pm

'greetings grace a pleasure to meet you!'
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 6:19 pm

In her safe tower, the Maid shakes her head to clear it. She must have zoned out.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 6:50 pm

The Mage hides even deeper in the shadow, waiting to see if the two crazy people will calm down eventually. They are not the kind of mad that he likes to mingle with
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 7:15 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
((kings  sounds like theyd command, collate and control their aspect, so maybe hed make giant armies of pawns?))
((Hm, I think it'd be best if I kept the amount of minions manageable. I guess I'll add a bit of flexibility by defining "pawn" as "humanoid cannon fodder and/or game piece". And I guess some subtle manipulation (mental or otherwise) could happen as well.
Oh, and I'm gonna read trough the first thread to learn about your powers and find your weaknesses get a better idea of how this works before I hop in.))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 7:22 pm

((I'm using a different character this time, so's a lot of other people.

Also, to the Star and Spark:

OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_n45q9q7lqi1s8fbj4

(again)))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2
Page 2 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next